March Applicants

Old May 14th 2007, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
No reply

I'ts doing my head in - 10 weeks tomorrow - 70 days since our application has been in Adelaide :curse: :curse:

Take it you've not heard anything yet?

Janet X

Not a sausage
Old May 14th 2007, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Banoff, didnt realise you were waiting too, wont be long chuck.... sending karma your way... S-j x
Old May 14th 2007, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Oh Banoff, didnt realise you were waiting too, wont be long chuck.... sending karma your way... S-j x
Hi all,

I've just been in contact with my agent seeing if she has been contacted regarding my application and here is what I got:

Hi,

It may be that they (the people on the forums) are confusing receiving
an acknowledgement with having a case worker.

I don't know where the notion of having a case worker comes from
exactly... Your application will be dealt with a by a department (one of
regions 1-6), and there will likely be a number of individuals dealing
with your case in that branch of the Department.

The individual who issues the health/character request is not
necessarily the same person who will be making a decision on your
application, although they will of course be in close communication.

I have not received requests for further information for any of the
applications lodged in March, nor have any of my colleagues.

I will let you know as soon as I receive any correspondence from the
Department of Immigration in regards to your case.

Old May 14th 2007, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Thanks

Yes I am in the same position as Janet, need to give new credit card details so a bit worried incase they send it back as incomplete application.

Jan
Old May 14th 2007, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikehall1983
hey there,

My girlfriend is applying for the skilled visa as she is a hairdresser.

I am hoping to initially join her on a work/holiday visa but plan to apply for a spouse (de-facto) visa while we are over there.

Any advice?
Hi! Im also a hairdresser applying on a 137 sponsered visa.Seems they really need us over there but think its because the wages are so CRAP!!!!I would apply ASAP! Just do it! Afraid i dont know anything about spouse visa etc. im sure someone else can give you advice???????X
Old May 14th 2007, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hiya sj,

is it right that your meds are tomorrow ?
BEST OF LUCK X

im sure you'll be fine,

spoke to our agent today also, and she has said it is taking a couple of months to get the acks through but as it is gonna be 8 weeks since she sent it on friday ,she has said to expect it most likely in the next couple of days fingers crossed but will see.also spoke to meds people today and she said our meds were sent to adelaide on the 4th of may (had them 26th april),so with any luck they should have them now. should also have the house hopefully on the market next week with any luck. al this wating is doing my head in now,still gotta wait for our pcc's back but only had them receipted as the 25th of april so a little longer for them yet ,just gotta sit and wait,wait wait.

let us know how you get on sj,and dont worry you'll be fine x

kelsey
Old May 14th 2007, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
hiya sj,

is it right that your meds are tomorrow ?
BEST OF LUCK X

im sure you'll be fine,

spoke to our agent today also, and she has said it is taking a couple of months to get the acks through but as it is gonna be 8 weeks since she sent it on friday ,she has said to expect it most likely in the next couple of days fingers crossed but will see.also spoke to meds people today and she said our meds were sent to adelaide on the 4th of may (had them 26th april),so with any luck they should have them now. should also have the house hopefully on the market next week with any luck. al this wating is doing my head in now,still gotta wait for our pcc's back but only had them receipted as the 25th of april so a little longer for them yet ,just gotta sit and wait,wait wait.

let us know how you get on sj,and dont worry you'll be fine x

kelsey
Ey up kels, yes i have got meds tomorrow, just finishing the forms off, most of it done but needed to get photos of kids today, they're really crap and Will was pulling a bit of a face,but he just looks startled!

Will let you know how we get on. Flippen eck, you are a busy girl arnt you. Did you enjoy the break?? Fly to Dublin on Saturday. The Man U match was crap yesterday, took Abi for last game against West Ham, W H won 1-0. Was a bit disappionted as got piss wet through and a 3 hr drive!!!

Love S-j xx

Just had to delete a post on here cos i misread one about an agent, how embarrassing!!! He He!!
Old May 14th 2007, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

it's funny, i thought once i had gone through all the paperwork regarding TRA and getting work references and so on I couldn't careless about the wait for an acknowledgement. I would just sit back and let it take as long as takes.....How bloody wrong can you be!! I watch every months spreadsheet in 07 to see how they are progressing. You couldn't explain the feeling we are all experiencing to friends and family. Anyway best of luck, and i'll check back in an hour..
Old May 14th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Crankysid,

Send your Agent the spreadsheet, to prove it.... also the one of Feb too just for good measure! Do they tink we fik er sommat?

S-j x
Old May 14th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Malcs66
it's funny, i thought once i had gone through all the paperwork regarding TRA and getting work references and so on I couldn't careless about the wait for an acknowledgement. I would just sit back and let it take as long as takes.....How bloody wrong can you be!! I watch every months spreadsheet in 07 to see how they are progressing. You couldn't explain the feeling we are all experiencing to friends and family. Anyway best of luck, and i'll check back in an hour..

S-j
Old May 14th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

heyup mate,

lol@ will,bless him,we couldnt get kody to keep her mouth shut in the end she pulled a face that looked like she had ,had her mouth stapled together,

yes we watched the match also whilst having our sunday lunch in the pub watching the rain out side, coz thats all we had whilst we were away and blow me down ,we come back and its SUNNY !!

it was so nice to be away though,didnt wanna come home to the thought of doing the last rushed bits of decrating to get it on the market.

bet you too were gutted they didnt win against westham , i know i was.

you looking forward to that plane next week ,hope you really enjoy the day , im sure you'll be fine .

kels x
Old May 14th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

gonna get going now,

going to bed in about an hour we are so shatterd all that drinking and staying up til 2 am aint done us any favours, but will be in touch tomorrow.

and again good luck for meds x

kels x

night,night.
Old May 14th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

nite kels, sorry i missed you. been finishing forms for meds....... will speak tomorrow.. xx s-j
Old May 14th 2007, 9:55 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

nite kels, sorry i missed you. been finishing forms for meds....... will speak tomorrow.. xx s-j
Good luck on the meds tommorrow, I'm not looking forward to ours. Julie is winding me up as got to the couch test as for going to Dr Smith in Manchester.

Dave & Julie
Old May 14th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Dave,

Will be thinking of you too, will have to let me know how you get on.. S-j Nite nite...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.