March Applicants

Old May 10th 2007, 8:31 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
i know bloody typical isn't it!!
Why o why r we taking so long to go red, come on Janet put some magical spell on us Marchies, but want you to go red first, hocus pocus and all that!!!!! luv Nads
Old May 10th 2007, 9:40 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Good morning everyone...and what a glorious morning it is!!!!!

We got it...please make us RED

ONLY TOOK 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

oooo i'm sooo chuffed

hope we get some more today

WV
Congratulations

Julie and Dave xx
Old May 10th 2007, 10:37 am
Just Joined

Mark_Tor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - received acknowledgement - dated March 14

Please update the Mark_tor line

Thanks
Old May 10th 2007, 11:42 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Well done you guys who went red today..........its looking like a big red tsunami thats coming our way.

Better get me shorts and surf board reddy.

Woo Hoo come on red !!!!!
Old May 10th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by The howellers
congrats to you!!! Really wanting Janet to get hers too as she does soo much for us all on this thread! And not forgetting all the other marchies!!X
Awww! Bless you
Old May 10th 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Great news

Hugs
Karen xx

Good morning everyone...and what a glorious morning it is!!!!!

We got it...please make us RED

ONLY TOOK 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

oooo i'm sooo chuffed

hope we get some more today

WV
Old May 10th 2007, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

Can someone pelase help me! (i need it!)

Boyf has received an ack from Adelade that they received his app. The letter was dated 7th March.

Does this make us a March app or Feb? We are using a solicitor... he is going over on a 136 subclass visa and i am going over on a 12 month WHV with a view to get a defacto visa when i am there with him....

Sorry, just confused as to what one we should be in??
Old May 10th 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya

Was your application sent off in March or February? If February then you need to be on that list (if there is one??)I'm sure Janet would be happy to add you to the top of the March list though if not

Good luck

Karen x

Originally Posted by LittleHobo

Boyf has received an ack from Adelade that they received his app. The letter was dated 7th March.

Does this make us a March app or Feb? We are using a solicitor... he is going over on a 136 subclass visa and i am going over on a 12 month WHV with a view to get a defacto visa when i am there with him....

Old May 10th 2007, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hiya,

I can add your 136 application to the march spreadsheet no probs. Where are you planning to live when you get out there?

Thanks, Janet
Old May 10th 2007, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats to WelshViking and Mark_Tor - you are now a lovely red colour on the spreadsheet

Janet X
Old May 10th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

CONGRATS TO W V AND MARK ON GETTING THEIR ACKS !!

WELL DONE

KELSEY X
Old May 10th 2007, 2:57 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Well done W V and Mark on becoming REDDIES!!!!!!!!! Nadsx
Old May 10th 2007, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hiya,

I can add your 136 application to the march spreadsheet no probs. Where are you planning to live when you get out there?

Thanks, Janet
Hey, thanks, we are planning on living in Melbourne... not sure where abouts yet.. but probably staying in Langwarren with friends for the first month or so

Where is this list that people talk of?
Old May 10th 2007, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to Mark and WV!!!!! You made it!!!!! comon Janet?! Flippin CC..... !
S-j xx
Old May 10th 2007, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, thanks, we are planning on living in Melbourne... not sure where abouts yet.. but probably staying in Langwarren with friends for the first month or so

Where is this list that people talk of?

Hiya, if you click on Liverpool lass' name it will give you an option to go to her homepage, click on that and you can save to your favourites, we are there in all our glory!!
S-j x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.