March Applicants

Old Jan 9th 2008, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Yeh you get the privelidge of turning the light out on this thread

Only joking sorry
Thats OK, believe it or not, my sense of humour is just about still intact!
If I didn't laugh I'd cry.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:36 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Thats OK, believe it or not, my sense of humour is just about still intact!
If I didn't laugh I'd cry.

Is it just us 2 left to fight it out to the end.

Hate to think what happened to you to make it such a long wait to get your visas we have had a nightmare

Hopefully not long now.

Kaye
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wardy2
Is it just us 2 left to fight it out to the end.

Hate to think what happened to you to make it such a long wait to get your visas we have had a nightmare

Hopefully not long now.

Kaye
Your guess is as good as mine as to why ours has taken so long. Luck of the draw I guess! We'll get there in the end, and that all that matters.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Congratulations Karen left a message on PIO for you

We are another marchie still waiting impatiently we have suffered another setback we need to prove our sons dependancy hes 18 now.

When we started the process he was at college but in his wisdom decided to pack it all in a few months ago...never mind long story.

Soon I may be the last marchie standing.

Have a great life Karen you deserve it

Kaye x
Aw Kaye, keep your chin up girl. wont be long, its just paperwork at the end of the day, your defo on your way, just get packing!! I'll put the kettle on for you xxxxx

[quote=welshviking;5762431]Nice one dol!!!!

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe

tom and pippa!!! i nearly pissedmyself then....but wasn't it alf and pippa!!
Nah, Tom and Pippa then he snuffed it and the Alf dude was at the Surf Club and Cafe... Can you tell i used to watch it?

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi all we are on our way dogs are there and safe we are in hong kong in a nice lounge for shower and food and a kip. It was horrendous saying goodbye knew it would be painful lived up to our expectations my poor dad sobbed. awful.
Speak soon love trudi
Trudi, Trudi!!! How cool are you, airport lounge in Hong Kong, go girl! you'll be here now no doubt. Good luck and come back soon. xxxxxxxxxx
Prize? Now I'm excited.
Yep you get to wash my kids shoes and swimmers that i found in the garage in a bag all fusty and damp.... mmmmmmmmmmm.. only joking xxxxxxxxxxx S-j xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Well, who is still left in old Blighty??

We are off 10th March, whether we are ready or not. We moved our flight back with Singapore (with no extra charge) and they said the latest we could arrive in brissie is the 14th march (for the ticket to still be valid).

We are having a 2 night stop over in singapore, we're doing the night zoo and sight seeing.

Then we arrive in brisbane 13th March. We will stay with SIL for short while and then find a rental. We have been looking into Varsity Lakes, GC for coastal area and Kenmore for City area - will be interesting to see if our research proves to be valuable or whether we will end up somewhere completely different.

We booked tickets to see the Foo Fighters at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on 29th april, looking forward to that

8 weeks to go! and i know it's going to fly we've decided on having a house party (after all) in Feb, daughters having a big sleepover too.

Strange how things work out...it's a good job we haven't left yet as i've ended up with a health issue that will hopefully be sorted by March Would have been a pain in the arse if it was discovered as soon as we got to aus!!

Spk soon
Sam xxx
Old Jan 10th 2008, 5:24 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg

We are off 10th March, whether we are ready or not. We moved our flight back with Singapore (with no extra charge) and they said the latest we could arrive in brissie is the 14th march (for the ticket to still be valid).

We are having a 2 night stop over in singapore, we're doing the night zoo and sight seeing.

Then we arrive in brisbane 13th March. We will stay with SIL for short while and then find a rental. We have been looking into Varsity Lakes, GC for coastal area and Kenmore for City area - will be interesting to see if our research proves to be valuable or whether we will end up somewhere completely different.

We booked tickets to see the Foo Fighters at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on 29th april, looking forward to that

8 weeks to go! and i know it's going to fly we've decided on having a house party (after all) in Feb, daughters having a big sleepover too.

Strange how things work out...it's a good job we haven't left yet as i've ended up with a health issue that will hopefully be sorted by March Would have been a pain in the arse if it was discovered as soon as we got to aus!!

Spk soon
Sam xxx

Were still here...........til 15 April anyhows then thats it

Bye bye, farewell, auf weidersehn, adieu.

Siany you will get yours soon.........lets start a sweepstake i reckon you will get yours.........................................

by the 15th January.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Well had an email back from London and the meds cleared 15th Dec!
Here's hoping the grant is just around the corner!!
My guess is 21st Jan.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:23 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Well had an email back from London and the meds cleared 15th Dec!
Here's hoping the grant is just around the corner!!
My guess is 21st Jan.
i dnt think it shall be too long you never know you might wake up 2moro and you have the golden email.

fingers crossed for yas
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
i dnt think it shall be too long you never know you might wake up 2moro and you have the golden email.

fingers crossed for yas
You'll hear the screams from Cleeve if it does!!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Spk soon
Sam xxx
The Foo's were F**Kin amazing!!!! Might see if we can still get tickets to see again? who did you book with?
Still on the diet? Count me in to start today, better late than never!

S-jx
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

You'll hear the screams from Cleeve if it does!!
i reckon without a doubt by the end of month mate... you've waited long enough.....

who else is waiting?

S-j xx
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Hi Guys

I haven't been on for a few weeks and what a lot of catching up I had to do.... Well we are still here in cold Norfolk, the house still hasn't sold and there is no sign of it moving as yet. So, we are flying to Brisbane on the 6th February to validate our visas. To be honest we could have done without the trip, not just the expense but trying to get school to approve time of in term time was a nightmare. Bearing in mind my two are only 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 they are not going to miss out on alot.

It hasn't helped that I have refused to put my youngest in school full time when he went back after Christmas. Anyway I know whats right for my kids and that's the end of it!

Sorry about the ranting, I am in one of those moods, as for the oh he had a medical today for the job that he applied for in December, so keep your fingers crossed for us on that score.

SJ - hope you are still enjoying life in Brisbane? And for those that have left/leaving in the next few days have a safe trip.

Lesley-ann
(One p****** off lady)
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rosebee
Hi Guys

I haven't been on for a few weeks and what a lot of catching up I had to do.... Well we are still here in cold Norfolk, the house still hasn't sold and there is no sign of it moving as yet. So, we are flying to Brisbane on the 6th February to validate our visas. To be honest we could have done without the trip, not just the expense but trying to get school to approve time of in term time was a nightmare. Bearing in mind my two are only 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 they are not going to miss out on alot.

It hasn't helped that I have refused to put my youngest in school full time when he went back after Christmas. Anyway I know whats right for my kids and that's the end of it!

Sorry about the ranting, I am in one of those moods, as for the oh he had a medical today for the job that he applied for in December, so keep your fingers crossed for us on that score.

SJ - hope you are still enjoying life in Brisbane? And for those that have left/leaving in the next few days have a safe trip.

Lesley-ann
(One p****** off lady)
Hi Lesley-Ann

Shame your feeling a bit crappy, have a brew and a read of the paper then you'll feel better......

We are on Sunshine Coast, Brissie is about an Hour or so away.... not been yet... Just dont feel any pull to it at all... love everywhere here. north SC is just so beautiful and the beaches are pretty cool.... I seem to be getting a pull to the area beween Coolum beach and Noosa.... Peregian, Eumundi etc... mmm we'll see...

All will come good hon, just remember when you get here, the adventure of migrating will be a distant memory... i really cant see why i fussed so much now.. Its probably because i just wanted it so much and it was everything. ? .

Well have a good day tomorrow hon, early nite and all that... take care

S-j
Attached Thumbnails March Applicants-25122007-002-.jpg   March Applicants-29112007-002-.jpg   March Applicants-nov-dec-07-302.jpg  
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:59 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

We are off 10th March, whether we are ready or not.

Spk soon
Sam xxx
Good for you love, I wish I had the balls to book now...but I can't, it's sod law innit, the house will never go if I do...

[QUOTE=Katsmajics other half !!!;5769405

by the 15th January.
26th jan from WV
[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by rosebee
Hi Guys

Lesley-ann
(One p****** off lady)

Aww what a shame, what was your actual validation date?
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
Good for you love, I wish I had the balls to book now...but I can't, it's sod law innit, the house will never go if I do...

Aww what a shame, what was your actual validation date?
Hi Est

Our date was 6 March 08, I guess it serves us right for front loading and before you say it......... I will think it. lol The words are unprintable as you can guess.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.