Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
Are you saying congrats through gritted teeth like me WV.
Wheres our visa's then ??
I reckon they've forgotten mine!!!!

The girls at work tell me everytime my application comes to the top of the pile the C/o goes ' o god not her and puts it to the bottom'
im beginning to think thats what really happens.
Teryna

Teryna and WV.... everything crossed for you guys..... surely sooooooooon

jjfc
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
Teryna and WV.... everything crossed for you guys..... surely sooooooooon

jjfc
i second that one....

fingers crossed for soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Poor kels and andy
they were supposed to be off on the 14th weren't they?

they are really nice people, i hope they get there soon.

wish them luck for me please sj when you see them!

sam x
They as we speak should've been on the leg to singapore they would've left at 1830 tonight! they've been up tonight in a hire car.. so down in the dumps its awful... They have booked again yesterday but will hopefully get a cancellation soon...

our leaving do is now booked for the 10th nov, we have 5wks and 4 days left till we leave can you tell i'm excited now... brickin it but excited!

Conrats to little hobo with your visa............. Jus i think i've congratulated you already, but if not here it is again!!! lol

S-j xxxxxxxxxxx

Trudi did you get my message re decor for your bungalow???
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Thankyou jjfc and sam
Off to bed know so the morning comes quicker.
Then its same old ritual up turn computor on look for an email.
Then while getting ready for work keep looking at phone willing it to ring!!
Cheers
Teryna
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
They as we speak should've been on the leg to singapore they would've left at 1830 tonight! they've been up tonight in a hire car.. so down in the dumps its awful... They have booked again yesterday but will hopefully get a cancellation soon...

our leaving do is now booked for the 10th nov, we have 5wks and 4 days left till we leave can you tell i'm excited now... brickin it but excited!

Conrats to little hobo with your visa............. Jus i think i've congratulated you already, but if not here it is again!!! lol

S-j xxxxxxxxxxx

Trudi did you get my message re decor for your bungalow???
S-J might have to give it a try you bugxxr you! funny though. Im knackerd today drained need some energy got too much to do.

Congratulations on the visas well done!

Teryna it cant be much longer for you and the WV.
It might be tomorrow you never know.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
S-J might have to give it a try you bugxxr you! funny though. Im knackerd today drained need some energy got too much to do.

Congratulations on the visas well done!

Teryna it cant be much longer for you and the WV.
It might be tomorrow you never know.
Nothing today -as usual- so off to work fed up as usual too!
back to the waiting.
Good luck to everyone else waiting, especially WV.
Cheers
Teryna
PS My sanity is slowly waining!!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Nothing today -as usual- so off to work fed up as usual too!
back to the waiting.
Good luck to everyone else waiting, especially WV.
Cheers
Teryna
PS My sanity is slowly waining!!

Same here, had a real funny feeling this morning when opening my email thought today was the day but hey ho no.

Congratulations to those with there golden ticket this week.

Jan
Old Oct 17th 2007, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

A where is everyone today??

Its awful quiet on here this week/today.

Have we all decided to stay away from the computor because we are fed up with looking and hoping for that illusive email.

Cheers
Teryna
Old Oct 17th 2007, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

A where is everyone today??

Its awful quiet on here this week/today.

Have we all decided to stay away from the computor because we are fed up with looking and hoping for that illusive email.

Cheers
Teryna
hi Teryna Ive just got back from harrogate sold my caravan and was really sad to see it go,will be a big miss for me. Its difficult selling off our hard earned assets. Scary times ahead eh I wonder if I will get on ok in Australia looked on the moving back to the uk threads last night and some people do make sense on there. Its sad when people are so disillussioned I just hope Im not one of them in a few months. At least we will have lived our lives to the full eh. Hope your visa comes soon Im sure it cant be much longer.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

hi Teryna Ive just got back from harrogate sold my caravan and was really sad to see it go,will be a big miss for me. Its difficult selling off our hard earned assets. Scary times ahead eh I wonder if I will get on ok in Australia looked on the moving back to the uk threads last night and some people do make sense on there. Its sad when people are so disillussioned I just hope Im not one of them in a few months. At least we will have lived our lives to the full eh. Hope your visa comes soon Im sure it cant be much longer.
Hey!
If you love caravans so much, just look on the bright side! caravan in Harrogate, or in the sunshine in oz?????HuUUMMMMMMM! you will sooo not regret it!!!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by juss44
Brilliant.........I am on the Aprileeees and we got ours today aswell, I think there are a few of us today....

Yes I have also peed my pants..Ha Ha
Originally Posted by LittleHobo
OH MY GOD!!!!! We have got it, we have got it, we have got it!!! I am gong to pee my pants!

Opened email just as i was going into a meeting to take minutes! Was shaking and i couldnt concentrate!!!!!! Cant beleive it!

Good luck everyone else.

LH xxx

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you on getting your visas
Nicky
Old Oct 17th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

hi gus,
someone from my work who emmigrated to florida 18 months ago is returning to the UK. So many people at work have been slagging her for it..."oohh, so it didn't work out then", with smarmy voices

I said..."i take my hat off to them for giving it a go...at least they'll never die saying what if!!!" that shut them up

don't worry guys

sam xxx
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Scary times yes, but adventurous times too. Me and OH have decided we are not coming back, oz is a big place so if we dont like it in Bundaberg Qld we will move to another town or another state. Ive seen the post on the thread of the returns but ive also spoken to some who have returned from Oz and sooooo regret it. Lifes what you make it you know, so if we look at it positively not negatively we will be fine.
We just got to embrace the ozzie way of life and not try to take part of Uk out there with us and we will all be fine. Its the Oz way of life[plus the sunshine of course] that i crave im fed up with the Uk ways.
So just hang on in there we will all be fine and we've always got BE to stay in contact when times get a little tuff which im sure they will.
Teryna
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

I spoke to my friend Ceri who went out in May the other day, she says they are just starting to settle and that money has been tight but know her hubby is working its getting easier. her children have settled in school and her eldest aged 5 says she cant remember being in school in wales which is nice a?

But on the other hand when she was talking to Ceri's mum and sister on skype she was telling them how much she really missed them and wished she could see them again, she asked them to move to Oz.

This conversation had made my friend cry she told me how the other day she had sooooo missed her mum and just wanted to see her and how sad she felt. It passed and she felt better again the day i was talking to her.

So you see it will be tuff but i suppose we just got to grin and bear it and try and ride it out.
Cheers
Teryna

PS the friend i am talking about is the one in pink on my avatar the picture is of us running the race for life.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

I spoke to my friend Ceri who went out in May the other day, she says they are just starting to settle and that money has been tight but know her hubby is working its getting easier. her children have settled in school and her eldest aged 5 says she cant remember being in school in wales which is nice a?

But on the other hand when she was talking to Ceri's mum and sister on skype she was telling them how much she really missed them and wished she could see them again, she asked them to move to Oz.

This conversation had made my friend cry she told me how the other day she had sooooo missed her mum and just wanted to see her and how sad she felt. It passed and she felt better again the day i was talking to her.

So you see it will be tuff but i suppose we just got to grin and bear it and try and ride it out.
Cheers
Teryna

PS the friend i am talking about is the one in pink on my avatar the picture is of us running the race for life.
Thanks Teryna, you are so wise. Its what you make it I know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.