March Applicants

Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
Morning all,
Just got in from my very busy[as always] night shift so thought id check the emails for a change nothing so i thought id see if anyone has had any good news on BE.
No such luck
So im off to bed hoping there will be some visa and/or c/o grants by the time i get up.
good luck everyone
Teryna
HI, lol no chance,hope ou had a good kip .
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:55 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

teryna....

saw this and thought of you love

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=479004

seet dreams
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Cheers very funny WV
its a lovely drink too that bundy rum and coke
I could do with one of them now.
Im off to bed now honest where i will dream of sitting on the veranda or entertainment area as some ozzies call it, with my bundy rum and coke and the Oh putting another shrimp on the barbie. arrrr bliss

Teryna
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bundybell
Cheers very funny WV
its a lovely drink too that bundy rum and coke
I could do with one of them now.
Im off to bed now honest where i will dream of sitting on the veranda or entertainment area as some ozzies call it, with my bundy rum and coke and the Oh putting another shrimp on the barbie. arrrr bliss

Teryna
Definetly good stuff that bundy rum, when i was in brisbane in Feb , i went out with our Uncle and his mates the night before i was due to fly home, and they insisted i wasnt to leave until i tried the "Bundy" as they all drink it, needless to say flying for 23 hours with a hangover isnt pleasant will be my drink of choice once/if we get there.

Steve
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

beetleman will become famous soon enough

Would you believe it.....the one morning we don't check our emails early......we get the GOLDEN TICKET!!!!!
Yup...our Visa's were granted today....still can't quite believe it...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by beetleman
Would you believe it.....the one morning we don't check our emails early......we get the GOLDEN TICKET!!!!!

Congratulations!!! You've restored my faith, I was starting to think everyone has disappeared from the DIAC. Maybe there's one left then!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:24 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one BM,

Well amongst all the chaos and madness here we have decided to take up our friends offer and me the mrs and two littlies are buggering off to the Isle of wight on friday until monday.

My god do we need it or what.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Nice one BM,

Well amongst all the chaos and madness here we have decided to take up our friends offer and me the mrs and two littlies are buggering off to the Isle of wight on friday until monday.

My god do we need it or what.
Good for you. You deserve a break (no pun intended!) so enjoy, and have a lovely time
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Congratulations beetleman, gosh it feels so long since I've congratulated someone, anyhow well done and let the next part of the plan go smoothly for you.

Christina
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!

I have been desparately searching the forum for good news today . Every March, April and May Grant frees up a Case Officer for us Junies
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

well done congratulations to you, looks like they are on the move again all the best for your future plans.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

well done beetleman all the best

Frank&Gill
Old Sep 5th 2007, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations things look like they are moving again
Old Sep 5th 2007, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Congratulations!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Big congrats to you beetleman!!! Nice to see they are still out there

Good luck to the rest of you waiting - really hope it won't be too long for you all now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.