March Applicants

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
WE got the ARTC passed!!!!!!!!!!!! without doing a practical test or phone interview. Si now got the Certificate to say he is an Aussie Sparkie!! done the Health and Safety bluecard online for construction and he just needs to do CPR when we arrive. then jobs a good un............... oh apart from the QLD licence.. but can work under his temp one till done that...

good news, was a week late but soooo pleased. another weight off the shoulders!!

S-j xxx
S-j, Fab news

Will also contact crown re shipping, thanks . How much stuff did you take in the end and how much space did you need? Will look out for you on the Sunshine Coast.... somewhere!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
S-j, Fab news

Will also contact crown re shipping, thanks . How much stuff did you take in the end and how much space did you need? Will look out for you on the Sunshine Coast.... somewhere!!
Hi there JJFC,

Had a quote off crown for £1595 for 400 cuft. no motorbike in the end. and we self packed ALL boxes and did inventory for each box. used their boxes, tape and paper. they came for 4 hours wrapped everything else. like LCD's, drawers, table dishwasher etc.. 3 men.

they were fab and pro. we tipped em £30 and gave them a kids bike for one of their nieces.. (so they say ) finished off with lots of empty mugs and around 1/2 a 20ft container. Very good and would recommend them. our stuff leaves thursday for Brissie, and is estimated on arriving the 21st November, around 4 wks at sea then 7-14 days in customs.... ????? We'll see.

hope it helps, thanks for the congrats!

S-j xxx (will pm you with my hotmail address)

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

We used crown and they were fab, cant say yet about the other end but negs. were good and the guys were fab... very pro.

Justine, where on SC are you heading, initially we will be peregian beach but who knows after 2 wks!

S-j x

Tracey, be careful on the flights, kels and andy had to change the dates on theres and cost em £200!! for the same reasons...

hope good news comes next week for those waiting, we are still waiting on the answer from ARTC, they are a week late! dont you just love em

Dont think Kristian is back with Est yet......... not sure though hope she's ok. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi There,

we will be going to Bulimba (CBD Brisbane, initially) Staying with friends, we hope to eventually move to Buderim in the longterm, but all depends on Dave and job opps really.....Who knows. Most places we have seen in Aus, I could stay forever

Do love the SC though it felt like home

Justine.....Lola is screaming....back later!!!!!xxx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Congratulations on the visa's Bundybell and Jad, and to anyone else I have missed.

Congrats to S-J aswell on passing ARTC.

been looking at the march list and it's slowly going green eh!!

Good luck to all those still waiting, hope the wait isn't much longer.
Christina
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
Well guys it's been a while since we have posted, due to being really fed up with the waiting as it's been 18 weeks now since we had the medicals.

But this morning we received the magic email VISA GRANTED. The case officer missed off the entry date so we have to wait for that before we can send the passports off.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AT LAST WE GOT IT

We were getting to the stage where we thought that it was going to be rejected because of Julie's pre-existing medical condition.
But just goes to show, that with a little perseverance, lots of letters from the doctors and a lot of hope that our dream is now happening.
Thanks to all for your help and support.

Julie and Dave xx
WE got the ARTC passed!!!!!!!!!!!! without doing a practical test or phone interview. Si now got the Certificate to say he is an Aussie Sparkie!! done the Health and Safety bluecard online for construction and he just needs to do CPR when we arrive. then jobs a good un............... oh apart from the QLD licence.. but can work under his temp one till done that...

good news, was a week late but soooo pleased. another weight off the shoulders!!

S-j xxx
Huge congrats JULIE and DAVE!!!!!!!Weel pleased for you!

SJ and SI.......That is such good news! another worry gone! (and aint there a lot of em!!)By the way, if you dont mind me asking, are you using insurance when you send your items in the container? Our total for sending came to 1740.00, and the insurance was over 700.00Justin wants to risk it and not have insurance, but i dare'nt! Has anyone else done this????????
Tracey.xxxx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Well guys it's been a while since we have posted, due to being really fed up with the waiting as it's been 18 weeks now since we had the medicals.

But this morning we received the magic email VISA GRANTED. The case officer missed off the entry date so we have to wait for that before we can send the passports off.

We were getting to the stage where we thought that it was going to be rejected because of Julie's pre-existing medical condition.
But just goes to show, that with a little perseverance, lots of letters from the doctors and a lot of hope that our dream is now happening.

Julie and Dave xx
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Brilliant news.......

The best feeling in the world.

Justine
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The howellers
Huge congrats JULIE and DAVE!!!!!!!Weel pleased for you!

SJ and SI.......That is such good news! another worry gone! (and aint there a lot of em!!)By the way, if you dont mind me asking, are you using insurance when you send your items in the container? Our total for sending came to 1740.00, and the insurance was over 700.00Justin wants to risk it and not have insurance, but i dare'nt! Has anyone else done this????????
Tracey.xxxx
Tracey dont do it, use letton percival in liverpool, they send you a form takes about 10 mins to complete and only about 1.6% of what you tell them, so you may only want certain bits covering. like our tvs etc, pots and stuff didnt bother with. dont cover you for breakage if you packed the bits yourself anyway.. so thats why i had tvs etc prof. wrapped cost us £180. well worth it...

Originally Posted by juss44
Hi There,

we will be going to Bulimba (CBD Brisbane, initially) Staying with friends, we hope to eventually move to Buderim in the longterm, but all depends on Dave and job opps really.....Who knows. Most places we have seen in Aus, I could stay forever

Do love the SC though it felt like home

Justine.....Lola is screaming....back later!!!!!xxx
lovely name for your daughter hopefully will meet up for coffee's xxx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Congratualtions everyone with todays news S-J crown wouldnt give in and let me pack made such a fuss so our quote was 4500 its sickened me but I might have to pay in the end, the other quotes were about the same full 20ft container. did you notify tax office etc S-j Jamie is a student so I was wondering if I could still claim family allowance while hes here until june Would love a copy of your to do list to compare with mine.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sophjam
Congratualtions everyone with todays news S-J crown wouldnt give in and let me pack made such a fuss so our quote was 4500 its sickened me but I might have to pay in the end, the other quotes were about the same full 20ft container. did you notify tax office etc S-j Jamie is a student so I was wondering if I could still claim family allowance while hes here until june Would love a copy of your to do list to compare with mine.
Pm me your email luvvy xxxx

They might be saying that cos of insurance matters, if you dont have the insurance from them they might budge... See above post about letton percival. x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Julie and Dave xx
big congrats

S-j xxx

well done guys
Originally Posted by sophjam
4500!!!! they quoted us 3400 (after a bit of pushing) for 20ft, packed by them, without insurance!! even if that price was with insurance i'd push them more on that price!!

s x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sammyg
big congrats

well done guys

4500!!!! they quoted us 3400 (after a bit of pushing) for 20ft, packed by them, without insurance!! even if that price was with insurance i'd push them more on that price!!

s x
Cheers samx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:09 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Thanks guys

We're having a glass of champagne at the minute to celebrate. Even though it does seem a bit surreal after all the waiting.
Just a little more waiting now to find out what our entry date is

Congratulations S-J that's one thing less to worry about at least now Si can start off working as soon as you arrive

Once again thanks guys and hopefully the rest of the Marchies will be getting their visa's soon.

Julie and Dave xx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys

We're having a glass of champagne at the minute to celebrate. Even though it does seem a bit surreal after all the waiting.

Congratulations S-J that's one thing less to worry about at least now Si can start off working as soon as you arrive

Once again thanks guys and hopefully the rest of the Marchies will be getting their visa's soon.

Julie and Dave xx
Very funny, He's looking forward to 6wks off!!LOL!! He's never had a holiday apart from honeymoon (1wk) in all the time he's been working as a contracter (8yrs) He will be a good tradesman if anyone takes him on! It's caused many a row in our house from time to time i can tell ya x xxxxx

S-j x

Last edited by s-jmelbournewannabe; Oct 22nd 2007 at 7:27 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys

Julie and Dave xx
have a lovely night xxx

I've only just recovered from a hangover - 7.00pm!!! proper killer one -thank god i'm off work all week!!

i'm not drinking again for a while

S xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.