March Applicants

Old May 10th 2007, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: March Applicants

Congrats to the acknowledged ones!!

K xx

Last edited by TheColebecks; May 10th 2007 at 6:05 pm.
Old May 10th 2007, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Colebecks
Did you mean sent 5 may as that would be 5 days (incredible) or have you got the months wrong and it has been approx 4-5 weeks, lucky so and sos.
In which case there's no rhyme or reason when myself and others (including Janet) are trying to wait PATIENTLY :curse: :curse: :curse:

Anyway Janet how's your cold? I see you were logged on about pick up time, while I was killing two birds with one stone and walking the dog while hubby away and getting soaking wet. I hope you're feeling better this evening
Old May 10th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi All
That won't make sense now, (but may be you'll get the gist of it) I think a lot was edited! By the way congrats to all ack today
Amanda
Old May 10th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Amanda,

must admit, wondered what the hell you were on about in that first post!
S-j x Thought the wine had been out!
Old May 10th 2007, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Hi s-j
Unfortunately no wine, saving that for when hubby back tomorrow. What it was ( I wish I'd edited it now!) colebecks had said she'd filled in the april sread sheet for someone who had sent theres in on 5 MAY and i wondered whether she ooops or he (sorry not sure) meant april. What a pickle I've got myself in I hope I haven't offended Colebecks sorry if I have
AMANDA
Old May 10th 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi s-j
Unfortunately no wine, saving that for when hubby back tomorrow. What it was ( I wish I'd edited it now!) colebecks had said she'd filled in the april sread sheet for someone who had sent theres in on 5 MAY and i wondered whether she ooops or he (sorry not sure) meant april. What a pickle I've got myself in I hope I haven't offended Colebecks sorry if I have
AMANDA
Hi Amanda,

I had jumped in with that message before I realised I had put their date down wrongly! Should have been 10th May and I had put 10th April making it seem like a 5 day turnaround !

Still, whichever way you look at it, April 136MODLs are being acknowledged now before ours :curse: :curse:

K xx
Old May 10th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

FYI.......

As of 8 May 2007 the ASPC is receipting onshore applications received on 24
April 2007 and offshore applications received on
14 March 2007

They're getting closer to our application date
Old May 10th 2007, 8:19 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi Amanda,

I had jumped in with that message before I realised I had put their date down wrongly! Should have been 10th May and I had put 10th April making it seem like a 5 day turnaround !

Still, whichever way you look at it, April 136MODLs are being acknowledged now before ours :curse: :curse:

K xx
Aprilies before marchies!!! no way
Old May 10th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Anyway Janet how's your cold? I see you were logged on about pick up time, while I was killing two birds with one stone and walking the dog while hubby away and getting soaking wet. I hope you're feeling better this evening[/QUOTE]

Hey Amanda, Feel better today thanks! but voice has gone. The kids in my school pick up on any sign of weakness so had my work cut out today Didn't let the buggers get the better of me! Sign language can be mighty powerful!

Friday tomorrow so going to chill over the weekend and try and reenergise . Easier said than done with 2 little uns!

They have taken on new teachers in my dept as I have 'estimated' that I'd be leaving end of winter term. They took on an extra one I found out today so the pressure is on to get this blooming visa - we'll be way over staffed if I don't!

Janet X
Old May 10th 2007, 8:44 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by welshviking
Aprilies before marchies!!! no way
how comes?
Old May 10th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi s-j
AMANDA
Doubt it Amanda, I just didnt have a clue what you were on about so i asked ... Dont matter which way you look at it though, Everyones moving at different speeds, there are still 136's from last yr not got em yet!! So, what will be will be, as long as we have it before we fly out in Dec So gonna bed now with hubby and booze and woolley socks to 'nurse' my cold and watch the 2nd half of 'Hot Fuzz' (fell asleep last nite)

Take care peeps and nite nite xxxxx

Ps, ey up to Sam and kels if your reading.... feeling rather Sh***y so off upstairs xx Will ring i promise x
Old May 10th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

night night sj,bet simon loves the bed socks,hope you get over your cold,will be in norfolk tomorrow,so gives us a ring as wont be on pc but dont try to ring me too late as will be getting well piddled in the club at night

take care and speak soon kels xx
Old May 10th 2007, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone, Not posted for a while but have been keeping a close eye on thread.
I think I've noticed a pattern in the process and thought I would run it by you for opinions or to see if I'm just going mad.:curse:
After watching several spreadsheets It seems that applications recieved at the start of the month move alot quicker than those further down. And after reading todays post about April applicants getting acknowledgements it makes you think. Have a look youselves.

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO HAVE TURNED RED
Old May 11th 2007, 8:13 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Well, meds are now booked for the 25th May, and PCC's going off today. Both sh!t!ng ourselves now and really not looking forward to going back to that police station to drop the pcc's off, really nice people in that place smell really lovely!!!!

Julie and Dave xx
Old May 11th 2007, 11:27 am
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice
Red face Re: March Applicants

Hi All,

Feeling a bit guilty about this one as I know loads of Marchies are still waiting for acknowledgment.

CASE OFFICER ASSIGNED!!!!

Yahhhhhhooooowwwy

Came in a A5 Orange envelope be airmail. Apparently they have had problems with my email address not working. Go figure, I got my ack' by email!

Update so far:

Medicals have been done!
Still waiting for Police Clarences to arrive.
House goes on the market Next Week!

You can also now send scanned copes of your documents by email. Save the hassle of getting them certified.

Good luck all,

Last edited by TheSubMainMan; May 11th 2007 at 11:33 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.