March Applicants

Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
omggggggggggg
its our turn to say colour us greeeeeeeen plz our visa was granted this morning

omggggggggggggggg ive had 3 hours sleep and andy just woke me up with the news but no way i can sleep now

just wanna say thank you to all you marchies who've kept me sane this past few months

omgggggggggggggggg we going to australia

good luck everyone still waiting, hang in there its a great feeling

Dawn&Andy
congratulations!!!

all the best for your new life in Oz!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Hi guys well i have been true to my word............i will not post on here until i have some good news.

We have gone straight to meds request

But we have also got some really bad news

The Mrs has only gone and broken her leg big time..............shes is to undergo surgery on weds and will be in a full leg cast for 8 weeks then in a brace for rest of the 8 month period of recouperation.

So we have the great news about the meds. but just cannot believe what has happened.

Pretty fed up here guys
That is sooo awful! really feeling it for you all. hope surgery goes ok. will be thinking of you.Tracey.x
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by andreak
Hi all

Not been here for a bit, been on hols, glad to see so many with CO and VISA's,CONGRATS to all.
Nothing yet for us though, still waiting, even went to a library to check e-mails while we were away. Thought we might have heard something, but no
Fingers crossed for tomorrow, (I wish I had a £ for everytime I've said this)
Andrea
xx
Well done DAWN and ANDY!!! CONGRATULATIONS cloud nine or what have a great day lol Trudi
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

omggggggggggg

omggggggggggggggg ive had 3 hours sleep and andy just woke me up with the news but no way i can sleep now

just wanna say thank you to all you marchies who've kept me sane this past few months

Dawn&Andy
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!Well done you!! Tracey
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

omggggggggggg

Dawn&Andy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
well done! lets keep those visas coming!!

Lorna
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

omggggggggggg

Dawn&Andy

Congratulations

Wicked isn't it? Seems they're pullimg their fingers out then.
Keep them coming!!!!

Enjoy dawn and andy!

Sam and stu xxxxxxxxxx
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sammyg
Congratulations

Wicked isn't it? Seems they're pullimg their fingers out then.
Keep them coming!!!!

Enjoy dawn and andy!

Sam and stu xxxxxxxxxx
wish i had pulled my fingers out saturday!!!!!!! learninhg how to use left hand now!!!!! feels weird , lol

steve
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

........CONGRATS TO DAWN AND ANDY !!!

WELL DONE !!!
really glad you got it,know how bad you've been feeeling.
hope you really enjoy today,get the kids in bed and get really drunk tonight,after they've celebrated obviously.

Kels.Andy,Drew and Kody x
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

I've had the crayons out and updated the sheet. CONGRATULATIONS Dawn and Andy. Things are rocking and rolling - keep em comin'

Janet XX
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

thanks everyone am still sat in a state of shock, andys gone off to work with the biggest smile ever
kids got up and i told em and molly made me laff she said " we going to australia tomorrow then mummy" bless

few grants today i see from other posts so looks like diac well and truely on the move, am sure the rest of you wont be waiting too much longer

Dawn x
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

omggggggggggg

Dawn&Andy
Congratulations and well done

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Mornin Marchies,havent been here for ages,dodgy broadband then away for two weeks. Have just spent a couple of hours catching up! Congrats Dawn and Andy, and everyone else who has a visa or co in the last 3-4 wks.
Im just waiting for Crowne removals this am and Doree Bonner this pm, had John Mason out a while back so we shall see. Our meds arrived in Sydney on 31st July, so looks like we have a bit of a wait. Our buyers are starting to put the pressure on a bit now, so am hoping we can get another 8wks without exchanging.
Its great to be back, really had withdrawl symptoms not knowing where everyone was up to!
Hope it continues to be a productive week for us all
Jox
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Congratulations Dawn and Andy

All the best for your new life in Oz

Gill and Frank.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Yessss CO this morning and they are happy with everything, just waiting for the medicals to be processed at Sydney.

Congrats to everyone else on their recent news!!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

on average how long is it taking for everyone to get a CO from acknowledement ?
we got our full acknowledgement ,7 weeks ago on thursday, sick of waiting now,had our meds and police checks back in april, getting a bit desparate now.

but abig well done to all of you that has got something.

kels x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.