British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   March Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/march-applicants-431732/)

LiverpoolLass Mar 2nd 2007 4:26 pm

March Applicants

Hello,

Well I posted the application off today. Feel a great sense of relief that it's out of my hands now. :thumbup:

Me, hubby and 2 boys 3 and 5 are applying for designated area sponsored visa hoping to settle in Ocean Grove Victoria close to OH's sister and her family.

Any others applying this month?

Janet

maverik1979 Mar 2nd 2007 4:56 pm

Re: March Applicants

we will be sending off our application in about 2 weeks, as soon as i get my passport back (going for a reccie to perth in april), just got out TRA back this week, so im anxious to keep the momentum going,

theres me brad 28, caroline 27 and maisie 3, going on 136 modl to perth

Tigeresswhite Mar 2nd 2007 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass (Post 4474464)
Hello,

Well I posted the application off today. Feel a great sense of relief that it's out of my hands now. :thumbup:

Me, hubby and 2 boys 3 and 5 are applying for designated area sponsored visa hoping to settle in Ocean Grove Victoria close to OH's sister and her family.

Janet

Hi Janet
Hopefully if the TRA comes back quickly then we should be able to get the application in this month too. Not a moment too soon for us.
Fingers crossed things go well for all of us.
Nicky

ChubbyChubbs Mar 2nd 2007 7:08 pm

Yes sent off 2 days ago 138 non modl just sitting back now on the emotional rollercoaster ride fingers crossed!!!!

s-jmelbournewannabe Mar 2nd 2007 7:14 pm

Waiting for TRA then hopefully will join you on here this month...

S-j and Si xx

Dawn&Andy Mar 2nd 2007 9:16 pm

we will be march applicants too:)

good luck to us all, heres hoping its not too much of a long and bumpy ride eh

ohh and opinions would be grateful on when u think you might get ur visa ? we was thinking along the lines of september ish but with CO already going to some january applicants im now unsure as to when we might get it and its a little scary:blink:

Dawn x

Tigeresswhite Mar 2nd 2007 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy (Post 4475516)
we will be march applicants too:)

good luck to us all, heres hoping its not too much of a long and bumpy ride eh

ohh and opinions would be grateful on when u think you might get ur visa ? we was thinking along the lines of september ish but with CO already going to some january applicants im now unsure as to when we might get it and its a little scary:blink:

Dawn x

Hi Dawn
We were thinking about Sept time too but the sooner the better really. We were aiming for July before the TRA went wrong. Best of luck everyone.
Nicky

Dawn&Andy Mar 2nd 2007 9:57 pm

good luck with the TRA nicky dont give up you will get there in the end and will be worth it , we just got our approved this week and it puts you on such a high knowing you have jumped one hurdle, it spurs you on for the next installment

good luck to you and yours

Dawn x

brissydeb Mar 2nd 2007 11:03 pm

Hello,

Janet

Posting off the application at the end of next week, just heard we have passed the skills assessment..........totally delighted!!! Good luck to everyone.:)

ChubbyChubbs Mar 3rd 2007 12:47 am

congratuations Briisy deb are you off to Brisbane its a great place was there for 6 months hopeing to be back there Christmas time PERMANENT!!!!!

LiverpoolLass Mar 3rd 2007 7:56 am

Getting the visa in Sept would be great. I'm not MODL though so it's anyones guess. I've been looking on the Austimeline and Sept/Oct seems normal timeline for March applicants. I'm a teacher and hope to finish my job in December and fly out in the New Year. Can't wait!!!!

Lornagoingtobrissy Mar 3rd 2007 8:14 am

Originally Posted by brissydeb (Post 4475861)
Posting off the application at the end of next week, just heard we have passed the skills assessment..........totally delighted!!! Good luck to everyone.:)

Hi everyone we too are march posted app off yesterday 2nd march after passing Tra 23rd feb. Busy now getting house ready to sell! hope to be in brissy by oct. so excited n scared too!!!!!!!

jobo Mar 3rd 2007 9:36 am

hi posted off our visa on 1st March,used DHL but according to tracker its still in Heathrow! Hopefully will arrive next week,heading to Brisbane on modl 136, just not sure when to put house on market,have had it valued but feel a huge sense of relief that all that form filling out is done.
good luck everyone

ghanghro Mar 3rd 2007 9:53 am

Hello,

Janet

Good luck,

We also sent our application today morning :) Should be in ASPC by monday evening I think

Ghanghro

Ozzy7 Mar 3rd 2007 10:26 am

Were sendimg off out TRA next week, not sure if wewill get it back in time to apply for the visa.