March Applicants

Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

WE GOT IT We finally got our visa, what more can we say WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOjjfc
Congratulations guys!! fan dabby dozy!!!!

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi SJ!
When you say you are spraying everything, what do you use, and how much do you have to spray? Plus, how can they prove its been done down under? god i bet you are sh**ing a brick (pardon my french) Now arent you? we have 12 1/2 weeks to go. second company (pickfords) coming to quote tom.Also did you throw out your mattresses for any reason? just made me think maybe we are not allowed to take them? They said i cant take my wicker picnic hamper/storage boxes or rattan laundry baskets as they will neet to be sprayed at a high cost? Tracey.x
Dont know how they can tell, i just used Jayes and made sure it was all clean, we sprayed outside bits, kids tykes stuff etc..... we couldnt take wicker or my lovely rattan laundry basket either!! oh well just means i will have to buy again

Originally Posted by rosebee

THE WAIT IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER............ GUESS WHAT WE GOT TODAY.......

OUR VISA HAS FINALLY BEEN GRANTED......

Guys, I am in tears typing this and feeling so excited.

Lesley-ann
Well done L-A good for you chick!!! something else to do now? If you're bored a got a few things on my to do list xxxx

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi sam!
Not 100% but think more like our evenings.light a lot longer, to sit,watch the sunsets and sip australian chardonnay (yeh right!)probably be too busy working and doing housework just like in the uk!!!got my rose tinted spectacles on again!
I have only spent 3 months at a time in real heat, and know that i loked forward to a cooler day, so hopefully Melbourne will be about right (although people say you can get 4 seasons in one day!)
Tracey.xx
We were going to Melly in the early days, changed our minds around Jan time... Only cos of weather really.. but it's still warmer than UK... Yes there's the issue of going dark early in QLD but you just have to pull your arse out of bed earlier in the morning and go to bed earlier at night... Must say, as for drinking the good old Aussie wine there on the summer eves.... You'll just have to crack it open around 5pm and watch the sun go down later! Comon Sam, its not like we're not used to doing that now!!

Me, i cant bloody wait now, 6wks tomorrow!! Eating with plastic knifes and forks, crappy tesco value plates and stuff and got a plastic patio table in the kitchen.... but hey ho... (its ace)

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Where's Welsh Viking?? hope she's ok? she's not been on all week!!

Well, how was everyones weekend?
We had fab day yesterday...Derby have just opened a new westfield shopping centre so me and daughter went for a spot of shopping. Then went into Derby last night to watch the Rugby and had curry to finish it off...and to my surprise i woke up this morning with no hangover.

I don't know about you guys but i normally have hangovers from hell, so nice to wake up without one!!

No house news from us yet....looks like i'll have to carry on shopping and drinking for a bit longer tis not a bad life really!!

Hey sj, how are kelsey and andy? they ready to go?

Well, hopefully there will be some visa news this week for those still waiting!!

Fingers crossed boys and girlsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 13th 2007, 10:59 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Where's Welsh Viking?? hope she's ok? she's not been on all week!!

Well, how was everyones weekend?
We had fab day yesterday...Derby have just opened a new westfield shopping centre so me and daughter went for a spot of shopping. Then went into Derby last night to watch the Rugby and had curry to finish it off...and to my surprise i woke up this morning with no hangover.

hiya kiddo i'm here, no news to report, well had an email from diac spouting a total load of crap, said that app's are processed in order from when they're received blah blah blah...wait ur turn..:curse:

i'm nursing a minging hangover, went out at 4 yest to watch all the footie with the boys, had a curry midway and then watched the rug, ended up spewing out of my friends car on the way home, and woke up at half 8!!! gutted, the same car spewing mate is making me sunday lunch later (aww she's good to me) but i'm supposed to cleaning and primping myself today ready for the return of my man tomorrow, oh im so excited it's been a whole month..i'm gonna rip him to shreds soon as i see him

WV @ Limbo HQ
Old Oct 14th 2007, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Congratulations to all those who had VISA's this week, it's a big relief when it all comes good. Fingers crossed to those still waiting, perhaps this will be a lucky week.

Just to update you all, we got visa on 8th Aug. OH is being made redundant and got redundancy notice this week, finishes on 30th Dec 2007, (lovely Xmas pressie!!) still he may go out straight after this or may wait till March as I work in a school and hopefuly can go out for a month at Easter (fingers crossed) Have to validate before11 April 2008

Keep watching how you are all doing, good luck to you all

Andrea
x
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=welshviking;5422895]hiya kiddo i'm here, no news to report, well had an email from diac spouting a total load of crap, said that app's are processed in order from when they're received blah blah blah...wait ur turn..:curse:

i'm nursing a minging hangover, went out at 4 yest to watch all the footie with the boys, had a curry midway and then watched the rug, ended up spewing out of my friends car on the way home, and woke up at half 8!!! gutted, the same car spewing mate is making me sunday lunch later (aww she's good to me) but i'm supposed to cleaning and primping myself today ready for the return of my man tomorrow, oh im so excited it's been a whole month..i'm gonna rip him to shreds soon as i see him

WV @ Limbo HQ[/QUOTE

DIAC
Sounds like you had a good day then!!
enjoy your OH's return

Good luck for this week
xxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rosebee

THE WAIT IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER............ GUESS WHAT WE GOT TODAY.......

OUR VISA HAS FINALLY BEEN GRANTED......

Guys, I am in tears typing this and feeling so excited.

Lesley-ann
Well done, Big Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi everyone well done and big congratulations for the visas this week lets have some more.
Ive have quite a good weekend managed to sell my caravan still some jobs to do though. Still will pay for the dogs to get to aus. Things are moving really quickly now eh ! no sale on the bungalow yet.
Have a good week all xx Trudi
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

dedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATS to all those with visas!!

Still no news from my side, 7 months and counting. No CO yet.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dedrei
CONGRATS to all those with visas!!

Still no news from my side, 7 months and counting. No CO yet.
I'm with you, its been 17 weeks for us and CO
At least is not just us then!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sianystar
I'm with you, its been 17 weeks for us and CO
At least is not just us then!
Sorry, that should be NO CO!!!
(its been a long day )
Old Oct 16th 2007, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

We've been told our meds have finally arrived at LCU.

We informed our agent and she has said now is the time to put our feet up and relax until we hear back regarding the result of our visa!

Yer right, relax!!!! what planet is she from?

The biggest result of our lifes and she telling us to relax!!!! :curse:
Old Oct 16th 2007, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

OH MY GOD!!!!! We have got it, we have got it, we have got it!!! I am gong to pee my pants!

Opened email just as i was going into a meeting to take minutes! Was shaking and i couldnt concentrate!!!!!! Cant beleive it!

Good luck everyone else.

LH xxx
Old Oct 16th 2007, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by LittleHobo
OH MY GOD!!!!! We have got it, we have got it, we have got it!!! I am gong to pee my pants!

Opened email just as i was going into a meeting to take minutes! Was shaking and i couldnt concentrate!!!!!! Cant beleive it!

Good luck everyone else.

LH xxx

Brilliant.........I am on the Aprileeees and we got ours today aswell, I think there are a few of us today....

Yes I have also peed my pants..Ha Ha
Old Oct 16th 2007, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi everyone well done and big congratulations for the visas this week lets have some more.
Ive have quite a good weekend managed to sell my caravan still some jobs to do though. Still will pay for the dogs to get to aus. Things are moving really quickly now eh ! no sale on the bungalow yet.
Have a good week all xx Trudi
Have you thought about putting up some nice 70's wall paper and a matching swirly carpet?????????????? (for the oldies!) You'd sell it in a flash! xxxx

Originally Posted by welshviking
hiya kiddo i'm here, no news to report, well had an email from diac spouting a total load of crap, said that app's are processed in order from when they're received blah blah blah...wait ur turn..

WV @ Limbo HQ
You dirty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kels and andy have had a hicup with the sale of house, but as soon as the sale is complete they go on standby with Singapore Airlines.. (as soon as a cancelation they will be told and may need to fly the next day) xxx may be another week or two... x S-j x
Old Oct 16th 2007, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

Originally Posted by juss44
Brilliant.........I am on the Aprileeees and we got ours today aswell, I think there are a few of us today....

Yes I have also peed my pants..Ha Ha
cant beleilve i have to sit at work for the rest of the day!!!

Cant wait to get home tonight and give OH a great big kiss! We are off to Aus baby..!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.