Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by jobo
Ps so proud for the first time in my life managed to get large letters in colour!! Really wanted to do that yesterday when we got our visa,I am such a tchnophobe!
I couldnt manage it! Even with help from others on here!!So anounced our visa in small boring black letters!!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sophjam
My inlaws are in Cairns at the moment and say its too hot for them they are booking our "holiday rental" for us 4 weeks at $450 per week only one room apt though but I think we will manage. With luck we can find a rental and move in straight away Kmart have some good deals at the moment for starter packs for homes and washing machines etc Ive signed up for their catalogue. I might order stuff nearer the time to be delivered to my sister in laws has anyone done this from the UK?
Sounds good! could you let me have the info please? every little thing helps to take off the pressure when you arrive!!
Traceyxx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
have took all personal effects and small stuff and 3 sets of drawers, 2 bedside cabinets, kitchen table all TV's and Dishwasher, all pictures, mirrors, 1 mt bike, little tykes play house and picnic bench. a few stereos ps consoles etc... so no biggie furniture items just been lots of small fiddly stuff to pack! hence taking ages cos you got to list everything.... We had a quote for £1600, will let you know tomorrow what they say it is. xxxxx
Hi SJ!
When you say you are spraying everything, what do you use, and how much do you have to spray? Plus, how can they prove its been done down under? god i bet you are sh**ing a brick (pardon my french) Now arent you? we have 12 1/2 weeks to go. second company (pickfords) coming to quote tom.Also did you throw out your mattresses for any reason? just made me think maybe we are not allowed to take them? They said i cant take my wicker picnic hamper/storage boxes or rattan laundry baskets as they will neet to be sprayed at a high cost?Tracey.x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

WE GOT IT We finally got our visa, what more can we say WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO

jjfc
CONGRATULATIONS well done to you. i bet youre on cloud nine. yahooooo!!
enjoy the celebrations you lucky things.

When are you planning on heading out of UK
Teryna
Old Oct 10th 2007, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

WE GOT IT We finally got our visa, what more can we say WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO

jjfc
Weh Hey.......Must of missed this today at work....

What was your time line........

Juss
Old Oct 10th 2007, 3:54 am
Just Joined

alistair42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Malcs66
alistair42, Hi, where abouts in Berkshire are you from? We too are from Berkshire and hoping to be in Perth early 08.
Bracknell, leaving in March, hopefully to Secret Harbour area, what about you?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alistair42
Bracknell, leaving in March, hopefully to Secret Harbour area, what about you?
sorry to bump in - we are actually an august poster but as you all understand i do have to keep up with things happening

alistair i just saw that you are from bracknell!!
so are we
Old Oct 10th 2007, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

jjfc
Congratulations
Old Oct 10th 2007, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

jjfc
Congartulations
Old Oct 10th 2007, 5:10 am
Just Joined

alistair42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mOZzy
sorry to bump in - we are actually an august poster but as you all understand i do have to keep up with things happening

alistair i just saw that you are from bracknell!!
so are we
Blimey, wot a coincidence, have you got your visa yet?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Hi Alistair + mOZzy, we are in Sandhurst just down the road. We are hoping to settle in Kinross area, although we keep changing our minds.
No visa yet but any day now hopefully, how long have i been saying that
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

jjfc[/quote]

Hi Everybody,

Thank you for your messages the bubbly is out and its gonna be a long night

Good luck to all still waiting- we know how it feels..

Chris and Jill X

Originally Posted by Nozzys
JJFC - we are thrilled for you - about time too - enjoy your celebrations - remind me where you are headed.

Nat X
Nat and Steve,

Thanks, we are heading for Sunshine Coast but have now had a job offer in Nundah, North Brisbane so not sure about the commute yet!

Not long now for you.. Hope its all going well.

Chris and Jill X

Originally Posted by bundybell
CONGRATULATIONS well done to you. i bet youre on cloud nine. yahooooo!!
enjoy the celebrations you lucky things.

When are you planning on heading out of UK
Teryna
Teryna,

Definitely in the clouds...Isn't alcamahol grreeeaaat!!

We are planning to go mid to end of January. Good luck, surely cant be much longer for you..

Chris and Jill X

Originally Posted by juss44
Weh Hey.......Must of missed this today at work....

What was your time line........

Juss
Juss,

Thanks, Here's our time line;

BN136 MODL arrived ASPC 01/03/07
ACK 24/04/07
CO 14/05/07
MEDS SENT 11/06/07 Signed for at LCU 15/06/07
PCC'S EMAILED 30/06/07
Long wait and eventually found out that 2 of our meds had been lost in the system!!!! 2 meds had been cleared on 01/08/07. Other 2 were traced about 2 weeks ago and forwarded to CO.
Visa Grant 10/10/07.

Good luck,

Chris and Jill X
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Hi guys

Congratulations on all those who have received their visas in the last few days. Nothing for us as yet the waiting continues.

So fed up with all the process that I haven't even been on BE for a week, so all in all feeling pretty hacked off (I would use stronger words if I could get away with them...)

Hope this week brings some good news to those who are waiting.

Lesley-ann

Ps Dawn

How is Andy doing?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

hello all, just a quick note to say kieran had his operation yesterday, and all went well! and we got home yesterday, which was loads better than we expected! his has done remarkably well, I am amazed at his resilience! we have to go back on 22nd november and hopefully they will have the biopsy results and a hand over pack to take with us to oz!...fingers crossed!

loux
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malcs66
Hi Alistair + mOZzy, we are in Sandhurst just down the road. We are hoping to settle in Kinross area, although we keep changing our minds.
No visa yet but any day now hopefully, how long have i been saying that

visa?!?! i only wish
i meant august this year!! so we haven't heard anything (!) what so ever yet

we'll be going to adelaide - hopefully july/august next year

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.