Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

seaninozalready.
Thanks for the blog it is really interesting to hear from someone who has done the journey, that many of us are hoping to embark on soon.

I woke to a sunny,warm morning[for a change].Supposed to have highs of 21degrees today.
look forward to your next blog
Teryna

Last edited by bundybell; Aug 5th 2007 at 6:07 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Morning all,
Well my consultant has finally replied to my email, seems like she had an extra weeks holiday!! nice a?

The email was soul distroying, i havent even been allocated a case officer yet.
Its been 4 +months since they received my application.
Looks like i will be lucky to be there for christmas!!
So much for priority processing a!!

On top of that ive just heard a friend of mine passed away at 4am, 38yrs.Cancer.
Sorry to be so depressive, sometimes i find this immigration such a strain.

Good luck to everyone else though for today.
Lets hope some visas are granted and case officer allocated.I could do with some good news.
From one very depressed member
Teryna
Old Aug 5th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

SeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundybell
Morning all,
Well my consultant has finally replied to my email, seems like she had an extra weeks holiday!! nice a?

The email was soul distroying, i havent even been allocated a case officer yet.
Its been 4 +months since they received my application.
Looks like i will be lucky to be there for christmas!!
So much for priority processing a!!

On top of that ive just heard a friend of mine passed away at 4am, 38yrs.Cancer.
Sorry to be so depressive, sometimes i find this immigration such a strain.

Good luck to everyone else though for today.
Lets hope some visas are granted and case officer allocated.I could do with some good news.
From one very depressed member
Teryna
So sorry to hear this.. I agree that the whole process seems a joke, but unfortunately we can't rush the government.. In another turn of events, I was training yesterday with a bloke that works at State government level here in NSW and we got talking about things. He reckons that the folk at DIMIA often go on holidays for weeks and then don't hand over their case loads, so hence we all have to wait extra. I rang up the other day and got a bloke that could barely speak English (wonder how he got in??). maybe they are outsourcing things to India like the rest of the world ??

Thanks for the kind words about my post, as mentioned I am not trying to scare anyone without reason and maybe for some everything will be wine and roses.. Experience has taught me that one will have problems everywhere regardless of location.

Slow and steady and keeping positive are the keys to success I believe. Don't rush into anything and have some room to move in your project plan. Also try not to get down on yourself if some things don't go according to plan.

As mentioned I can usually only get on here once a day due to work commitments, but am happy to try and answer any questions, share any experiences etc if that helps.

Abit about me so that I am not a complete stranger- 29 years old and work in banking. Have a great day all.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Horaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've got it!!! We've got to send passports off.

I don't think we can actually believe it!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
Old Aug 5th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply seanallreadyinoz,
A bit about me 45 nurse married 2 children 21 + 18[ 19 by the time we get there!!]The children im worried about how they will make friends and settle.
any advice gratefully received.

We stayed in sydney for a couple of days in feb my daughter celebrated her 21st there. We stayed not far from the opera house and darling harbour. which i thought was lovely. However,the place we stayed at not so lovely. OH booked via internet ended up being over a bar and more like a back packers hostel. Shared kitchen and bathroom facilities. We had to laugh about it if we hadnt we would have cried.It made my daughters birthday different i suppose.
I think it was called the Wyndam Arm or something like that i ve blocked the name from my memory i think!!
Cheers
Teryna
Old Aug 5th 2007, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sammyg

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
CONGRATULATIONS im gald someone has had some good news
Enjoy
Teryna
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
Oh Sammy what fantastic news, congratulations, get up that post office and send them passports off.
Well done
Christina
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bundybell and christina!!

Yep, have just done the covering letter and will be off to the post office shortly!

Defo hasn't sunk in yet

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting!!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
Fantastic news - well done and good luck.

Nat X
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

ian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura about

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
Congratulations

It seems such a long time since I was supplying you info for your TRA!!
We are still waiting, meds arrived in Sydney 20th June when were yours sent off?

Enjoy yourself tonight - go and get totally mullared

All the best

Ian.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ian_s
Congratulations

It seems such a long time since I was supplying you info for your TRA!!
We are still waiting, meds arrived in Sydney 20th June when were yours sent off?

Enjoy yourself tonight - go and get totally mullared

All the best

Ian.
Hi Ian - thanks for your assistance, much appreciated

We sent meds off in May so they have had everthing for the past three months or so.

Really chuffed - it all seems so real now!

Hope yours isn't too much longer ian
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

OMG! feeling really real now! Just booked flights to Melbourne..7th jan with 5 nights stop over in singapore (sentosa island), and the flights had gone up more than £100 pp in the last 4 weeks, And most were already booked so had to have 5 nights in singapore instead of 3 (bloody expenisive over there if i remember right!). Bit concerned over not having heard about visa yet as dont want to loose £300 deposit as we have to pay in full by 25 oct. If anyone interested, flights were £2165.AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Booked the venue for our leaving party for the 22nd dec, just need to find a decent dj now who doesnt play jive bunny remixes and the birdie song!
Should be a good time to have it as will double as a christmas party too!

Really want to get accom booked for melbourne as going peak season, but OH wont let me put money down for anything else due to no visa:curse:

Better go as been up since 4.30am with George (3) being very sick. thank god its my day off as cancelling a fully booked day of clients to look after your child never goes down well!

Waffle waffle! COME ON VISA!!!!!!!
Love Tracey.xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news kels???
WOOOO HOOO!!! well done! send some luck my way PLEASE!!!Tracey.xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Fantastic news - well done and good luck.

Nat X
Thanks Nat! Hope everything works out OK with your blokes fingers!

Thanks also to the Howellers - hope yours comes soon too, will send you some good luck

sam x
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

wow nice monday morning surprise huh

well done sammy so pleased you finally got it

enjoy the celebrations

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.