March Applicants

Old Jun 24th 2008, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by wardy2
It wasn't mean't to be an insult Lesley-ann theres a few of us here still where the majority have gone.

I to am one of them still here.

sorry if I offended x
Bless, no offence was meant I took it in the manner it was said, I too was only joking.

A little bit of news from us, our house is sold subject to contracts being signed, so cross everything for us and hope it all goes through. All going well we are hoping to complete by the 25th July. As yet we haven't booked our flights, we are heading our bets on that score, especially in todays housing market.

Thinking about it, we have decided to fly from Glasgow, this way we will be able to spend sometime with my family before we leave and as a few of us know, Glasgow airport is so much easier than Heathrow. Only problem with doing this is that we have to drive from Norfolk to Hampshire to spend time with oh family and then drive to Scotland, I am sure we will survive it.

I will give you an update nearer the time.

Lesley-ann
Old Jun 24th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rosebee
Poor me.............. I ma one of those exceptions, been called many a thing in my life but not that.

Lesley-ann
Hi Lesley - ann I am still in Uk. I go out this july to validate as not sold house yet.

Julie
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:18 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Hello fellow marchies we are still here we have had some bad news so have to stay a while longer.

I think Lorna is still around aswell.

Does anyone know where WV settled curious to know as she seemed so unsure.

Kaye x

Hey Kaye

We've ended up in a town called Gayndah, bought a motel, should have taken over Monday but it's been delayed, bloody banks fault not ours, so we're having a very steep learning curve seen as we've never done this before!

2\3rds of the cleaning staff decided to leave so i'm holding interviews tomorrow,

Winter!! Winter!! they don't know the meaning of the word, god it's wicked, it's nippy in the morn, down to 2degrees, but it's still 25ish in the day.....and sunny....and dry!

We're totally enjoying starting on all the improvements in the motel, we've got a wicked new website coming (coutesy of a BE member) so i'll post that when it's finished.

I really hope all of you still in Blighty get here as soon as poss, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be by now....

xxxxxxxx
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:07 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bless, no offence was meant I took it in the manner it was said, I too was only joking.

A little bit of news from us, our house is sold subject to contracts being signed, so cross everything for us and hope it all goes through. All going well we are hoping to complete by the 25th July. As yet we haven't booked our flights, we are heading our bets on that score, especially in todays housing market.

Thinking about it, we have decided to fly from Glasgow, this way we will be able to spend sometime with my family before we leave and as a few of us know, Glasgow airport is so much easier than Heathrow. Only problem with doing this is that we have to drive from Norfolk to Hampshire to spend time with oh family and then drive to Scotland, I am sure we will survive it.

I will give you an update nearer the time.

Lesley-ann
Glad thats sorted.

We have flown from Glasgow before but not to OZ I undersatnd its cheaper in the last part (last 2 weeksi think) of august because the kids have gone back to school.

May be too late for you though is it.

Hi WV wow have to confess I had never heard of it before it sounds very welsh unless i'm pronouncing it wrong.

I looked it up on google very nice.

I had you down for more of a beach kind of gal are you far from the coast.

Could have sworn you would have settled in cairns and gone for the complete laid back option

good luck with the interviews i hope it wasn't you who scared them all off
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Had a great time Lorna did you?

Do you still feel you want to go out permenantly?

I was driving round yours the other day I saw there was a fair few houses gone up for sale, must be driving you mad is it, all that competition.

To be honest I can't see why they don't sell quicker I think its a nice estate and well priced as well I would buy one.

Sorry don't suppose that makes you feel any better.

We are having to delay going because my mum has developed cancer as a result of medication she was given for breast cancer, she is due to have op any day so we are hanging around for a while.

House has still not completed and beginning to get a bit p155ed off.

Hope you sell soon.

kaye x
So sorry to hear about yr mam Kaye.

We had a great time in Oz altho it rained most of the time but at least we have seen it at its worst! Haven't got a clue where we want to live drove round and round gave up in the end and just had a holiday.

Been to see another estate agent today the one that does auctions think we will give them a try. Do you know anyone that has sold by auction.

Lorna
Old Jun 26th 2008, 3:13 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Do you mean Pattinsons a house on the next block to us sold with them at auction.

It did need complete modernisation..... it sold for £160k.

Glad you had a great time we were lucky when we were there in Brisbane it only rained at night.

The weather was great while we were in perth so cant complain.

See you haven't been put off then hope you get something sorted soon.

kaye
Old Jun 27th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
Hey Kaye

We've ended up in a town called Gayndah, bought a motel, should have taken over Monday but it's been delayed, bloody banks fault not ours, so we're having a very steep learning curve seen as we've never done this before!

2\3rds of the cleaning staff decided to leave so i'm holding interviews tomorrow,

Winter!! Winter!! they don't know the meaning of the word, god it's wicked, it's nippy in the morn, down to 2degrees, but it's still 25ish in the day.....and sunny....and dry!

We're totally enjoying starting on all the improvements in the motel, we've got a wicked new website coming (coutesy of a BE member) so i'll post that when it's finished.

I really hope all of you still in Blighty get here as soon as poss, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be by now....

xxxxxxxx
HI WV,
Gayndah bout 2hrs from us. Im really sorry missed meeting you.Its no fun being a nurse sometimes having to work weekends, nights and late shifts!! but then again you will be working them shifts if youve got a motel. How many rooms?
Ive friends coming to visit in sept maybe we will visit and stay over. Im sure theyd love to visit the more out of the way places. Whats it like we have patients from there sometimes.
Teryna
Old Jun 29th 2008, 7:11 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
HI WV,
Gayndah bout 2hrs from us. Im really sorry missed meeting you.Its no fun being a nurse sometimes having to work weekends, nights and late shifts!! but then again you will be working them shifts if youve got a motel. How many rooms?
Ive friends coming to visit in sept maybe we will visit and stay over. Im sure theyd love to visit the more out of the way places. Whats it like we have patients from there sometimes.
Teryna
Hey don't worry about it love, I understand.

We've got 18 units, and we did here to Bundy in 90 mins.

We have a lot of people from the Base Hospital, that's your isn't it? It's the only 4star in town, and Gayndah is officailly the oldest town in QLD, next year we have the orange festival which is awesome aparently.

We've got lots of plans and new ideas we want to implement, but it's still a lot to learn.

xxxx

I'm developing a new website and will show you all when it's finished.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Hi Guys

Can I join your gang please............ That's the gang in OZ......... No I have not lost the plot just over excited as we have now exchanged contracts on our house today with a completion date of 6 August.

So see you all soon.

Lesley-ann

Who is slightly merry on champagne and Lou if you are reading I have the headache pills on hand for the morning. lol
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Fellow Marchies,

We haven't had much luck with the house sale so we're going over to Perth on Sunday for 3 weeks, to validate

Hope everyone is well and happy and on track with their own plans.

Love
Karen & Co xx
Old Jul 12th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Bring your coat it gets a bit cold at the minute. It got down to 0.7c the other night the coldest in years.
Niceish today though around 19c not bad for the middle of winter
Have a safe trip.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi Guys

Can I join your gang please............ That's the gang in OZ......... No I have not lost the plot just over excited as we have now exchanged contracts on our house today with a completion date of 6 August.

So see you all soon.

Lesley-ann

Who is slightly merry on champagne and Lou if you are reading I have the headache pills on hand for the morning. lol
congratulations well done you are one of the rare ones to sell lately i know of some families over here who have had to rent their houses as cant sell.
Where you heading to over here?
Im in Qlds the suns out today again, bit nippy need a cardigan or light jacket but nice still.
Teryna
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by welshviking
Hey don't worry about it love, I understand.

We've got 18 units, and we did here to Bundy in 90 mins.

We have a lot of people from the Base Hospital, that's your isn't it? It's the only 4star in town, and Gayndah is officailly the oldest town in QLD, next year we have the orange festival which is awesome aparently.

We've got lots of plans and new ideas we want to implement, but it's still a lot to learn.

xxxx

I'm developing a new website and will show you all when it's finished.
I work at the friendlies society private hospital but hoping to get in at the base sometime in near future.
They only take people casual to start no good to us we needed to get a mortgage.
I discharged a patient of mine back to gayndah this week lovely very very deaf lady !!
Hope alls going well and you are settling??. did you get some cleaning staff after my patient tolds me they all go fruit picking when in season cos they can earn more but they will be back looking for jobs.
90 mins thats not bad i will pope over one weekend when im off will let you know
Teryna
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to rosebee
It's a tough market now hey?

We don't come on here much but i'm glad we've seen a fellow marchie at last selling.... (still cossing fingers for the colebecks too)!!!

Although it's winter here, and yes it's cooler!!.....we've just come back from a weekend of camping in the rainforest...and ....OMG!!!....it was sooooo beautiful!! I was worried we would be cold in the night but oh no..we were roasting. We felt soooo relaxed and chilled.......for us the move was about experiences like this

Things weren't amazing from day 1 but my gosh our life here has just got better and better and we absolutely love it here now. We have fab friends and every weekend is something to look forward to!
and in 2 and a half weeks we move into our own house with our own pool!!!OMG!!

God bless, good bye!!!! (i'm not religous in any wayBTW)
I'm just at 1 with nature and the elements