March Applicants

Old Jan 16th 2008, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
OK ta guys, i think i'll blag it,

except the PS3 that's obviously less than a year old!!

Sam we're hoping to be out late march early April, house sale permitting.

God i woke up all anxious this morn, while i was still snoozing i began to think about everything i need to do, it's happened a few times but i felt all yucky and axious for a couple of hours then.....sigh....what else can this frigging emigrating malarkey bring on!!

SJ meant to say totally loved that article you sent , made me all warm and gooey inside

estxxx
Est that happened to me it all comes together in the end one way or another what you dont get done gets left and you soon prioritise under pressure!!.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Hi all

Haven't had any news to report until now, but OH has just been offered a job just outside Sydney. They want him to start a.s.a.p. Daughter and myself will be going in March to validate but will have to come back again, to sell the house and for daughter to finish school.
Head is like a spinning top now , what do I do first?
One question I would like to ask, is who do you let know, eg Inland Revenue, is there a definitive list or do I just tell the "whole world"?
Then there's the packing, and the .......
Speak with you soon
Andrea
x
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Visa grant came at 5.30 this morning, and its our wedding anniversary so lots of champagne to be had!
Yipeee
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andreak
Hi all

Haven't had any news to report until now, but OH has just been offered a job just outside Sydney. They want him to start a.s.a.p. Daughter and myself will be going in March to validate but will have to come back again, to sell the house and for daughter to finish school.
One question I would like to ask, is who do you let know, eg Inland Revenue, is there a definitive list or do I just tell the "whole world"?
Speak with you soon
Andrea
x
CONGRATULATIONS on the job offer

Good luck with everything.

Love
Karen & Co xx

Originally Posted by Sianystar

Visa grant came at 5.30 this morning, and its our wedding anniversary so lots of champagne to be had!
Yipeee
CONGRATULATIONS

I knew you wouldn't be too far behind us. Enjoy the feeling, we're still on a high

Good luck with everything.

Love
Karen & Co xx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Yipeee
CONGRATULATIONS

ALL THE BEST DOWN UNDER

Angiek
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Speak with you soon
Andrea
x
Brilliant, were you planning on Sydney then?

We've got packers coming on the 18th an 19th of feb and then we're left in the house for 2 and a half weeks with borrowed stuff (furniture, plates etcnot looking forward to that!

I'm going to work right up to the last weekend - finish on friday 7th at work and we leave for heathrow Marriot on sunday 9th, that way i still get a small wage packet while in aus!

sam xx

Yipeee

Big Congrats guys

Sam xx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Yipeee
Wow, what fantastic news lots of bubbly then, what a great anniversary pressie.

Well done

Andrea
x
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Yipeee
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlifes downunder

Suexx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

Speak with you soon
Andrea
x
Fantastic news

Suexx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone, just glad we're "in the club' now! Was starting to feel like the little match girl looking through the window!
My head is now full of so much stuff to do, but at least I can hand my notice in on Monday so can fully concentrate on throwing out the contents of the house
Is all starting to feel a bit real now
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:51 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone, just glad we're "in the club' now! Was starting to feel like the little match girl looking through the window!
My head is now full of so much stuff to do, but at least I can hand my notice in on Monday so can fully concentrate on throwing out the contents of the house
Is all starting to feel a bit real now
yeehaw baby!!!!! come aslong and join the ride!!!

i'm really really chuffed for you,

happy anniversary too

estxxx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:53 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi everyone weve just got the internet in our apartment we are stayinglonger now so it was worth it. missed you all its red hot and im sick of shopping for mens cloths neil wouldnt buy cloths before we left so had to shop. we are struggling with finding a rental house near the school just waiting to see if the one we have applied for is ok for us and they accept us there are loads in for it so not pinning my hopes on it. we are doingok though i was exhausted when we arrived and it has taken me days to recover our dogs were on the flight that lost allpower could have been a disaster if they hadnt been as close to the airport would have had to crash landed. they are coping well with the quarentine and will arrive in cairns on the 8th feb.
we have managed to get a car sorted we can pick it up tonight commodore holden 2005 for 10,000dollars. hope everyone is ok speak soon love trudi
what!!!!!

that quantas flight with the leaking drip tray that tripped the circuits?

holy shiiiite
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:42 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Sianystar on your visa

Is that just me left then

Trudi so glad your flight landed safely I know of someone else who was on the same flight it must have been a nightmare, I hate flying and that would have finished me off.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wardy2
Congratulations Sianystar on your visa

Is that just me left then

Trudi so glad your flight landed safely I know of someone else who was on the same flight it must have been a nightmare, I hate flying and that would have finished me off.
Yours will be right along. Ours was exactly 1 month from when the meds were cleared if that helps with the timeline.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by welshviking
yeehaw baby!!!!! come aslong and join the ride!!!

i'm really really chuffed for you,

happy anniversary too

estxxx
Thanks Est. Don't know what to do first! I guess we'll just have to hang on till the house sells.
All excited now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.