March Applicants

Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: March Applicants

Congratulations Teryna
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bundybell
[SIZE="7"]THE WHINGING POM WILL WINGE NO MORE

Teryna

Well Done Teryna!

Congratulations!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kkwall36
Well Done Teryna!

Congratulations!!
hi guys,

any news on the house??

s x
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

THANKS Guys for the congrats

I still cant believe it

Ive phone my friend in Mandurah today at work shes so excited for us and cant wait to see us. we are going to visit her in Feb.
We phoned our friends in Bundaberg they are really excited and really cant wait to see us. They are on stand by to pick us up from airport.

Our agent has sorted the entrance date originally they wanted us to be there by 17th Dec but they have agreed to move it till the 16th january. My OH has to have a medical with immi within 28days because he has been treated for TB [20yrs ago]

So we will try and book the flights to Oz this week end aiming for the 2nd of January.
We will post passports tomorrow if we are sure strikes are well and truely called off. if not it will have to be a courier service i think. Anyone used any for similiar thing

o well best go better have a wash and get dressed tidy house and head of to work for a late shift yukkk

Byee from a never to whinge again pom
Teryna
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Congratulations Teryna Good Luck in Oz

Frank&Gill
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Teryna, WELL DONE HONEY!!!!! Cant bloody believe it!!! sorry i missed it yesterday.. been busy... but the news is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again, S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bundybell
THE WHINGING POM WILL WINGE NO MORE
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
WE GOT IT, YES REALLY GOT IT!!!

YAHOOOO
IM SO EXCITED I COULD BUST
[/SIZE]
MY AGENT SENT AN EMAIL THAT I NEVER RECEIVED THEN BECAUSE SHE HAD NO REPLY SHE RANG AT 6.30 AM AFTER I HAD LEFT FOR WORK MY HUSBAND TOOK THE CALL HE RANG ME JUST AS I WAS PARKING UP TO GO INTO WORK. HALLELULIAH WE ARE FINALLY ON OUR WAY.

only one snag we have to validate by 17th Dec
my agent thinks this is a mistake[meds&pcc one in may]she is going to look into it.
Teryna

Congratulations!! at last were all moving. Have a great time in oz.Fiona
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS TERYNA SORRY I MISSED IT WELL DONE
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on all the recent visas

Can someone tell me if we get an acknowedgement of receipt of medicals by LCU or not????

Ours were sent on 3rd October and I can't seem to trace them beyond the UK so I've no idea if they have even been delivered or not!

Karen xx
Old Oct 20th 2007, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheColebecks

Can someone tell me if we get an acknowedgement of receipt of medicals by LCU or not????

Ours were sent on 3rd October and I can't seem to trace them beyond the UK so I've no idea if they have even been delivered or not!

Karen xx
we had nothing and as far as i know the general thing is, you don't!

sam x
Old Oct 20th 2007, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Karen xx

Sorry to say LCU do not send out an ack for meds.

Trish
Old Oct 20th 2007, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Karen xx
We didnt get a receipt from LCU but did track them all the way to sydney.

Lorna
Old Oct 20th 2007, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Karen xx
Hi! we didnt get a reply and heard nothing for a while, so we emailed them. after about 4 days we received an email asking for our details to "enable them to attempt to find our meds"
we thought "oh my god they are lost panic panic", but 3 days later received our VISA!!! so it may be worth mailing them as it may move their butts!!
tracey.x
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Karen xx
we didnt receive any acknowledgement either and funny enough i emailed and before i had a responce they were asking for our bond. so drop them an email may hurry them up.
Just off out to celebrate our visa grant again
yahoooooo
Teryna
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Oh Teryna, WELL DONE HONEY!!!!! Cant bloody believe it!!! sorry i missed it yesterday.. been busy... but the news is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again, S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks s-j i wondered where youd got too, but i understand now its a busy time.
Weve just booked our flights with singapore airlines.
We leave the Uk 8th january.I will finish work 14th Dec.
OMG !!!! im really going
Teryna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.