Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:25 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by tum
Karma checked, hahaha, that's me again with my jelly brain ,
that's how it works, really poised and well balanced at work, but
a nutter at home
I'm well balanced ... i'm a nutter all the time
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi fellow whingers how it all going? Not been on for 4 days and would have taken me anothe 4 days to catch up

Hope there has been loads of viewings and offers?

Not 1 for us but the lady who came a last week who's mum lives behind me is coming back for a 2nd look with her OH on Monday so could be something there.

Good luck everyone

Tina x
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG - that's a task....

OK, Dinky2 and Wardy are both waiting for exchange. Suart is despairing of her buyer as nothing has happened and has put her house on the market. Sammy has just accepted an offer. Gonnago finally completed, Ozzieclaire2b completed and got her visa, Mozzy had a low offer which she hasn't accepted, Nickywes has reduced her house by £50K, JasonMB has flown out leaving her house for sale, Sparkywife flies out on wednesday but they haven't completed and she is worried, Some viewings for Ic and OfftoOz. I reduced mine by £100k and asked for offers over. Seem to have some real interest now.....

Is that OK? Hope I didn't miss anyone out.
Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi fellow whingers how it all going? Not been on for 4 days and would have taken me anothe 4 days to catch up

Not 1 for us but the lady who came a last week who's mum lives behind me is coming back for a 2nd look with her OH on Monday so could be something there.

Good luck everyone

Tina x

Hi Tina - see above - summarised it for Hereshopping earlier - although you probably know some of the stuff on there!

How's it going for you? I bet you get your visa next week. Augustees have been flying through this week.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

OMG - that's a task....

OK, Dinky2 and Wardy are both waiting for exchange. Suart is despairing of her buyer as nothing has happened and has put her house on the market. Sammy has just accepted an offer. Gonnago finally completed, Ozzieclaire2b completed and got her visa, Mozzy had a low offer which she hasn't accepted, Nickywes has reduced her house by £50K, JasonMB has flown out leaving her house for sale, Sparkywife flies out on wednesday but they haven't completed and she is worried, Some viewings for Ic and OfftoOz. I reduced mine by £100k and asked for offers over. Seem to have some real interest now.....

thanks for the update!!
even though i do read every day it's hard to keep up

Good luck everyone

Tina x
now that's some good news!!
and you never know - the mum might just talk her into it
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, I forgot, Tum and Egghead changed EAs. DTP finally had some viewers but is going to change EAs. AND, Beth left again... they have decided they can't afford to go with the little money they would get from the sale of the house. Don't know if they will validate...

There was lots of silliness. Ic posted a great vid....(Go back a few pages)

So how are you? Any news? Hope you had a good holiday.
This one's for Tina too! the stuff I forgot in the first post...

I really must get a life.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mOZzy
thanks for the update!!
even though i do read every day it's hard to keep up

You're welcome. I can't believe I knew all that off the top of my head. It is hard to keep up though.
now that's some good news!!

and you never know - the mum might just talk her into it :l:
Yes all power to the Mum!!

How is it with you Mozzy - any higher offers?
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:19 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

OMG - that's a task....

oo thanks for that I was wondered what was goin on in here but the number of posts frightened me. We have joined the house sellers club. Put it up last week had 2 viewers both very interested but have to sell theirs. Im not holding my breath. Havent had any interest at all this week
Good luck everyone

Joex
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

scotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone

I just wondered if any of you on here had actually had your house up for sale for a year or more?

Thanks, Gilly.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
oo thanks for that I was wondered what was goin on in here but the number of posts frightened me. We have joined the house sellers club. Put it up last week had 2 viewers both very interested but have to sell theirs. Im not holding my breath. Havent had any interest at all this week
Good luck everyone

Joex
Don't be scared - just wade in! Welcome to the WPHS. We are all going nuts with the whole house selling thing.

I hate those viewers who haven't sold, but you have to let them see just in case... all that cleaning....

Fingers crossed you get some more viewers soon - 2 in 2 weeks is excellent. I have one on Saturday and it is my first for 5 weeks.

Good luck to you!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:23 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck everyone

Tina x
Yay Tina , looking good there for you .
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Good luck everyone

Joex
Hi Joe , welcome to the thread . hold on tight & good luck
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scotty 71
Hi everyone

I just wondered if any of you on here had actually had your house up for sale for a year or more?

Thanks, Gilly.
Well mine's been up 11 months and Tum has had her's up for over a year. BethandAndrew had their's up for over a year but couldn't sell and have given up on their Aussie dream. Has yours been on for that long Scotty?
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:26 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, think it will be a rough ride.

The house has never looked so tidy

Good luck with your viewer Fly away.

Joex
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks, think it will be a rough ride.

The house has never looked so tidy

Good luck with your viewer Fly away.

Joex
Thanks Joe. I do have some hope as the last person to view wants the house but can't proceed, so we are in the very early stages of negotiating a delayed contract. Hopefully that will work out....

Then I only have 2 more to sell!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

scotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura about

Well mine's been up 11 months and Tum has had her's up for over a year. BethandAndrew had their's up for over a year but couldn't sell and have given up on their Aussie dream. Has yours been on for that long Scotty?

Hiya Fly

Flippin heck, I hope mines not up for that long, I can't stand all the messers who have no intention of buying your house, but just come for a good old nose:curse:

It's just about to go up after some more home improvements, I am dreading it. There is one across the road for sale also and three at the top of the avenue so a bit of competition going on.

All the best to you all, Gilly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.