March Applicants

Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
Well its 23 hrs till we fly away from the Uk and i am feeling unbelievable selfish.
We have just got back from saying goodbye to OH family and he was soooo upset.
My daughter has just come in and shes all red eyed shes been crying saying goodbye to her boyfriend.
My son is out with his mates having a meal which was a surprise for him. They have all rallied realising he was going. Its just showed me how popular he is adding to the guilt of taking them away from those they love and need
They are 19 & 21 whch i think will make it harder for them to settle.
Right know i cant remember why we wanted to go!
Anyone else there have children my age
Anyone else feel like me?

O well i best get back to cleaning this bloody house and still sorting and packing.
Im tired, stressed and totally fed up
Teryna
Hi Teryna,

Feel for you at the moment, we know how difficult those last 24 hours are saying goodbye to friends and family. Nothing prepares you for that but once you have said your last goodbyes and get on the plane your adventure begins.

Once everyone gets over the shock that you have gone, they then start planning how soon they can come for a holiday! Steve's parents are coming in August and mine in October - will probably see more of them this year than we have in the last year!

Enjoy your journey!

Nat X
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:00 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
We have started packing up some of our stuff this las t few days........its finally sinking in what were doing and its seems to be coming round sooo fast.

It only seems like the other day when we were all keeping each others sanity though the TRA and VISA waiting times

Been reading alot of your goodbye posts and gets me thinking of how hard its going to be to say bye to ppl you love so much.

I am a big softy at heart and i think Kat will have to keep my chin up and keep kicking my ass to hold beack the tears.

The best of luck to all of you and i really hope its everything you want it to be, just over 4 months and it will be our turn to say goodbye ( not looking forward to it tbh )

CHASE YOUR DREAMS, CATCH THEM, HOLD THEM TIGHT, AND NEVER EVER LET THEM GO !!!!
ahhh you old softy!!!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi all had an awful last day saying goodbyes but our dogs have had a nightmare journey so far. They got to bangkok on time but their flight was delayed and then cancelled until tomorrow due to problem with the plane. Poor things are stranded in bangkok till tomorrow now its been so stressful awful. They would have been in their crate for 50hrs so they have let them out they say overnight in an animal compound crap I dont even know if they are ok. How we are going to fly tomorrow not knowing if they have set off is a killer.

Im so sad.

love Trudi
i really feel for you Trudi. Our dog traveling is one of my biggest worries. But i'm sure yours will be ok everybody ive spoke to about dogs traveling say they cope really well.

Lorna
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:27 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=s-jmelbournewannabe;5756099]You just wash it down with a bottle of vodka chick!!!! how you gettin on made any plans yet?

Oh ai luv it's all appening now!!

We're working our balls off in the house everyday, so i'm hoping it's on the market mid feb the latest, the girl who lives ion our basement apartment is out on monday so I can start shoving stuff down there and in the garage she uses,

and all the usual flights and shipping malarkey, and looking for businesses non stop of course,

see u sooon esxxx
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

I'm here for a moan

Our application has been with the 'decision maker' for what seems like an eternity (its probably only been 6 days in actual fact, if it wasn't passed on to them until 2nd Jan!) but this wait is DRIVING ME INSANE :curse::curse:

Anyone in the same boat?

Karen xx

p.s. congratulations anyone / everyone who's received their visas recently
Old Jan 8th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
I'm here for a moan

Our application has been with the 'decision maker' for what seems like an eternity (its probably only been 6 days in actual fact, if it wasn't passed on to them until 2nd Jan!) but this wait is DRIVING ME INSANE :curse::curse:

Anyone in the same boat?

Karen xx

p.s. congratulations anyone / everyone who's received their visas recently
We're in the same boat, got our email on the 12th December but the CO forgot to attach the letter :curse:
We sent an enquiry email and are still waiting to hear!
Very annoying, especially as we can't get in touch with her personally as we don't have any contact details.
I guess we've waited this long
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sianystar
We're in the same boat, got our email on the 12th December but the CO forgot to attach the letter :curse:
Very annoying, especially as we can't get in touch with her personally as we don't have any contact details.
:curse: infuriating! Its comforting to know we're not the only ones seething though!!

K xx
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:05 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

i thought you had your VISA i am sure that you had it
Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
i thought you had your VISA i am sure that you had it
Unfortunately not. We're gonna send another email tonight to see what's going on.
We'll probably be heading out the same time as you, maybe we should share a taxi to the airport!!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:44 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately not. We're gonna send another email tonight to see what's going on.
We'll probably be heading out the same time as you, maybe we should share a taxi to the airport!!
Were looking at booking our flights next week

For 15th April..........never thought we would say that !!!!
Old Jan 9th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

further to my earlier moan ...

VISAS GRANTED!!!!

Text received from agent at 1AM - haven't been able to sleep since, hence this message at 2AM!!!!! LOL

We been given until 30th September to validate, almost 14 months from medicals, which is an extra bonus as we had a feeling we might get a 6 months health undertaking

Thanks to everyone for their FAB support

Karen, Ashley & The Boys xxxxx

Perth, here we come
Old Jan 9th 2008, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
further to my earlier moan ...

VISAS GRANTED!!!!

Text received from agent at 1AM - haven't been able to sleep since, hence this message at 2AM!!!!! LOL

We been given until 30th September to validate, almost 14 months from medicals, which is an extra bonus as we had a feeling we might get a 6 months health undertaking

Thanks to everyone for their FAB support

Karen, Ashley & The Boys xxxxx

Perth, here we come

Well then Karen, as we're in Oz i thought i'd better shout,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
As i'm the only one who's gonna be up the same time as you!

Well done girl and good luck........... But why do you have to spoil it for yourselves and go to Perth!!!

Have a good un!

Love S-j xxx
Old Jan 9th 2008, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=welshviking;5758334]
Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
You just wash it down with a bottle of vodka chick!!!! how you gettin on made any plans yet?

Oh ai luv it's all appening now!!

We're working our balls off in the house everyday, so i'm hoping it's on the market mid feb the latest, the girl who lives ion our basement apartment is out on monday so I can start shoving stuff down there and in the garage she uses,

and all the usual flights and shipping malarkey, and looking for businesses non stop of course,

see u sooon esxxx
Hi Est,

Thought i'd better give you plenty of notice.... we are holidaying around Coffs harbour in a few months and you'd better hurry up and buy the NSW business so we can stay in your 'tom and pippa' caravan park ( Ye Olde Home and Away)

Keep up the good work, its bloody great, i've just cut me grass now i'm off up to mates house for a brew! xxxxxxxxxx

S-j xxx
Old Jan 9th 2008, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Well then Karen, as we're in Oz i thought i'd better shout,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
As i'm the only one who's gonna be up the same time as you!

Well done girl and good luck........... But why do you have to spoil it for yourselves and go to Perth!!!

Have a good un!

Love S-j xxx
Thanks S-j,

Just sitting here with a stooopid grin on my face I thought it was never going to be our turn to post 'visas granted' ... but now we have!!!!

Guess I should go to bed but know I wont be able to sleep xxxx
Old Jan 9th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

There's other things you could do with Mr Colebeck!! You should both be in a good mood

S-j x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.