Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:24 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Replied waiting for a PM back
replied - did you get it? my computer went all 'funny' on me
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
replied - did you get it? my computer went all 'funny' on me
And replied x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:29 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

ooh does that mean you are a viewer?!!!
i think you are the first potential buyer we have had on this thread (we do have a resident estate agent!)
you are going to be everyones favourite person!!
yep, a viewer and if we like it, they get the answer within a week
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

ooh does that mean you are a viewer?!!!
i think you are the first potential buyer we have had on this thread (we do have a resident estate agent!)
you are going to be everyones favourite person!!
Yeah a viewer! Would you like to buy this thread?

Tiggs, I've sent you a PM too!

Oh the intrigue!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!!

i could scroll through these posts but i'll be here all day...just wanted to know how much under the original asking price have people gone down.

We so far have gone from 289 to 273. I'm now considering going down again - the things is though no one else around here is shifting at all, will we look too desperate??

sam xx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:31 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

toying seriously about Oz, ....... if we did, then we'd rent out the house, long term let
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:32 pm
Home Owner

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Yeah a viewer! Would you like to buy this thread?

Oh the intrigue!
how much?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
yep, a viewer and if we like it, they get the answer within a week
Oh a NICE viewer - you're an endangered species - are you a buyer or a renter??
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:35 pm
Home Owner

going to look at this
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai..._n=49&tr_t=buy

going to buy, but currently renting no too far from the "new house"
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi everyone!!

i could scroll through these posts but i'll be here all day...just wanted to know how much under the original asking price have people gone down.

We so far have gone from 289 to 273. I'm now considering going down again - the things is though no one else around here is shifting at all, will we look too desperate??

sam xx
We thought that dropped 15K then another 10K and then sold, when the market dipped I think we were all a bit overpriced and to sell we need to be realistic, hope that helps
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:38 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

going to look at this

what do you think fellow sellers - if i follow this link it is going to be one of our houses ?!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

going to look at this

You get a lot for your money up North, unfortunatly not from where I come from, Wilmslow Cheshire. Thats why we came down south.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:41 pm
Home Owner

what do you think fellow sellers - if i follow this link it is going to be one of our houses ?!
only if you live in Hull
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:43 pm
sneaking a peek ...

nope not mine
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how much?
To you a bargain at £10K for that you get some sitting tenants and unlimited space!

(You answered my other que while I was posting it??!!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.