Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by catherineq
hey everyone, my visa is finally granted!! so happyyyy..... cheers...
good on ya!!! congrats
and.....

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!! everyone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Fellow Marchies

Not been on for a while so CONGRATULATIONS to all the peeps who've had visas granted in the last few weeks

Our application is now with a DIAC decision Marker but as its so close to the Xmas shut down we may not get the good (or bad!) news until the new year - all positive still though and a few more weeks in the scheme of things is almost bearable!!

Have a great Christmas everyone & peaceful New Year. I'm keeping warm with my dreams of an Xmas barbie in 2008

Hugs
Karen xx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

congratulations i bet your well pleased. go celebrate and get ready for a fab new year.
Teryna
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

We finally told the kids last night about moving and got very different reactions. Our youngest of 4 didn't bat an eyelid, carried on eating his dinner as if there was no bombshell........ As for the 6 year old well lets say that was the opposite. She sat there looking at us and then spent the next 10 minutes firing question after question at us. I think she will be a good detective when she is older! Lol

Her main priorities are: a house with stairs (we live in a bungalow) a swimming pool, somewhere near my sister and Loubby Lou1 and her kids, a small school (wants the same as she has) and she wants to carry on doing gymnastics. She doesn't want much does she?

As for me well lets just say I will be happy when the oh has a job the rest will come in time.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rosebee
We finally told the kids last night about moving and got very different reactions. Our youngest of 4 didn't bat an eyelid, carried on eating his dinner as if there was no bombshell........ As for the 6 year old well lets say that was the opposite. She sat there looking at us and then spent the next 10 minutes firing question after question at us. I think she will be a good detective when she is older! Lol

Her main priorities are: a house with stairs (we live in a bungalow) a swimming pool, somewhere near my sister and Loubby Lou1 and her kids, a small school (wants the same as she has) and she wants to carry on doing gymnastics. She doesn't want much does she?

As for me well lets just say I will be happy when the oh has a job the rest will come in time.
Kids are funny little things sometimes! Our 7 year old (4 when we started this venture!) just thought we'd be living in a house on a private beach and couldn't wait to pack his bucket and spade!

Number 2 son (7 when we started) was completely against the idea, very negative but after almost 3 years getting to this point and the constant talk of Aus he now just wants to get there

Number one son has nearly always been positive about going although there have obviously been times when he's been worried about school etc and I think for him, as he's 16 on Friday, its the mid-teenage issues that are beginning to creep into his mind now.

I think after all this time and the ups and downs along the way, we are ALL well and truely ready for the off ... bring it on

K xx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Great news... Congatulations, what a nice present!!! Enjoy the feeling
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sammyg
good on ya!!! congrats
and.....

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!! everyone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep... Hope Santa is kind to everyone...

Hope your plans are on track Sam, see you on the plane!!!

K, I'm sure it will be a happy new year for you

jjfc
Old Dec 19th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Kids are funny little things sometimes! Our 7 year old (4 when we started this venture!) just thought we'd be living in a house on a private beach and couldn't wait to pack his bucket and spade!

Number 2 son (7 when we started) was completely against the idea, very negative but after almost 3 years getting to this point and the constant talk of Aus he now just wants to get there

Number one son has nearly always been positive about going although there have obviously been times when he's been worried about school etc and I think for him, as he's 16 on Friday, its the mid-teenage issues that are beginning to creep into his mind now.

I think after all this time and the ups and downs along the way, we are ALL well and truely ready for the off ... bring it on

K xx
kids are funny things. my daughter was 18 when we started this process 3 yrs ago was not coming with us then decided she was coming with us. we took her to sydney for her 21st bday then went on and spent 2 wks with our friends there in Bundaberg. she joined in and seemed to enjoy it even helped with deciding on what house we was having built. my son was 16 when we started and has been keen all the way although now 19 hes admitted hes a bit scared. my daughter has told us she doesnt want to go and leave her boyfriend of 6 yrs, shes coming back in july to do an art degree and says she wil be coming back each year to build up her time in oz.
so yes children are funny things but boy dont i ever wish they were alot younger so they have to come with me!1
Teryna
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Now go CELEBRATE

Suexx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:06 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys our lil man finished school yesterday for Krimbo and then promptly erupted into loads and loads of spots and guess what..............yeh you got it the poor lil thing has gone and got chicken pox.

I just cannot belive the timing of these things that happen to us here.

Oh well eh chin up and carry on.....
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by welshviking
Well don catherineq that's brilll news,

Got the shipping peeps coming tomorrow for a quote, so it'll be interesting to see the difference between here and the UK,

Have a fabby xmas everyone
You Too babe!!!xxxx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Well guys our lil man finished school yesterday for Krimbo and then promptly erupted into loads and loads of spots and guess what..............yeh you got it the poor lil thing has gone and got chicken pox.

I just cannot belive the timing of these things that happen to us here.

Oh well eh chin up and carry on.....
Oh no poor little mite ive had little one home 4 a week with virus so instead of 2 weeks 4 xmas ive had her 4 3 nevermind at least they will be ok to go back to school after xmas.

Hows the leg coming along?

Happy christmas and best wishes for 2008!!

Suexx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

This has got to be the best Chrsitmas Pressie ever - OH had an e-mail at work saying he's been offered a job and they want him to start on 4th Feb 2008.
Just when we had given up hope, he had the telephone interview three weeks ago.
I'm presently running round like a headless chicken.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Andrea xx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andreak
This has got to be the best Chrsitmas Pressie ever - OH had an e-mail at work saying he's been offered a job and they want him to start on 4th Feb 2008.
Just when we had given up hope, he had the telephone interview three weeks ago.
I'm presently running round like a headless chicken.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Andrea xx

CONGRATULATIONS thats fantastic news wot a fab xmas pressie

Suexx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by suesk
CONGRATULATIONS thats fantastic news wot a fab xmas pressie

Suexx
HI Everyone just popping in to wish you all a very happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year I think we all deserve it the Year we have put in eh!!

Congratulations to those getting their visas at last and great news about the job offer things seem to fall into place in the end.

Well Ive finished work now so its time to pack for good we have till the 2nd of january to sort the house when the packers come they are here for 3 days and then its the dogs to heathrow on the 6th jan and we leave on the 8th so not much time left for goodbyes its going to be a busy time!!! Im getting excited now but really panicky.
I had a bad week last week my daughter had tears and said she would rather be dead than move and leave her friends great start to christmas eh. Its passed now and she is back to having fun with us. I think its going to e really bad saying goodbyes though.

Well Enjoy and keep in touch you all !!

Thanks for all of the support you are a great bunch

xxx Trudi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.