Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Well marchies our container is loaded and full to the brim we had to keep back bbq and garden furniture and trampoline as wouldnt fit in but the rest has gone we are in an empty house now wine is flowing and we just have to say goodbyes and we are ready to rumble!! Had to admit I was close to tears when the last stuff wouldnt fit in dont ask me why it was junk but I think I was so tired by the end. Well its done and dusted. Thank God
Lots of love Trudi
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:52 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Well marchies our container is loaded and full to the brim we had to keep back bbq and garden furniture and trampoline as wouldnt fit in but the rest has gone we are in an empty house now wine is flowing and we just have to say goodbyes and we are ready to rumble!! Had to admit I was close to tears when the last stuff wouldnt fit in dont ask me why it was junk but I think I was so tired by the end. Well its done and dusted. Thank God
Lots of love Trudi
well done kiddo, now have a little break for a few days...ah no that won't happen will it....well just battle on then...
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

just got in from one more leaving do. it was with some old work mates. not a tear im so proud of myself and im sober!
o well of to bed got a man coming to clean carpets in this rental house at 10am just what i need but its part of the rental agreement, then more packing.
Night Night
Teryna
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

just wanted to wish those well who are off in next few weeks, good luck with your moves, have a safe flight and i hope oz is all u want it to be

sj glad to hear you are settling in well, sounds like your all having a ball!!

well just as we had resigned to the fact the house wasnt gonna sell and we was gonna have to go validate then move out in couple years, we had one viewer this morn and got another coming this afternoon so deffo looks like the housing market is finally picking upjust gotta keep our fingers crossed now and we might be out there this year as first planned, wont deny we have been feeling real down with nothing happening with the house and the thoughts of having to wait til we could move has been depressing!! so today we are happy and still holding onto our dreams

right best crack on got coffee to brew ready for my next viewer

will catch up soon

good luck all those still waiting on news of visas, houses and anything else

Dawn x
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:36 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
just wanted to wish those well who are off in next few weeks, good luck with your moves, have a safe flight and i hope oz is all u want it to be

sj glad to hear you are settling in well, sounds like your all having a ball!!

well just as we had resigned to the fact the house wasnt gonna sell and we was gonna have to go validate then move out in couple years, we had one viewer this morn and got another coming this afternoon so deffo looks like the housing market is finally picking upjust gotta keep our fingers crossed now and we might be out there this year as first planned, wont deny we have been feeling real down with nothing happening with the house and the thoughts of having to wait til we could move has been depressing!! so today we are happy and still holding onto our dreams

right best crack on got coffee to brew ready for my next viewer

will catch up soon

good luck all those still waiting on news of visas, houses and anything else

Dawn x
good luck for today let us know later what happened xxx
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:57 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,
I cant believe how mad its got - everyone packing...it seems to have come round so quickly. Im sorting and packing now aswell - its good exercise!

Ive got to find somesort of exercises, xmas hasnt helped with my weight gain
have dug out the fat club books - diet oops 'healthy living' starts Monday!
(just got to eat/drink everything in the house by monday)

Happy new year to you all, good luck with packing/selling/settling and everything else thats going on!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Hi guys Happy christmas and a very happy new year, i aint been on for ages i broke my bloody hand over christmas so was in a cast til NYE

Well this is the year that it is all going to be happenin, i am pretty excited tbh......i am off work so Kat and I were having a good old chat in bed this morning about what were taking and what were not going to take.........i personally dnt think we will have all that much stuff to take with us as our house is pretty small anyhows.

Were still looking at the 15th April SIA from Heathrow........woohoo.

Good to hear so many of you have settled on the other seide alreddy...........and you SJ you wanna cover up girl

Will try and get on a bit more but you know how it is for the last few months you have left in UK.

Love ya xx

KOH
Bless you with all that bad luck!!!We are off tommorrow!!I feel sick now. off for the final supper with mum and dad, then taxi 11.30 tom!!
Best of luck and see you all out there!!!
Love tracey.xxx
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

aww good luck tracey tomorrow, just think of the new chapter in your life thats ahead, hope the goodbyes aint tooo awful and keep ya chin up as to why ur going and good luck when ya get to the other side, hope it all falls into place

have a safe and happy flight and look forward to hear how your getting on once your settled

Dawn x
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:30 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by The howellers
Bless you with all that bad luck!!!We are off tommorrow!!I feel sick now. off for the final supper with mum and dad, then taxi 11.30 tom!!
Love tracey.xxx
ahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's tomorrow!! i'm sooo excited for you, all the best,

No stress!!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:23 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The howellers
Love tracey.xxx
Blimey its all happenin on here aint it!!!

Good luck mate hope all goes well and have a safe journey.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Blimey its all happenin on here aint it!!!

Good luck mate hope all goes well and have a safe journey.
THANK YOU!!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by welshviking
ahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's tomorrow!! i'm sooo excited for you, all the best,

No stress!!!
Stress? whats stress???HA HA!Keep in touch!!xx
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

STRESS is all in the mind yea right.
GOOD LUCK to all you howellers have safe journey and a happy healthy life in oz

2 days till we go
off for meal with my family today i hope there are not to many tears.

saying goodbye to hubby's bro and family tomorrow in between packing cleaning etc etc

Hubby said good bye to his dad yesterday -parents seperated -
he was real upset seems like he's finding harder to say goodbye than me.
No tears up to date but today may be a different story
Teryna
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Howllers and teryna wishing you both a safe journey.

Keep us updated

Suexx
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bundybell
STRESS is all in the mind yea right.
GOOD LUCK to all you howellers have safe journey and a happy healthy life in oz

2 days till we go
off for meal with my family today i hope there are not to many tears.

saying goodbye to hubby's bro and family tomorrow in between packing cleaning etc etc

Hubby said good bye to his dad yesterday -parents seperated -
he was real upset seems like he's finding harder to say goodbye than me.
No tears up to date but today may be a different story
Teryna
Teryna

Would like to wish you & colin all the best for your new life down under.

You have brought tears to my eyes.

Tell Colin CHIN UP u gonna have a fab new life

Keep in touch

angiek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.