March Applicants

Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Where is the current modl list been and looked on google but can only find upto april 2007
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
I am going on a post strike i aint going to post on this thread until i get some good news.

Catch you soon guys

love ya xxx
Don't do that, if nothing else you get support at the time you think you can't do this anymore.

Remember we had to wait 51 weeks to hear and people on here were great.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
Where is the current modl list been and looked on google but can only find upto april 2007

It's been posted by george lombard as a sticky at the top of the forum - and don't listen to me saying it's shrunk, it has in fact grown
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:05 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: March Applicants

koh will be back - hes a bit sulky...lol
what will he do otherwise - hel have to talk to me!!!
ooo i could get him out on those jogs he keeps avoiding too and theres sooo much stuff to sort out here and diy...im sure he'll be back on here in no time
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

HYA ALL,

kats i know what you mean about sulky,my hubby dont wanna know whats happening he says, unless it's an email saying we have CO or visa, lets hope we hear some good news soon,
really hoped it would be today as we are having a bbq for my daughters 3rd b,day today,it just goes so quick,cant beleive she's 3 already,lets hope the next few years go as quick

kels x
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:52 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Don't do that, if nothing else you get support at the time you think you can't do this anymore.

Remember we had to wait 51 weeks to hear and people on here were great.
oh other of god no!!!! wow i hope that was an extremely rare case...how did you keep sane

what's all this talk of sunshine you lot!! it's hammering down here
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by welshviking
oh other of god no!!!! wow i hope that was an extremely rare case...how did you keep sane

what's all this talk of sunshine you lot!! it's hammering down here
Not extreme, we were told from the beginning to expect 9-12 months to hear about the visa's, I think they have speeded things up now.

Who said anything about being sane, then or now.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

MarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant future

We`ve only gone and got ourselves a case officer!!!!!!

Cant believe it, thought they had forgotten about us.

Just got to wait for the police checks to come back now (40 days on 7th August) and a second chest x-ray on Tuesday for me for the last bit of the meds. Fingers crossed I will get the all clear this time!

Then it is all down to our case officer!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

congrats all those with news last few days, well done

no news here, 50 days now since meds arrived 48 days since we scanned police checks, 12 days since we had case officer, and NOTHING!! am thinking all sorts, did meds get lost? we know they arrived cos checked with courier. have they been processed? my head full of questions i cant answer arghhhhhhhhhhh, got 4 days off work from monday so was hoping we might get it before then so can celebrate, but as each day passes its not looking hopeful, just been on aus timeline and someone who got case officer same day as us got visa grant today,but with there being no sort of order to how things happen dont even know if this means we might get ours, just dont know if i can wait another month!! its the not knowing nothing thats the killer
other posters are saying meds sent on 15th being processed at the moment which means ours should have been done and was last piece of info our case officer neeeded, so kinda hopeful it might be any day now
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee just put me outta my misery and grant my visa
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

Joker will become famous soon enoughJoker will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Just got ourselves a case officer

Have 70 days to get meds and pcc's sorted (already sent but they can't find them). Also have to send them more evidence regarding my employment (not sure why).

Finally things are moving.

Joker
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Congratulations to MarkandAmy and Joker on getting a CO
Hope the next part goes quickly for you.
Christina
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Joker will become famous soon enoughJoker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by christina225
Congratulations to MarkandAmy and Joker on getting a CO
Hope the next part goes quickly for you.
Christina
Thanks Christina
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Wow wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to Melaniemc, MarkandAmy and joker...... Been bloody busy the last couple of days eh? Still a few left out, but they will come soon, they got to... Was only off for a night and a day and what a welcome back eh...

Bet you're all really pleased and excited... Their on a roll guys!! Good luck to everyone!!

S-j xx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

YEAH... excellent news for you all "CONGRATULATIONS"

JJFC
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL THE NEW CO'S!

will I get booted off the thread if i have a moan.............. its just that i am feeling really deflated with the whole business.......had our visa for nearly a whole month, but not able to sell the house....several viewings but not sold, and got no viewing after in the news paper.......only got until 14 dec, which sounds like an age away, but really it isn't when house sales are taking 12 weeks to go through in some cases speaking to people the whole market is slow, and worried that another interest rate rise could ruin it all together.
and to top it off i have been looking at rentals on line and there is hardly anything, and half of that we couldn't afford oh well..... i am grateful that we have a our visa, but it has just been a bit of an anti climax...i wish we had had the guts to sell the house before we got the visa...........hindsight!

thanks all.............waiting for the boot in anticipation...loux

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.