March Applicants

Old May 11th 2007, 11:40 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by TheSubMainMan
Hi All,

Feeling a bit guilty about this one as I know loads of Marchies are still waiting for acknowledgment.

CASE OFFICER ASSIGNED!!!!

Yahhhhhhooooowwwy

Came in a A5 Orange envelope be airmail. Apparently they have had problems with my email address not working. Go figure, I got my ack' by email!

Update so far:

Medicals have been done!
Still waiting for Police Clarences to arrive.
House goes on the market Next Week!

You can also now send scanned copes of your documents by email. Save the hassle of getting them certified.

Good luck all,
Well done you~!!!!!!!!!!!!! NadsX
Old May 11th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Great news

Karen x

Originally Posted by TheSubMainMan
Hi All,

Feeling a bit guilty about this one as I know loads of Marchies are still waiting for acknowledgment.

CASE OFFICER ASSIGNED!!!!

Yahhhhhhooooowwwy

Came in a A5 Orange envelope be airmail. Apparently they have had problems with my email address not working. Go figure, I got my ack' by email!

Update so far:

Medicals have been done!
Still waiting for Police Clarences to arrive.
House goes on the market Next Week!

You can also now send scanned copes of your documents by email. Save the hassle of getting them certified.

Good luck all,
Old May 11th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

The Submainman got a CO!!!! you jammy B***ard!!!! Well done mate, well brickin it now, a few seem to be coming in dead fast..... Dont think there's much of a pattern, wouldn't analise it too much it'll send you nuts!!

Thing is, cant wait to get this bit over with, but means the serious stuff will follow after. Saying goodbye to friends and family some of which you know you will never see again, packing up house etc. luckily we have already sold but it's still full of all our S**t and have got to start getting rid of it all, which not lookin forward to as got lots of memories tucked away....

Guess we are all in a similar position, but dosn't make it any easier when the time comes i suppose. I'm ready for a new chapter in my life, but dreading ending this one...

To all my fellow wannabe migrants, good luck and you have my best wishes.. x

(feeling quite emotional now )
Old May 11th 2007, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
The Submainman got a CO!!!! you jammy B***ard!!!! Well done mate, well brickin it now, a few seem to be coming in dead fast..... Dont think there's much of a pattern, wouldn't analise it too much it'll send you nuts!!

Thing is, cant wait to get this bit over with, but means the serious stuff will follow after. Saying goodbye to friends and family some of which you know you will never see again, packing up house etc. luckily we have already sold but it's still full of all our S**t and have got to start getting rid of it all, which not lookin forward to as got lots of memories tucked away....

Guess we are all in a similar position, but dosn't make it any easier when the time comes i suppose. I'm ready for a new chapter in my life, but dreading ending this one...

To all my fellow wannabe migrants, good luck and you have my best wishes.. x

(feeling quite emotional now )
Feel exactly the same way been painting everything that doesnt move, ready to put house on market in next couple of weeks. Have lost count how many times ive cried my eyes out while sorting out old pictures, toys and all the baby stuff in the loft! Not looking forward to the next 6 months in tears but it will be worth it.

Lorna
Old May 11th 2007, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Congratulations to SubMainMan on getting a case officer. I've updated you on the spreadsheet

Janet X
Old May 12th 2007, 6:46 am
gak
Forum Regular

gak is an unknown quantity at this point

I Have Received Acknolegment By Email........... Today

Anoop
Old May 12th 2007, 3:09 pm
Now I'm Blue

Winston Lights is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to all that received the acknoledgement or a case officer!
Old May 12th 2007, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

Lets hope next week brings lots of acknowledgements!!!!! and case officers!

Can't believe how long we are waiting just for them to tell us they've received our applications...

Congratulations to all who have them and good luck to all who needs them

Melanie x
Old May 12th 2007, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

lizzydripping will become famous soon enoughlizzydripping will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
OK March Applicants

I have set up a spreadsheet - so time to start PMing me your details so I can get it up to date. Got some of the details already but have a few gaps to fill.

I've got the visa types, dates and colour coding but I've missed off the house bits and the location bits. I'd rather keep it simple to update if ya'll don't mind. I'm a busy mum and working full time so being a bit selfish There is an updates column that can include house sales etc.

Anyway hope this is OK with everyone.

Here's the link
http://www.freewebs.com/marchapplicants/

Thanks, Janet (aka LiverpoolLass)
Hi Liverpool lass - sorry this is beyond my computer skills - can I give you our details and you add them from here?
Liz/Andy two kids [15&17] going to nsw, 136 modl visa childcare co-ordinator, sent off on 19th march, pcc 23rd march, house sold waiting for ack etc thanks for help, well done on spreadsheet - looks great.
Old May 12th 2007, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by lizzydripping
Hi Liverpool lass - sorry this is beyond my computer skills - can I give you our details and you add them from here?
Liz/Andy two kids [15&17] going to nsw, 136 modl visa childcare co-ordinator, sent off on 19th march, pcc 23rd march, house sold waiting for ack etc thanks for help, well done on spreadsheet - looks great.
Hiya, I've added you to the spreadsheet its kinda sorted on date app sent so you are around the middle. Welcome to the spreadsheet

Gak - congrats on your acknowledgement - you are now bright red!

Cheers, Janet
Old May 12th 2007, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

lizzydripping will become famous soon enoughlizzydripping will become famous soon enough

thanks - you're a fast worker, how great it feels seeing our details on your spreadsheet! [looks like somethings happening at last!] Just for the record, our application was received on the 19th march - sorry, not sent, my mistake. Like you I filled in one of those query forms - 'where's our application!!' but am now hoping to get an acknowledgement next week, or maybe the week after...
Old May 12th 2007, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Liz - you were in luck - was on line when you posted! Next time I do an update will change so it says the app was received on the 19th

Janet X
Old May 13th 2007, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

hi liverpool lass
Is there a problem with accessing the march applicants spreadsheet do you know or is there a problem at our end? - can't get any response. if you/someone could try it out that would be great. thanks
Old May 13th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

i've just read it, so ok from here!!
Old May 13th 2007, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lizzydripping
hi liverpool lass
Is there a problem with accessing the march applicants spreadsheet do you know or is there a problem at our end? - can't get any response. if you/someone could try it out that would be great. thanks
I've just been on so problem must be at your end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.