March Applicants

Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:54 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Yours will be right along. Ours was exactly 1 month from when the meds were cleared if that helps with the timeline.
Our timeline off then ours were cleared at the beginning of December just had to send details off regarding eldest sons dependency.

Hopefully any day now
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wardy2
Our timeline off then ours were cleared at the beginning of December just had to send details off regarding eldest sons dependency.

Hopefully any day now
So are we the last 2 Marchies?
Where in Oz are you off to?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:00 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Cairns hopefully if I had my choice.

Perth for job security and hubby wants to surf.

Not 100% decided yet.

Have you settled on somewhere yet.

I think we arethe last 2 have seen no one else around
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Cairns hopefully if I had my choice.

Perth for job security and hubby wants to surf.

Not 100% decided yet.

Have you settled on somewhere yet.

I think we arethe last 2 have seen no one else around
We're heading to Melbourne. Just wish the house would sell! Mind you we live in Tewkesbury, so what with all the rain its not looking good
We'll just have to wait and see.
I just want to go now.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:11 am
aka DORIS

It sure didnt look good on the news last night fingers croseed you are fine and sell the house quickly
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:11 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Est. Don't know what to do first! I guess we'll just have to hang on till the house sells.
All excited now
what's your validation date then?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by welshviking
what's your validation date then?
10th August! Want to go now!!!
Whens your validation date? Hows the house clearing going?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Hi Sian and all you marchies!!
We have been in Melbourne 3 days now and its soo full on!!Great tho!
We have set up tax file numbers, driven around endless suburbs to see waht we like (still none the wiser!!), looked at cars (test driving a KIA sorrento 4x4 tom). been to a few beaches but was soo hot had to leave after about 15 mins!!
our 3 bed rental is really nice, but at over £400 a week, we need to find somewhere fast! But everywhere is soooo expensive (damn!)
Poor george (3) doesnt know what has hit him! He keeps saying "is this Australia?" Is the boat coming? (he knows all his toys are being shipped!), so we had to go to toysrus, and get him some belated xmas pressies!!

Sian..we were in Cheltenham today, and jus thinks this is now where we should live, but i think its to big and sprawling with a major road runing through the middle, although it does have a HUGE shopping centre! Houses not too bad price wise, but still around $400-$450 a week to rent a basic 3 bed AAHHHHH!

Lots of love to you all, its gone midnight and im shattered.xxxxxxxx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Congratulations Sianystar on your visa

Is that just me left then

Trudi so glad your flight landed safely I know of someone else who was on the same flight it must have been a nightmare, I hate flying and that would have finished me off.
it was our doggies not us thankfully but they had hours towait in bangkok in the heat poor things.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:11 pm
aka DORIS

Originally Posted by sophjam
it was our doggies not us thankfully but they had hours towait in bangkok in the heat poor things.
So glad your dogs arrived safely.

We are 100% decided it is cairns so will see you soon how was the flight would you reccommend it.

Which company and route did you take and did you get the 40kg.

thanks
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:36 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS

Wahey that simply the best news i have heards for ages, i was only a day out too.

I am soooo pleased for you all.....hows the head this morning?

Nice one well deserved and well waited for my friends.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS

Wahey that simply the best news i have heards for ages, i was only a day out too.

I am soooo pleased for you all.....hows the head this morning?

Nice one well deserved and well waited for my friends.
Thank you!!
Head is fine, and I've had time to sit on line as I'm off work for the week!
Really, really want to sell the house now and just go!
Not really sure what to do first, but I know this is where it all gets scary, so just trying to get my head around the enormity of it all.
Wish it wouls stop raining too
Sx
Old Jan 17th 2008, 8:37 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

well it has stopped raining here, calm before the storm me thinks.

So pleased you have got your VISA.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi kaye we flew with cathay pacific direct from newcastle to hong kong so bags were checkedin there straight through to cairns but we only had 20kgs baggage allowance. Internal flights are not included with the 40kg allowance soyou would have to pay extra to get them up from brisbane with singapore airlines etc we didnt want to stop off on the way wanted direct from hongkong. You are really tired by the end of the journey I have to admit with the stress of the weeks leading up to the move or maybe Im just getting older its taken me a good 5-6 days to feel normal from arriving. Ive had to go into the hospital to sort out paper work for the job etc when I really wanted to find my feet a bit.
We are here now so taking each day as it comes.
Take care lotsof love trudi
Im looking forward to meeting Bix and Gill when we get turned around
My sister in laws baby is due any time now aswell.

So glad your dogs arrived safely.

We are 100% decided it is cairns so will see you soon how was the flight would you reccommend it.

Which company and route did you take and did you get the 40kg.

thanks
Old Jan 17th 2008, 11:26 pm
aka DORIS

I didnt know cathay pacific flew from Newcastle or did you connect via London sorry just want to get it straight takes a while to sink in

From HK you flew to Brisbane then to Cairns is that right.

So glad you are starting to recover.

Is cairns all you hoped it would be so far.

Dont know if you have seen it but there is a meet being organised for March in the meet section doubt we will be there by then.

speak soon

kaye x

Ps good luck to your sister in law with the baby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.