March Applicants

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice
Default March Applicants

Hello,

Well I posted the application off today. Feel a great sense of relief that it's out of my hands now.

Me, hubby and 2 boys 3 and 5 are applying for designated area sponsored visa hoping to settle in Ocean Grove Victoria close to OH's sister and her family.

Any others applying this month?

Janet
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:56 pm
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March Applicants

we will be sending off our application in about 2 weeks, as soon as i get my passport back (going for a reccie to perth in april), just got out TRA back this week, so im anxious to keep the momentum going,

theres me brad 28, caroline 27 and maisie 3, going on 136 modl to perth
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hello,

Well I posted the application off today. Feel a great sense of relief that it's out of my hands now.

Me, hubby and 2 boys 3 and 5 are applying for designated area sponsored visa hoping to settle in Ocean Grove Victoria close to OH's sister and her family.

Janet
Hi Janet
Hopefully if the TRA comes back quickly then we should be able to get the application in this month too. Not a moment too soon for us.
Fingers crossed things go well for all of us.
Nicky
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

Yes sent off 2 days ago 138 non modl just sitting back now on the emotional rollercoaster ride fingers crossed!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for TRA then hopefully will join you on here this month...

S-j and Si xx
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

we will be march applicants too

good luck to us all, heres hoping its not too much of a long and bumpy ride eh

ohh and opinions would be grateful on when u think you might get ur visa ? we was thinking along the lines of september ish but with CO already going to some january applicants im now unsure as to when we might get it and its a little scary

Dawn x
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
we will be march applicants too

good luck to us all, heres hoping its not too much of a long and bumpy ride eh

ohh and opinions would be grateful on when u think you might get ur visa ? we was thinking along the lines of september ish but with CO already going to some january applicants im now unsure as to when we might get it and its a little scary

Dawn x
Hi Dawn
We were thinking about Sept time too but the sooner the better really. We were aiming for July before the TRA went wrong. Best of luck everyone.
Nicky
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

good luck with the TRA nicky dont give up you will get there in the end and will be worth it , we just got our approved this week and it puts you on such a high knowing you have jumped one hurdle, it spurs you on for the next installment

good luck to you and yours

Dawn x
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hello,

Janet
Posting off the application at the end of next week, just heard we have passed the skills assessment..........totally delighted!!! Good luck to everyone.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

congratuations Briisy deb are you off to Brisbane its a great place was there for 6 months hopeing to be back there Christmas time PERMANENT!!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Getting the visa in Sept would be great. I'm not MODL though so it's anyones guess. I've been looking on the Austimeline and Sept/Oct seems normal timeline for March applicants. I'm a teacher and hope to finish my job in December and fly out in the New Year. Can't wait!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Posting off the application at the end of next week, just heard we have passed the skills assessment..........totally delighted!!! Good luck to everyone.
Hi everyone we too are march posted app off yesterday 2nd march after passing Tra 23rd feb. Busy now getting house ready to sell! hope to be in brissy by oct. so excited n scared too!!!!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

hi posted off our visa on 1st March,used DHL but according to tracker its still in Heathrow! Hopefully will arrive next week,heading to Brisbane on modl 136, just not sure when to put house on market,have had it valued but feel a huge sense of relief that all that form filling out is done.
good luck everyone
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Hello,

Janet
Good luck,

We also sent our application today morning Should be in ASPC by monday evening I think

Ghanghro
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Were sendimg off out TRA next week, not sure if wewill get it back in time to apply for the visa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.