Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
I've had the crayons out and updated the sheet. CONGRATULATIONS Dawn and Andy. Things are rocking and rolling - keep em comin'

Janet XX
Hey Janet,

We received our ack on 13/6/07 so could you colour us yellow please (as much as I like being pink )
Hopefully we'll hear something soon so we can go red!
Thanks for keeping us all colourful!

Sxxx
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

SeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really nice

Hi Teryna and all,

Glad to see that there is activity out there. To be honest I will be glad when this whole malarkey is over (although will continue at same job- don't have reason to move). It hit the fan here in a big way yesterday, Facebook has been banned as PAs spend too much time on it. I even had to tell mine off abit which I hate doing (she is great and always does her work well) and hence I used to turn a blind eye to her blogging.

Other news- sun is shining this morning on the harbour and should get up to 21c again which is great since I plan to go for a lunchtime swimming squad down the Botanical Gardens.

Teryna- I was also having a thought and maybe if your daughter is into animals, she could volunteer/work at an animal shelter looking after abandoned kangaroos etc. A mate of mine does this part time outside of Brissie as a volunteer. Pay is peanuts if you do it fulltime, but heaps of young people do that over here (it is not considered geeky to care for the environment). Plus from what I hear very rewarding- wish I had the time myself.

If your son is into cars, then the INdy 500 on the Gold Coast is right up his alley. I have been previously and basically it is week long fest of cars, bikini shows and drinking contests- good fun if you are young and single.

Maybe you should also encourage your children to become volunteer lifeguards at the beach. I have completed training here in NSW and it is great fun- good way to improve fitness and meet heaps of people. At my club we have people from all over- Aus,NZ, UK, Ireland, South Africa etc. It really teaches you an appreciation for open water and the power of the ocean. It has helped my open water swimming immensely and even my OH is swimming better in the open water.

Otherwise not much to report- Oh.. Interest rate hikes mooted (public not very happy). Official stats say that you now need to have a minimum combined income of at least AU$130 000 to be able to afford a house. This is putting it beyond alot of peoples reach as average income in only around $48 000.

Hopefully today will bring more good news to more on here.

Cheers
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Hope this helps mate http://www.freewebs.com/marchapplicants/

She wnt be on crutches sianystar she be in a wheel chair for weeks she cannot put any weight on leg at all.

Gonna grab an hours kip before i clal DIAC
thanksxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:35 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loubylou1
thanksxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The man on the phone has put a note on our file making CO aware of the situation, he says that there are still a few options open to us as the Mrs will not be able to validate within the deadlines stated.

just gotta wait for CO to get in touch with us now.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

The man on the phone has put a note on our file making CO aware of the situation, he says that there are still a few options open to us as the Mrs will not be able to validate within the deadlines stated.

cool fingers crossed that you won't be waiting long to hear from them.............loux
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by SeaninOzalready
Hi Teryna and all,

Glad to see that there is activity out there. To be honest I will be glad when this whole malarkey is over (although will continue at same job- don't have reason to move). It hit the fan here in a big way yesterday, Facebook has been banned as PAs spend too much time on it. I even had to tell mine off abit which I hate doing (she is great and always does her work well) and hence I used to turn a blind eye to her blogging.

Other news- sun is shining this morning on the harbour and should get up to 21c again which is great since I plan to go for a lunchtime swimming squad down the Botanical Gardens.

Teryna- I was also having a thought and maybe if your daughter is into animals, she could volunteer/work at an animal shelter looking after abandoned kangaroos etc. A mate of mine does this part time outside of Brissie as a volunteer. Pay is peanuts if you do it fulltime, but heaps of young people do that over here (it is not considered geeky to care for the environment). Plus from what I hear very rewarding- wish I had the time myself.

If your son is into cars, then the INdy 500 on the Gold Coast is right up his alley. I have been previously and basically it is week long fest of cars, bikini shows and drinking contests- good fun if you are young and single.

Maybe you should also encourage your children to become volunteer lifeguards at the beach. I have completed training here in NSW and it is great fun- good way to improve fitness and meet heaps of people. At my club we have people from all over- Aus,NZ, UK, Ireland, South Africa etc. It really teaches you an appreciation for open water and the power of the ocean. It has helped my open water swimming immensely and even my OH is swimming better in the open water.

Otherwise not much to report- Oh.. Interest rate hikes mooted (public not very happy). Official stats say that you now need to have a minimum combined income of at least AU$130 000 to be able to afford a house. This is putting it beyond alot of peoples reach as average income in only around $48 000.

Hopefully today will bring more good news to more on here.

Cheers
Morning Sean.
Thanks for that.You are a mind of information. Im gald you joined BE.
O well i best get to work, im doing a longday today 7am-9pm. With a 3/4hr drive each way. Back in on a morning shift tomorrow, then longday again friday. I think they are trying to kill me to stop me going to oz.

Still no news on visa front, ive had email back from future employer she seems cool about me not making it out there for September, that one less worry i suppose.

Good luck to everyone today, lets hope some visas are granted and C/O dished out.
I will be straight on BE as soon as i get home from work tonight,
Here we go off to work and the 'any news yet '& 'when you going now' and to top it all had text last night one of the girls handing in her notice today got job as community nurse in cardiff. thats the 3rd going this month.
I want to put my notice in !!Boohoo.
Cheers
Teryna
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

COLOUR US GREEN!!!!WE GOT IT OMGGGGGGGG

i JUST CANT'T BELEIVE IT, JUST ABOUT TO WALK AWAY FROM COMPUTER AND THERE IT WAS. NO CASE OFFICER NOTICE JUST THE VISA. HAVE TO BE IN AUS 11TH APRIL 2008. I AM SHAKING LIKE A LEAF.
Andrea
xx
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

congratulations Andrea what a great start to the day for you enjoy your great news
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by andreak

i JUST CANT'T BELEIVE IT, JUST ABOUT TO WALK AWAY FROM COMPUTER AND THERE IT WAS. NO CASE OFFICER NOTICE JUST THE VISA. HAVE TO BE IN AUS 11TH APRIL 2008. I AM SHAKING LIKE A LEAF.
Andrea
xx
Great news Andrea. congratulations, stop shaking and start celebrating.
Christina X
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news - Congratulations

Things are looking good for the marchies now!!!

Sam xx
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:13 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea
xx
BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:14 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

SEAN , THANKS FOR YOUR BLOG AGAIN.....IT'S A NICE CHANGE TO THE THREAD...SEEN AS NOW WE'RE MAILY POSTING ABOUT HOW IMPATIENT AND DISSAPOINTED WE ARE..AND YOURS IS A LITTLE PICK ME UP

ESTXXX
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

CONGRATS ANDREA THATS FAB NEWS!
ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATIONS AND MAKING PLANS FOR YOUR NEW LIFE.
JOxx
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Thats good then,hopefully you should be alright x

kels x
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Andrea
xx
........CONGRATS TO YOU
hope you enjoy your celebrations

kels x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.