March Applicants

Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
Yeahhh well done indeed to Asho and cranky,

Just to add its butterflies and stress here too!!! so certainly not alone. 28th Jan for us and its definitely all the way.

S-j... Enjoying those last few days then!

Good luck to all still waiting.
OMG 27/28th is our date to fly if all being well and we exchange before christmas. It's cheaper on the 28th, so we're hoping to book that one! Singapore airlines from Heathrow, how about you?
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

whoops, forgot to add, to brisbane, with a stop over in singapore
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sammyg
whoops, forgot to add, to brisbane, with a stop over in singapore
HI Sam

Yep thats the one! 1100 am Heathrow to Brisbane with Singapore.... Hopefully see you on the plane then. Make yourselves known, we ll be the family of four running around like headless chickens . Remind me where abouts your headed.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

HI Sam

Yep thats the one! 1100 am Heathrow to Brisbane with Singapore.... Hopefully see you on the plane then. Make yourselves known, we ll be the family of four running around like headless chickens . Remind me where abouts your headed.
11.00 that's right, we are planning - being dropped off the day before and staying at a hotel in Heathrow. Then catching the flight at 11.00, (airport-9.00), flying to singapore, <getting off the plane at 7.40am is it? (feeling like we're in a ground hog day - did it before, very wierd but exciting) staying on Orchard Rd at 1 of the hotels in singapore. Then going to the night safari and satay club yum, yum and then the next dat off to Brisbane!

will be very strange if we do meet up - as soon as we exchange contracts we're booking!

Sam
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

11.00 that's right, we are planning - being dropped off the day before and staying at a hotel in Heathrow. Then catching the flight at 11.00, (airport-9.00), flying to singapore, <getting off the plane at 7.40am is it? (feeling like we're in a ground hog day - did it before, very wierd but exciting) staying on Orchard Rd at 1 of the hotels in singapore. Then going to the night safari and satay club yum, yum and then the next dat off to Brisbane!

will be very strange if we do meet up - as soon as we exchange contracts we're booking!

Sam
Yeah we re staying overnight at Heathrow too, not booked yet. However we are going straight on to Bribane with just 2 hous 40 mins at Singapore, but would be great if you were on that first leg. Hope everything goes to plan with the house and you get those flights booked!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah we re staying overnight at Heathrow too, not booked yet. However we are going straight on to Bribane with just 2 hous 40 mins at Singapore, but would be great if you were on that first leg. Hope everything goes to plan with the house and you get those flights booked!
yep, we did consider carrying on as 2 hrs 40 isn't very long

Will let you know as soon as we've booked it
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

OMG 27/28th is our date to fly if all being well and we exchange before christmas. It's cheaper on the 28th, so we're hoping to book that one! Singapore airlines from Heathrow, how about you?
Hi Sammy, We are flying from Manchester Singapore Airlines - not really looking forward to the 1st leg - 13 hr day flight with 2 very lively little boys - God help the poor buggers sitting by us on the plane
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hi Sammy, We are flying from Manchester Singapore Airlines - not really looking forward to the 1st leg - 13 hr day flight with 2 very lively little boys - God help the poor buggers sitting by us on the plane
my friend flew out May she asked for seats by the emergency exits sais her 2 girls palyed lovely and then slept all the way?
did you colour me in as i had visa granted 18th oct!
i fly 8th jan with 1 very tall leggy son who will no doubt moan all the way!1
teryna
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundybell
my friend flew out May she asked for seats by the emergency exits sais her 2 girls palyed lovely and then slept all the way?
did you colour me in as i had visa granted 18th oct!
i fly 8th jan with 1 very tall leggy son who will no doubt moan all the way!1
teryna
Bout to get the crayons out - check in about 10 mins
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Bout to get the crayons out - check in about 10 mins
thankyou
Teryna
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the best wishes, getting excited now.. just nearly finished our packing upstairs, thought i'd have 5 mins rest! Will take a pic if i have the time, theres bloody loads!! Dont know what we will do with all and the kids in a buggy

Well good luck with everyones plans and for those STILL waiting i have Diazapam!

Love you all, speak soon.

S-j xx

I got provisions today for peeps in Oz already, guess what..

GALAXY
BISTO
MARMITE
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Thanks for all the best wishes, getting excited now.. just nearly finished our packing upstairs, thought i'd have 5 mins rest! Will take a pic if i have the time, theres bloody loads!! Dont know what we will do with all and the kids in a buggy

Well good luck with everyones plans and for those STILL waiting i have Diazapam!

S-j xx

GALAXY
BISTO
MARMITE
Good luck with everything, I've enyoyed reading all your posts to the Marchies, can't wait to hear from you the other side. Keep in touch.

Enjoy your new life "A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown." K Denis Waitley

Just a bit of news we've had, OH had an e-mail from the company he hopes to work for in Aus, asking his manager in the UK to sort our a STAT DATE.!! Whoppeeee

Andrea
xx
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

S-j xx

GALAXY
BISTO
MARMITE
Good lck s-j i hpe your new life is all you want and more.
let thenext chapter in your book of life begin yaha.
will miss you posts and you funny comments.
Take care, be happy.
Wishing you and your family every happiness in Oz

Stay in touch it will be nice to hear how all us marchies are getting on.
Weve supported each other through this phase hopefully we can support each other through the next phase.

From the never to whinge again pom
Teryna
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

S-j xx

GALAXY
BISTO
MARMITE
oooh! sj!!Best of luck babe(especially at the airport with all those babies!!)keep in touch, and think of me when you are strutting your stuff in that baywatch bikini!!
Lots of love and luck, Tracey.xxx
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

S-j xx

GALAXY
BISTO
MARMITE
Whoooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!

Well, have a safe journey and all that malarky....

you must have a lot of luggage, there's only three of us and i've been looking at the amount of luggage we'll have....you'll have to get those geezers at the airport to give you a hand, they get paid for it!!

Keep in touch wont you, not like that Kelsey and Andy who've deserted us now they're there (only joking, they must be busy and having too much fun), no really, would love to know how you are getting on

The temperatures not bad at the minute in Brisbane so hopefully it will be just nice and sunny

Bye Bye!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.