March Applicants

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK.
Fingers crossed they love it, go sell it to them girl.
Remember to point out all the good points sutly [spelt wrong] though.
Teryna
PS We are lucky sold our house last dec before application went in even!!!
what a gamble, and we still havent got our visa yet should be this week though so my agent says.

Good luck again

Last edited by bundybell; Oct 2nd 2007 at 6:56 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:50 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Oh Kaye we are all going through the same emotions and have so much in common I have people coming to see my house tomorrow and friday Im so emotionally drained I cant be bothered with it all now.Weve had removal company out another quote over 4 thousand for a 20 ft container just dont know what to do.The homes in cairns are going up in price tooif we rent for 6-12 months they might be putting us down to the next bracket and we might only afford a 3 bed home. Moan away you are in good company didnt get 40kg baggage allowance either flying direct via cathay pacific what do I take in my case now?xx trudi
Hi Trudi

I know I am not alone but I suppose everyone feels like they are.

Well another update hubby failed his BP again despite loosing a bit of weight, no drinking or salt has to go back next week, I dont think it will make any difference the nurse looked back on his notes and saw when he came in back in 2001 for a check up before an operation he had high BP then and something should have been said.

Looks like we will have to go for further investigation to get this sorted at least we know now and can do something.

Good luck with the house.

Just had a thought do the shipping companies charge more because we are going to Cairns do they have to travel by road any distance, just a thought.

Hope to see you soon for that drink

kaye xx
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:52 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

just seen your post about viewers coming get that fresh coffee on and bake some bread who can resist

Fingers crossed

kaye x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wardy2
just seen your post about viewers coming get that fresh coffee on and bake some bread who can resist

Fingers crossed

kaye x
Thanks everyone, Kaye maybe he just needs some beta blockers to help reduce his bp does he get stressed when he goes to the gp surgery? You would think the gp would give them a try before sending him for tests. I bet our bps have rocketed since we started on this saga they will be up and down like bloomin yo yos. I think going to cairns has bumped up the price. It still has to be cheaper than starting from scratch I think even looking at the packages from superamart.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:11 pm
aka DORIS

no hes not a very stressful person very laid back, I think it could be the real deal and not a GP thing.

We are looking at starting fresh nothing really worth taking except a few bits.
Have thought about getting some new stuff here and taking it.

Kaye
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi All,
We are only taking a few things but decided to see what diffence taking the 3peice suit would make its an extra £400
convert that into dollars and im sure i could buy new one for almost that.
So we are sticking with only couple of suitcases and boxes of personal stuff. Been quoted as £640 with Fox removals, they have a local branch too so we will stick with them.
Only snag is as its a part container will take 12-14wks to get there.
We will already be there by then! thats if this blessed visa is granted this week of course:curse:
We are aiming to fly out 2 jan

Teryna
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Hi Kels,

We exchanged a few weeks ago with completion set for the 15th October (we fly on the 18th). Don't worry though - on our last house we exchanged and completed on the same day!!

I can't believe how quickly the time is going by - I thought we had loads of time to sort things out - now I am panicking that we will be ready when the shippers come next Thursday!

Nat X
Thanks Nat , yes well we are hoping to have exchanged this week and then cmoplete next friday the 12th , as it is i know the buyers solicitors are still waiting on a couple of things from ours, cant believe its taken almost 3 months for a strait forward no chain and first time buyers, im so glad we arnt in a chain, we were told it would only take around 4-6 weeks to go through, cant seam to relax knowing it hasnt gone through yet,but hey when was any of this migrating stuff easy or without stress .
hope it all goes well with the packing, and everything else at least i know we arnt on our own.

kels x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wardy2
no hes not a very stressful person very laid back, I think it could be the real deal and not a GP thing.

We are looking at starting fresh nothing really worth taking except a few bits.
Have thought about getting some new stuff here and taking it.

Kaye
Do you think you will get stung with the import tax Kaye I would do that too if I thought I would get away with it.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:52 pm
aka DORIS

someone said if you take off the wrapping, boxes, labels etc how can they prove its new, if you have a few of certain things then maybe it would look a bit suspect but a couple of rugs, coffee tables etc can't harm can it unless someone knows different
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

PCCs back & emailed to agent. Just on the 40 days turnaround

Karen x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
PCCs back & emailed to agent. Just on the 40 days turnaround

Karen x
Well done one step closer now then
Teryna
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Also just heard that the meds are at this very moment winging their way to Sydney .. I cannot believe after all the blood pressure trauma that we're FINALLY at the last waiting stage!

Karen x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Also just heard that the meds are at this very moment winging their way to Sydney .. I cannot believe after all the blood pressure trauma that we're FINALLY at the last waiting stage!

Karen x
Well done and Good luck shouldn't be too long now. There will be no english left here soon
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Question for March 136MODLers who've got their visas ....

How long from medicals arrival at Sydney to the final verdict???

Karen xx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bundybell
GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK.
Fingers crossed they love it, go sell it to them girl.
Remember to point out all the good points sutly [spelt wrong] though.
Teryna
PS We are lucky sold our house last dec before application went in even!!!
what a gamble, and we still havent got our visa yet should be this week though so my agent says.

Good luck again
Hi There what is your timeline, which Visa are you guys on

Juss

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.