March Applicants

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Hi, We used Crown for a 20ft container cost us £3730, then we had a scout around for insurance, found Letton Percival to be the cheapest on £23,000 it cost us £384. Hope this helps, it's a bit of a shock when you start looking into shipping cost. Good luck

Rob Helen & Caitlain
I like the sound of that insurance quote, i might give them a bell today, while i have the bloody lurgy in bed for the second time in 2 weeks:curse:
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Hi Karen,

We've used Crown relocations the web address is www.crownrelo.com found them to be a great bunch of guys and gals. We're waiting for our things to arrive should be by the end of Feb.

Hope this helps.

Rob Helen & Caitlain
Originally Posted by sammyg
We used crown relo too
Thanks, I've sent them an email
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

I like the sound of that insurance quote, i might give them a bell today, while i have the bloody lurgy in bed for the second time in 2 weeks:curse:

Hope you feel better soon i reckon its all this stress. What with cough cold sores and abcessess im putting it down to stress anyway lol

Suexx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suesk
Hope you feel better soon i reckon its all this stress. What with cough cold sores and abcessess im putting it down to stress anyway lol

Suexx
Do you know.....i think your right there!!

Everyone keeps on telling me...you're stressed!

Cold sores are a sign of being run down aren't they?...so take care of you too

When are you off?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Do you know.....i think your right there!!

Everyone keeps on telling me...you're stressed!

Cold sores are a sign of being run down aren't they?...so take care of you too

When are you off?
Thank u. We av booked flights for 22nd March with Emirates although im still waiting for my eticket arghhhhhhhhhhhhh and OH has had his they better make sure we r on the same flight. We had to book seperate ones as hes gotta come back to sell house and sort out everything else (shipping) lol.

When r u going?

Suexx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

Thank u. We av booked flights for 22nd March with Emirates although im still waiting for my eticket arghhhhhhhhhhhhh and OH has had his they better make sure we r on the same flight. We had to book seperate ones as hes gotta come back to sell house and sort out everything else (shipping) lol.

When r u going?

Suexx
We went with singapore airlines, and they issue e- ticket about 10 days prior to flighing!,so no panic .....yet! though it does sound strange that your hubby has his ticket what worries me more is that you are leaving your hubby to sort out house selling and packing etc aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

When r u going?

Suexx
We're off 10th March. Heathrow to Singapore, then 2 nights in Singapore, then arrive in brissie 13th March....at long last!!!!!!

We're not sold but we're off! We have a broken chain and we'll have to see what happens there. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it

We're doing the nice things at the moment...booking a holiday let for a month onthe gold coast! Hopefully the weather should be better then (stopped raining) March/April/june are supposed to be good months

Bring it on!!

Things are a bit hectic for us now though, each weekend is taken up with having nights out with friends. 16th Feb is our leaving party. 6 weeks and it's going to fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:49 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

aahhh! got ya!

What's the property market like where you are then?

x
the avarage house sale time has just gone up, from having the house open day to done and dusted with paper work used to be 26 days..

now it's 29

I should stop being so cheeky incase i'm tempting fate.....can't wait to show you all how it looks when we've finished...a small part of me doesn't want to leave it now it's all lovely, I keep thinking what if i've got to go to some shit hole..

Well Kristian is left to it on his own this week, i'm getting all the overtime I can before I finish next week
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Guys,

We just got our Visa Grant Email today Another marchie going to Melbourne soon ...

Thanks to everyone for great support on this forum.

Here is our timeline http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508161

Ghanghro
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by welshviking
the avarage house sale time has just gone up, from having the house open day to done and dusted with paper work used to be 26 days..

now it's 29

I should stop being so cheeky incase i'm tempting fate.....can't wait to show you all how it looks when we've finished...a small part of me doesn't want to leave it now it's all lovely, I keep thinking what if i've got to go to some shit hole..

Well Kristian is left to it on his own this week, i'm getting all the overtime I can before I finish next week
flipppinheck!! that's good!

Well fingers crossed for you then xxx

Originally Posted by ghanghro
Guys,

We just got our Visa Grant Email today Another marchie going to Melbourne soon ...

Ghanghro
Goodness me that was a longone wasn't it? We're you one of the first March apps?

Well a great big

Congratulations

Sam xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loubylou1
We went with singapore airlines, and they issue e- ticket about 10 days prior to flighing!,so no panic .....yet! though it does sound strange that your hubby has his ticket what worries me more is that you are leaving your hubby to sort out house selling and packing etc aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh
Yes i must b mad coz he reckons we should go with just our clothes. Put it this way if the stuff i want to take isnt in shipping he will be 1 dead man lol.

I was told by Emirates if i havent heard anything by midday today to give them a ring omg its nearly 11 now and i still avnt heard

Suexx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Guys,

Ghanghro
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlifes downunder

Suexx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Sammyg,

Yes I sent my app on 3rd March which makes me kinda senior Marchie

flipppinheck!! that's good!

Well fingers crossed for you then xxx

Goodness me that was a longone wasn't it? We're you one of the first March apps?

Well a great big

Congratulations

Sam xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:55 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Guys,

Ghanghro
Wahey excellent news.............there cnt be many waiting now?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Guys,

Ghanghro
Great news!! Its such a great feeling, but really bizarre not needing to check the email every minute!
I sent our passports off today. Looking forward to seeing that stamp!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.