Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:50 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
O dear never mind you will just have to head of to Oz a bit earlier.
Teryna
well I can pack that's for sure,

what about your "offiicial warning"
Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by welshviking
Oh good, cos you know what would happen, soon as you agreed to it the bleedin visa would turn up!!! sit tight
Oh how true, We finally got a CO! They're asking for OH meds, (I had mine back in July, but he didn't have his till Oct) so hopefully as soon as they get them we'll get the big YES!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:05 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Oh how true, We finally got a CO! They're asking for OH meds, (I had mine back in July, but he didn't have his till Oct) so hopefully as soon as they get them we'll get the big YES!
woo hoo!!!! come on!!!
ah I knew it wouldn't be long kiddo!!!!

get them off asap now right!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by welshviking
woo hoo!!!! come on!!!
ah I knew it wouldn't be long kiddo!!!!

get them off asap now right!
They're already there, just obviously stuck in the black hole of the LCU!
Here's hoping they come out the other side very soon!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Well we are still here, the house is still on the market and it doesn't look like being sold anytime soon. Which means we are having to go over in Feb to validate our visas. I can think of worse things to do in February........

As for the job front the Oh had a telephone interview on friday morning and they want to do a second interview this week by video conference. Has any of you guys done this before? If you have, can you pm me with the details.
So keep your fingers crossed for us.

Lesley-ann
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Hi Sian!
Thats great! so pleased for you. AT LAST!!!!you deserve it babe!
Tracey.xx
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rosebee
Well we are still here, the house is still on the market and it doesn't look like being sold anytime soon. Which means we are having to go over in Feb to validate our visas. I can think of worse things to do in February........

As for the job front the Oh had a telephone interview on friday morning and they want to do a second interview this week by video conference. Has any of you guys done this before? If you have, can you pm me with the details.
So keep your fingers crossed for us.

Lesley-ann
Sorry no, but good luck!!xxx
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:43 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well pleased for you.........bout time really.......i dnt think you should have that long to wait just msake sure you email your CO and tell em that your meds are at LCU.

Nice one
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:48 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The howellers
Sorry no, but good luck!!xxx
I saw some advice on here about how to conduct phone interviews and one of them said do it naked !!!!!

Just make sure hes clothed for video conference

I cnt offer any advice but just want to wish you the best of luck
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Morning all,
Hope everyone is Okmand not tooo cold
Something i wont miss about the UK.

Well, i had my first fairwell meet yesterday i met 2 girls i did my nurse training with that i have stayed incontact with since. I had a good day we did a bit of shopping had lunch then i caugtthe train home. Not a tear shed so so far so good.

On a down point though as i got into the house the phone was going, it was a REP GD From Montfort International who has been pestering us about transfering our pensions for the last 12 months. Westupidly gave him our contact details at a expo last sept!
We moved last Dec changed our number and he still found us to go on about us having to move or pensions and how it SOOOO complicated and that he writes for the Mail, is contacted by Oz goverment about it!!
O he just goes on and on using long words and phrases trying to sound so intelligent.I began to get quite angrey he was talking to me like i was an idiot!!
They charge 200 quid per pension transfer plus 3% of the pension
No wonder he keeps phoning i told him that tooo.
I did a search on BE not good reading.
Moan over.

Anyone had any bad experiences from the same company??
Anyone know of a good financial adviser?

Teryna
Old Dec 12th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Morning all,
Hope everyone is Okmand not tooo cold
Something i wont miss about the UK.

Well, i had my first fairwell meet yesterday i met 2 girls i did my nurse training with that i have stayed incontact with since. I had a good day we did a bit of shopping had lunch then i caugtthe train home. Not a tear shed so so far so good.

On a down point though as i got into the house the phone was going, it was a REP GD From Montfort International who has been pestering us about transfering our pensions for the last 12 months. Westupidly gave him our contact details at a expo last sept!
We moved last Dec changed our number and he still found us to go on about us having to move or pensions and how it SOOOO complicated and that he writes for the Mail, is contacted by Oz goverment about it!!
O he just goes on and on using long words and phrases trying to sound so intelligent.I began to get quite angrey he was talking to me like i was an idiot!!
They charge 200 quid per pension transfer plus 3% of the pension
No wonder he keeps phoning i told him that tooo.
I did a search on BE not good reading.
Moan over.

Anyone had any bad experiences from the same company??
Anyone know of a good financial adviser?

Teryna
Hi Teryna the base hospital gave me one who most of the nurses have used when they arrived I emailed him and he seemed really helpful and hasnt pestered me at all I can give you his email address if you like.
Im ready to leave work now had a really cold weekend at work problems with the car and the visits seemed to go on and on forever 4 more shifts for me.
I dont know about you all but Im losing motivation I would like to just relax and enjoy the lead up to xmas instead im re doing cupboards etc and someone is coming to view the house tomorrow just dont feel like doing the big clean thing again. What Im trying to say is Im TIRED. Just want to hibernate for the winter now.
Anyway weve missed out on another rental now so going to give up and wait til we arrive.
Do you think it will be all worth it girls?

Love Trudi
Old Dec 12th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi Teryna the base hospital gave me one who most of the nurses have used when they arrived I emailed him and he seemed really helpful and hasnt pestered me at all I can give you his email address if you like.
Im ready to leave work now had a really cold weekend at work problems with the car and the visits seemed to go on and on forever 4 more shifts for me.
I dont know about you all but Im losing motivation I would like to just relax and enjoy the lead up to xmas instead im re doing cupboards etc and someone is coming to view the house tomorrow just dont feel like doing the big clean thing again. What Im trying to say is Im TIRED. Just want to hibernate for the winter now.
Anyway weve missed out on another rental now so going to give up and wait til we arrive.
Do you think it will be all worth it girls?

Love Trudi
of course it will be worth it when we are sitting in the sun having a nice glass of wine allthis stress will be miles away.
yes i would like the email address re pension please. my new boss has said she willget someone at the hospital to contact me re my pension transfer. Its my hubbies pension im more worried about, it has quite a good value to it we dont want to lose any of it.
Ive read on here that hsbc and commonwealth banks offer good pension schemes. i will have to look into it.
Ive lost motivation too all i seem to be doing is sorting and trying to sell. anyone want a 3 piece suit fridge and freezer hehe
Teryna
Old Dec 13th 2007, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

of course it will be worth it when we are sitting in the sun having a nice glass of wine allthis stress will be miles away.
yes i would like the email address re pension please. my new boss has said she willget someone at the hospital to contact me re my pension transfer. Its my hubbies pension im more worried about, it has quite a good value to it we dont want to lose any of it.
Ive read on here that hsbc and commonwealth banks offer good pension schemes. i will have to look into it.
Ive lost motivation too all i seem to be doing is sorting and trying to sell. anyone want a 3 piece suit fridge and freezer hehe
Teryna
Hi Teryna

Have you tried freecycle on the net put it in google look for uk sites in your area and way to go.

Suexx
Old Dec 13th 2007, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Teryna

Have you tried freecycle on the net put it in google look for uk sites in your area and way to go.

Suexx
i wanted to try selling it first every penny counts a
Teryna
Old Dec 13th 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

hello all,

a just a quick note as I have been invaded by my little boy soon as I sit down!
We are justa bout sorted and about to go solo! Rosebees sis has been the best in the world.....we could not have asked for a better strt to oz.....except of course our little one getting 2 ear infections and tonsillitis! He is better now and we are planning on relaxing a bit more as of next week, as we will have all the essentials.......beds, fridges, sofas cars job etc! I am looking forward to exploring our surroundings and enjoying oz properly, so far it has been one big blur! One bit of advice......never move country in December, especially with kids......trying to sort out kitting out a new home from top to bottom is bad enough, let alone xmas shopping for the kids!

Anyway on a more positive note, everyone has been really friendly and the country looks beautiful, and even when it rains it is warm!

Merry Christmas to everyone in the uk.........loux

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.