Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

CAN ANYONE HELP

In the grant letter there is a paragraph as follows,
There is an information sheet attached to this letter in relation to the overseas office where you have
indicated that the visa may be evidenced. Please comply with the instructions about visa evidencing
if using this office.

Can't find this sheet:curse:
Found London address on website link but don't know where passports have to go to there or what information has to be sent with them.:curse:

Anyone who's sent away passports can you let me know what you did.
Thanks Biddy
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by BallochBiddy
CAN ANYONE HELP

In the grant letter there is a paragraph as follows,
There is an information sheet attached to this letter in relation to the overseas office where you have
indicated that the visa may be evidenced. Please comply with the instructions about visa evidencing
if using this office.

Can't find this sheet:curse:
Found London address on website link but don't know where passports have to go to there or what information has to be sent with them.:curse:

Anyone who's sent away passports can you let me know what you did.
Thanks Biddy
We sent ours to;

Visa Evidencing Unit
Migration Branch
Australin High Commission
Strand
london
WC2B 4LA

They should arrive back today by 1pm.
Will let you know
Teryna
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

They arrived back 10.30 i took them of the postie as i was walking into town. Still cant believe it even though im looking at the visa in my passport. Yahoooo
Teryna
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:24 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
They arrived back 10.30 i took them of the postie as i was walking into town. Still cant believe it even though im looking at the visa in my passport. Yahoooo
Teryna
good for you love

xxxx
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks WV fingers crossed yours comes soon.
Did you use an agent?
Teryna
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The howellers
hi Daryl!
How are you?our flights are booked (and paid for...OUCH!!) for the 7th jan.hoping to exchange on the house as soon as the painfully slow solicitor pulls his finger out!not sure if Alan has gone yet.is it nov that you are doing your reccie trip? getting very worried about this exchnage rate, as it looks set to drop AGAIN!!! we are going with an agent and have told him to BUY BUY BUy if it reaches 2.4 but think that is wishful thinking. Oh isnt hindsight an annoying thing?think its at 2.25 now
we want to book our slot with the removal people, but need to exchange first. my nerves are starting to get a bit frayed!!!
Tracey.xx
Hi Tracey, we sold the house and we are going on 8 December should have been for reccie but are now staying Like you we are waiting to exchange so we can book removals.

2.40 is a bit ambitious at the moment can't you exchange say 10k to take with you and wait until it improves to exchange the rest? Interbank rates this morning 2.29.

Nerves are a bit frayed this end too
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:25 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Teryna

Woohoo nice one bundy.

Well i got my stat dec signed in the end by a local solicitor for a fiver, the courts wanted £25 i told them yeh right whatever.

Had email this morning saying that it had been recieved and has been forwarded to the CO dealing with our application.

So back on the waiting train...........
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:30 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks WV fingers crossed yours comes soon.
Did you use an agent?
Teryna
no love, just Special Agent WV!!

you're nurse aren't you? I've got a really bad chest, worse than I can remember having before, been on covonia for 3 days I have very little voice and today it feels like a pain across my chest, just sent Big K to the chemist and there's no such thing here as Vic's Vapour rub!!!! that's been around forever in the UK!!

Any homemade remedies you know of may help?

don't worry if it's worse tmw i'll go to the docs

xx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

arrhhh!!

poor WV

No Vics vapor rub

xxxx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by somme
Hi Tracey, we sold the house and we are going on 8 December should have been for reccie but are now staying Like you we are waiting to exchange so we can book removals.

2.40 is a bit ambitious at the moment can't you exchange say 10k to take with you and wait until it improves to exchange the rest? Interbank rates this morning 2.29.

Nerves are a bit frayed this end too
Oh wow! Things have moved on! 8th dec!!!not long then! how nice to have christmas in oz. we are at the stage where everyone wants a piece of us on christmas day, but well cant tear ourselves into 100 pieces!!Justin says we should do christmas and have everyone here (despite the fact there are 15 of us and by then will have no plates/bowls/saucepans
/glasses/sofas/cutlery blah blah) but he seems to think that everone can bring a chair/plate etc, and someone can cook the turkey, someone the pudding and so on.......yeah right! Men just dont understand! (or am i being awkward and mean??)

yeah, may transfer 10grand now and do the rest later... what is the situation with tax again once in oz and getting your cash?
Tracey.xx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by welshviking
no love, just Special Agent WV!!

you're nurse aren't you? I've got a really bad chest, worse than I can remember having before, been on covonia for 3 days I have very little voice and today it feels like a pain across my chest, just sent Big K to the chemist and there's no such thing here as Vic's Vapour rub!!!! that's been around forever in the UK!!

Any homemade remedies you know of may help?

don't worry if it's worse tmw i'll go to the docs

xx
High WV, Yes im a nurse so here we go some nursy questions.
Does it hurt when you breath in or out or both?
Do you get out of breath on exertion?
Is your cough a productive cough? if so what colour?
Have you a temperature?
Do you have any chest problem history ie recurring chest infections or asthma?
If yes to anyone of these i suggest visit to the doctor.
Hope your better soon
Teryna
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Have you a temperature?
Hope your better soon
Teryna
Hey, get you - proper nursey and all that

sam xxxx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:28 pm
live free or die

Have you a temperature?
Hope your better soon
Teryna
yes to several of those, i've sweat buckets and didn't really sleep properly, my head feels much clearer today and the pain in the chest isn't there all the time, only when I cough, but i'm still schnozzing and coughing, but at least it's coming out right...

thanks for being Nursey, you should be on the BE hospital thread!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:37 pm
live free or die

Wow just realised it's like having my own NHS direct!!!! how kool!!!! it's always handy to know peeps in the medical profession,

there was a thread started a few months ago about sharing career knowledge, work experience etc....so if any of your private jets conk out gimme a call, part from that sorry I can't repay your favor!!

Although jokes aside, last time I coughed I think something happened to a muscle in my back, by my right shoulder blade.....oops
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

My pleasure i quite like being a nurse.
So can i take it you will be visiting your GP.

Or as i would put it in work.
"I strongly advise you to make an appointment to see your GP"
You may have a chest infection and antibiotics are the only way to go.
You dont want to be flying to Oz with one of those do you??
Teryna
PS might be worth mentioning youve just had recent holiday/travel too

Last edited by bundybell; Oct 26th 2007 at 10:20 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.