Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
Think we might be in business girls Bagsie I get to do the tattoo's - I like inflicting pain....

Lau x
I can nurse all the gorgeous men who have tattoos and faint?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:33 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Ideal person to run the 'Sod em - I'm going to Oz' brand then!
Are we looing for shop premises or is it to be online retailing for us?!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Think we might be in business girls Bagsie I get to do the tattoo's - I like inflicting pain....

Lau x
Originally Posted by Gonnago

OK, you two can do that. Can I have the job of ringing up all the people we want to leave behind and yell 'Sod you - we're going to Oz!' I think I might enjoy that!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Start online I think see how it goes. Except obviously the tattoo parlours!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL - just imagine the flagship store in Oxford St. Although, I think online is probably better!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be gentle with them - so they'll still have some oomph left for you I promise xxx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:37 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

you cant keep them all to yourself you know ... although on second thoughts if they are wussy enough to pass out after a tattoo maybe you can keep them
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll be gentle with them - so they'll still have some oomph left for you I promise xxx
That's what you always say and when I get them, they're like limp rags!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL - just imagine the flagship store in Oxford St. Although, I think online is probably better!
We'll be better off with a sexy boutique in Waterloo surely??
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:38 am
sneaking a peek ...

OK, you two can do that. Can I have the job of ringing up all the people we want to leave behind and yell 'Sod you - we're going to Oz!' I think I might enjoy that!
oooh that is going to be the best job!!!!
although i think counting our money could be fun too
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

not a lot of use to us then
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We could always fit prosthetics - BOB's if they haven't got the staying power - diversify with a little sideline
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We'll be better off with a sexy boutique in Waterloo surely??
With a 'private room' out back???

oooh that is going to be the best job!!!!
although i think counting our money could be fun too
I like the thought of that too! LOL.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:41 am
sneaking a peek ...

We could always fit prosthetics - BOB's if they haven't got the staying power - diversify with a little sideline
ann summers eat your heart out
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You didn't see my avator last night did you??

We could have 'Sod you - we're going to Oz' embossed on the BOBs for extra sensation!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.