March Applicants

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.....where ever you are at the moment, and may all your dreams come true

Loux
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by loubylou1
WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.....where ever you are at the moment, and may all your dreams come true

Loux
Ditto.
Had my leaving do on fri ended up on a+E AT CARDIFF a part of the dept where i used to work. itwas not me one of the girls calapse query cause as we say! couldnt leave her, she had far too much red wine, long story will tell you again al i can say there is one very embaressed nurse and it wasnt me.
night
Teryna
Old Dec 24th 2007, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

SeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundybell
Ditto.
Had my leaving do on fri ended up on a+E AT CARDIFF a part of the dept where i used to work. itwas not me one of the girls calapse query cause as we say! couldnt leave her, she had far too much red wine, long story will tell you again al i can say there is one very embaressed nurse and it wasnt me.
night
Teryna
Glad that all is going well. back for the first time in ages on this thing. Got the visa sorted over a month ago, so will be going with the OH to NZ for a holiday in Feb to get it sorted. We had thought she could do hers on a business trip to Uk and then I could do mine on one to HK, but we have to do it together and hence are going out to NZ for abit of a holiday.

I have sought out a triathlon on the North Island to keep us occupied and then will be catching up with some friends, getting a few more plane jumps in and maybe swimming with dolphins if we can.

So glad that you got your visa sorted now Teryna. I must add that for me it was a bit of an anti-climax having lived here 3 years and having all my things sorted by now. Got the email at work- rang the OH and we both were very pleased, then kind of went on with our day.

Have been looking at houses though, with another interest rate hike coming in Feb, we are hoping that there will be some forced sales and hence perhaps some good bargains.

have a great xmas all- may all your dreams for the coming year come true and I wish you all the very best in your adventures down under. May it be all that you ever hoped and wished for and if not at least you can say you tried which is more than most others in your lives at present will be able to.

Cheers
Old Dec 24th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Good Morning All
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well its 2 wks today till we leave and nerves have kicked in!
im off out this morning to get last couple of things but i dont really know what im buyin

Weve sold everything there was to sell now weve sold our 3piece suit yesterday so now we have a plastic patio set in dining room no fridge or freezer and sitting on garden loungers x2 in living room also sleeping on matteress on bedroom floor.

we went to see the parents of the friends we have out there today they were really emotional about going to see them they are leaving heathrow this evening but there are loads of delays fog god help them.

O and have you heard about the strikes one due on the 7th we fly on the 8th just great

I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow with not to many tears

byeee and cheers everyone

Teryna
Old Dec 24th 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by andreak
This has got to be the best Chrsitmas Pressie ever - OH had an e-mail at work saying he's been offered a job and they want him to start on 4th Feb 2008.
Just when we had given up hope, he had the telephone interview three weeks ago.
I'm presently running round like a headless chicken.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Andrea xx
Fantastic news! one less worry then!! well done!xx
Old Dec 24th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bundybell
Good Morning All
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well its 2 wks today till we leave and nerves have kicked i
im off out this morning to get last couple of things but i dont really know what im buyin

Weve sold everything there was to sell now weve sold our 3piece suit yesterday so now we have a plastic patio set in dining room no fridge or freezer and sitting on garden loungers x2 in living room also sleeping on matteress on bedroom floor. :
we went to see the parents of the friends we have out there today they were really emotional about going to see them they are leaving heathrow this evening but there are loads of delays fog god help them.

O and have you heard about the strikes one due on the 7th we fly on the 8th just great

I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow with not to many tears

byeee and cheers everyone

Teryna
YEP! strike on the 7th.. the day we fly! Have no house, hotel and private transfer booked in singapore for 5 nights..what the hell do we do???
Slightly stressed:curse:
Old Dec 26th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and merry christmas everyone!!!!!

missed me???? xxx S-j xxxx
Old Dec 26th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

ps. it's FAB!!!!!!!
Old Dec 26th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

OOOO YESThis march site is sooo quiet but i guess thats because everyines got their visa and just waiting to leave this cold miserable uk.

How you doing? good to hear from you.
what was it like yesterday in all that sun?
Is it really fab?
We leave in 12 days and cant wait started all the goodbyes now though.

HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU
stay in touch
Teryna
Old Dec 26th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hello and merry christmas everyone!!!!!

missed me???? xxx S-j xxxx
Hi SJ!!!
Course we missed you babe!!Not the same without your stories!!!so your loving it then? Brillwe dont know whats happening now, as the strike starts the day we fly, and there will be NO flights:curse:god knows what will happen as we have no house from that day, and so many things booked ie taxi, hotels, private transfers, car hire etc.....
i know a few others are flying this day..any news?????XXX
HAPPY CHRISTMAS THOUGH!!!!
Tracey.xxx
Old Dec 26th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG, its all happening in blighty eh? you will have to trawl the sites and see what you can find out. your travel agent will give you an alternative.

If you really want to know what we did yesterday i'll tell you.

Well it was cooler, 27ish C. We got up at 5am and kids opened pressies till 7am, had a smoothie for brekkie, put the joint in the bbq to slow roast. we headed down mooloolaba beach for a few hours and came back to roast pork, apple and rocket sarnies washed down with a few glasses of cold aussie wine, then watched the kids play for a bit, had a sleep for 2hrs got up and chilled out till bed again...

Did pretty much the same today but didnt go in the sea as the surf was huge, we might have up to 6 MTR! waves in next few days!! Cyclone and all that. been on the news.

Its ****** brilliant here, you will all love it, its sooo different but nice different at the same time. like a holiday at first but then turns into chilled out life, (once you got all your shit sorted) took us about a week to do.

we have been and stayed with kels and andy in Thornlands, Brissie last Friday it was good, nice to see them again. got a bit pissed and kels hit me on the head with a jim beam ltd edition car metal container, so i huffed and puffed and si told me to stop moaning so i hit him on the head to prove it hurt!! LOL!! we had matching bumps the next morning and both blamed kelsey!

they are doing well, andy working hard, they've just bought their 2nd car after kelsey wrote off the first!! whoops a daisy.. it was a very lucky accident outcome...... everyone ok apart from a few lumps and bumps... poor kody. xxx

oh, went down to beach last week with near 11 yr old daughter, to do a bit of body surfing (think thats what you call it). stood on beach watching the local coffin dodgers at 6am doing their thang, thought i can do that, so i start wading in (with red baywatch stylee bathers on, not, more like tits hanging out of my too small tankini) Abi's havin a good time while i'm screaching everytime a wave came at me.. after 5 mins i started giggling my head off and got right into it. chest height in the sea, a big un comes and takes me right into the beach like a ****** beached whale. i can just about get up with my jelly legs, after being half drowned and another bastard comes and knocks me over again. Abi finally comes to the rescue and pulls me out while i'm coughing up half the pacific. i turn around, with me nice up do all wet and hanging around my face complete with snot , to all the coffin dodgers laughing their tits off at me... So only one thing to do, smile back go 'woohoo' and stroll out the sea as cool as poss, while tucking the bits back in and go get latte, i was home by 9am!!!

Cool eh... I'm learning..

S-j xxxx
Old Dec 26th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
OMG, its all happening in blighty eh? you will have to trawl the sites and see what you can find out. your travel agent will give you an alternative.

If you really want to know what we did yesterday i'll tell you.

Well it was cooler, 27ish C. We got up at 5am and kids opened pressies till 7am, had a smoothie for brekkie, put the joint in the bbq to slow roast. we headed down mooloolaba beach for a few hours and came back to roast pork, apple and rocket sarnies washed down with a few glasses of cold aussie wine, then watched the kids play for a bit, had a sleep for 2hrs got up and chilled out till bed again...

Did pretty much the same today but didnt go in the sea as the surf was huge, we might have up to 6 MTR! waves in next few days!! Cyclone and all that. been on the news.

Its ****** brilliant here, you will all love it, its sooo different but nice different at the same time. like a holiday at first but then turns into chilled out life, (once you got all your shit sorted) took us about a week to do.

we have been and stayed with kels and andy in Thornlands, Brissie last Friday it was good, nice to see them again. got a bit pissed and kels hit me on the head with a jim beam ltd edition car metal container, so i huffed and puffed and si told me to stop moaning so i hit him on the head to prove it hurt!! LOL!! we had matching bumps the next morning and both blamed kelsey!

they are doing well, andy working hard, they've just bought their 2nd car after kelsey wrote off the first!! whoops a daisy.. it was a very lucky accident outcome...... everyone ok apart from a few lumps and bumps... poor kody. xxx

oh, went down to beach last week with near 11 yr old daughter, to do a bit of body surfing (think thats what you call it). stood on beach watching the local coffin dodgers at 6am doing their thang, thought i can do that, so i start wading in (with red baywatch stylee bathers on, not, more like tits hanging out of my too small tankini) Abi's havin a good time while i'm screaching everytime a wave came at me.. after 5 mins i started giggling my head off and got right into it. chest height in the sea, a big un comes and takes me right into the beach like a ****** beached whale. i can just about get up with my jelly legs, after being half drowned and another bastard comes and knocks me over again. Abi finally comes to the rescue and pulls me out while i'm coughing up half the pacific. i turn around, with me nice up do all wet and hanging around my face complete with snot , to all the coffin dodgers laughing their tits off at me... So only one thing to do, smile back go 'woohoo' and stroll out the sea as cool as poss, while tucking the bits back in and go get latte, i was home by 9am!!!

Cool eh... I'm learning..

S-j xxxx
Oh god! Sounds like me! i was propelled along the sea bed by a huge wave in malaysia, took all the skin off...tumbled over and over, finally got up for air, blood running down knees, couldnt see as hair over face, and all the local kids cracking up at me...you just have to put your chin up and stride out!!dont know about 5am tho...George gets us up about 6.oo, and it takes me about an hour to get up!!
just been on websites to get more news about the strikes and theyre saying nothing!
Just read travel insurance...and suprise suprise... not covered for strikes! Flights may be cancelled, could be days/weeks til they manage to get everyone on new flights as busiest time of the year, so nowhere to live, no cars, and maybe £3000 for new flights, lose 5 days in singapore, and half of our 4 week rental in oz (at $450 a week...)F**K.
HAPPY NEW B****Y year!xx
Old Dec 26th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The howellers
Oh god! Sounds like me! i was propelled along the sea bed by a huge wave in malaysia, took all the skin off...tumbled over and over, finally got up for air, blood running down knees, couldnt see as hair over face, and all the local kids cracking up at me...you just have to put your chin up and stride out!!dont know about 5am tho...George gets us up about 6.oo, and it takes me about an hour to get up!!
just been on websites to get more news about the strikes and theyre saying nothing!
Just read travel insurance...and suprise suprise... not covered for strikes! Flights may be cancelled, could be days/weeks til they manage to get everyone on new flights as busiest time of the year, so nowhere to live, no cars, and maybe £3000 for new flights, lose 5 days in singapore, and half of our 4 week rental in oz (at $450 a week...)F**K.
HAPPY NEW B****Y year!xx
got one for you, why dont you just move the dates forward by a few days at a possibel penalty of £300 ish gotta be better than £3kplus.....????????????

(for the knees in malaysia) chin up lass, you'll get through it and if you dont i'll come and get you in my pea green boat. x (might only make it to maroochydore though)
Old Dec 26th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Hi SJ, great to hear from you, Happy Christmas and Happy new year to you Si and the kids.

Really pleased to hear that your loving it, hope we do to, our last day in the house today, Crown coming tomorrrow then with MIL until we fly on the 8th of Jan (strikes may spoil that), hope to meet up with Bundybell and Sophjam at airport as they are flying at the same time.

Have a good one, best wishes,

Rob, Helen & Caitlain.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Oh forgot to mention, yes we missed you SJ!!

Rob.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.