March Applicants

Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Malcs66
Yessss CO this morning and they are happy with everything, just waiting for the medicals to be processed at Sydney.

Congrats to everyone else on their recent news!!
....CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU !!!

hopefully you will have your VISA soon

kels x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

brissie, thanks we got our full acknowledgement on the 16th June. Our house buyers are pushing for us to complete mid October so a visa soon would be very handy
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:48 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
on average how long is it taking for everyone to get a CO from acknowledement ?
we got our full acknowledgement ,7 weeks ago on thursday, sick of waiting now,had our meds and police checks back in april, getting a bit desparate now.

but abig well done to all of you that has got something.

kels x
We waited exactly 7 weeks from ack to CO sounds like your timeline is same as ours, 7 weeks last Thursday. I'm sure you will hear soon.

Congratulations Dawn and Andy on your visa and malc66 on CO.

Kaye
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Thanks for that,hopefully soon then
would be nice to get something this week, as we have our leaving party on the 17th august,and house is going through,at the minute fingers crossed x

hope we do stay on the same timeline then.

thanks again
kels x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie, thanks we got our full acknowledgement on the 16th June. Our house buyers are pushing for us to complete mid October so a visa soon would be very handy
yes do think there are few of us around the same timelines,
we have been told the house should be completed by the end of august,so if not got our visa we'll be staying in a travel lodge or something til it comes

good luck with yours x

kels x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

congrats to everyone with news.xfiona
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Thanks for that,hopefully soon then
would be nice to get something this week, as we have our leaving party on the 17th august,and house is going through,at the minute fingers crossed x

hope we do stay on the same timeline then.

thanks again
kels x
we being pushed by our buyers to exchange now!! they want to be in end of august, so we taking a gamble and exchanging hoping to christ visa comes through in next few days or we going to be homeless, friends have offered us a tent in there garden!!!!

Steve
(typed reply with left hand am pleased with myself will be ambidexstrose before get to oz ,LOL)
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nozzys
we being pushed by our buyers to exchange now!! they want to be in end of august, so we taking a gamble and exchanging hoping to christ visa comes through in next few days or we going to be homeless, friends have offered us a tent in there garden!!!!

Steve
(typed reply with left hand am pleased with myself will be ambidexstrose before get to oz ,LOL)
Well done on the left hand typing , glad your coping

i just cant wait to exchange, as we dont want it to fall through and have to wait for an eternity to find another buyer,

im sure you'll get used to the tent or will have to, they do a lot of camping in oz

kels x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

looks like a few of us are at the point of finalising everything ,
getting exciting for all of us, not to mention stressfull, but in a good way, we're like kids at xmas waiting for our best pressie ever,and then finally getting it.

kels x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Hi guys well i have been true to my word............i will not post on here until i have some good news.

We have gone straight to meds request

But we have also got some really bad news

The Mrs has only gone and broken her leg big time..............shes is to undergo surgery on weds and will be in a full leg cast for 8 weeks then in a brace for rest of the 8 month period of recouperation.

So we have the great news about the meds. but just cannot believe what has happened.

Pretty fed up here guys
Trying to catch up having had a few days off! OMG, Bundybell, so sorry about your friend Cancers a big time bitch! Really sorry! xx

Sammy G goon on ya lass for your visa.. How did the pub go yesterday... Did you walk home or have to be carried

Kats, So sorry about your leg chick... Triple Ouch!! You sent them your meds didnt you?? ......................

will keep reading now and post again.......... S-j x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

looks like a few of us are at the point of finalising everything ,
getting exciting for all of us, not to mention stressfull, but in a good way, we're like kids at xmas waiting for our best pressie ever,and then finally getting it.

kels x
you are write about stress , the worse thing is they got me on horse pill size antibiotics so cant drink!!!!! mind you the pain killers are great, whay!!!!

Stressy steve!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

you are write about stress , the worse thing is they got me on horse pill size antibiotics so cant drink!!!!! mind you the pain killers are great, whay!!!!

Stressy steve!

BLOODY BIKES!!did you read my post on OH Accident at Easter, sparky too, broke end of middle finger, got knocked off road bike by Rover driver! ended up on other side of road, ached all over like mad for a week and a half!

He was smacked out for ages on those horse pills...

sounds very similar, he was off work for 3 weeks...... will send you karma for the 'finger' (we had it sent to us, very funny)

xx s-j x

kels your visa will come chick, dont worry... xxx

Wardy 2 congrats on Co.. Well done you!!! xxxxxxx

Dawn and Andy!! I shouted WOOHOO!!!! xxxxxxx So pleased for you both.. xxxx

S-j xx
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stressy steve!
what a bummer you cant drink,but at least your not in too much pain,hope you feel better soon

kels x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Yessss CO this morning and they are happy with everything, just waiting for the medicals to be processed at Sydney.

Congrats to everyone else on their recent news!!
Gosh all this congratulating this morning it's making me feel excited again and I've already had my visa.

Well heres a congratulations for you Malcs well done, hope you hear real soon on the visa.
Christina X
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

what a bummer you cant drink,but at least your not in too much pain,hope you feel better soon

kels x
Not only is wife annoyed about what happened, because i cant work for at least 4 weeks, she has rung her boss to see if she can work instaed of having time off all summer with kids and he said yes so she back at work so we got some money coming in- shame realy instead of getting a pre tan before she gets to oz she sat in a office all day- LOL, have to work on my tan instead!!! i bet i going to pay big style well i'm well, oh well enjoy it whilst it lasts.
steve.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.