March Applicants

Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi! Yes we are stopping for 5 nights at sentosa island in singapore.BREATHE!!!Dont worry about hair products!!Im a hair dresser and use kms which are FAB and they are big over there, also i know you can get tigi.....
i only have 5 days left at work!!And cant wait!!!
Tell me again where you are headed..got a sieve for a memory!!we are Melbourne.
Tracey.xx

Hi Tracey,

We went to sentosa island when we stopped off last time - it's lovely This time we are having 2 nights at swisshotel (something like that) then off to brisbane.

We were looking at gold coast but the job opportunities worries me slightly now, this is the case with the sunshine coast too. We are really excited though about the idea of living in a brisbane suburb (max 14 km out of cbd) there is loads of work there for both of us and the schools have good reports!

5 days left at work for you wow!

I'm sad aren't i with my hair products, my auntie owns a salon and i wanted to stock up on my bed head (tigi) products for cost price - it's actually at the bottom of my to do list now though

We will be on the same flight as jjfc - fellow marchie will have to have a knees up in airport or on plane

Keep us all informed on how everything is going wont you? and let us know how quickly the stress evaporates

Sam xx

Last edited by sammyg; Dec 6th 2007 at 4:54 am.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

OMG OMG OMG I just this minute received the following message back from the Australian Embassy after I sent them an enquiry about our meds ...

The medical results for you and your family were safely uploaded onto the Department client database on 20/11/2007.

What exactly does this mean though ????

K xx

Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:53 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Teyna love, all the best for tomorrow, take some extra hankies cos ur gonna bawl your eyes out, I usually do when I leave a job,

Sitting here doing my well over due xmas cards, i'll be lucky if they get there in time now!!

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? We're invited to a party Friday but to be honest we've worked late all week, and on Saturday i've got a free pish up with my agency and free booze in Norway is not something to turn your nose up at!!!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:54 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
OMG OMG OMG I just this minute received the following message back from the Australian Embassy after I sent them an enquiry about our meds ...

The medical results for you and your family were safely uploaded onto the Department client database on 20/11/2007.

K xx
did they say anything else?
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by welshviking
did they say anything else?
Nope. The exact message was ...
Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We hope this information has been of assistance.

Yours sincerely

London Contact Centre
Migration Branch
Australian High Commission
Strand London WC2B 4LA

DIAC website: www.immi.gov.au
London website: www.uk.embassy.gov.au

Telephone Information Service: 09065 508 900
(The cost of this service is £1 per minute from a BT line however costs may vary for other providers and calls from mobile phones). Access to an operator is provided at the end of the recorded information between the hours of 9am and 4pm London Time, Monday to Friday except on Public Holidays and Australian High Commission Holidays for which see www.uk.embassy.gov.au)
Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi Tracey,

We went to sentosa island when we stopped off last time - it's lovely This time we are having 2 nights at swisshotel (something like that) then off to brisbane.

We were looking at gold coast but the job opportunities worries me slightly now, this is the case with the sunshine coast too. We are really excited though about the idea of living in a brisbane suburb (max 14 km out of cbd) there is loads of work there for both of us and the schools have good reports!

We will be on the same flight as jjfc - fellow marchie will have to have a knees up in airport or on plane

Keep us all informed on how everything is going wont you? and let us know how quickly the stress evaporates

Sam xx

.....Or both..... Look forward to it

Hope its not too much longer for the few marchies left and everyone have a great weekend.... WV reckon yours sounds good

jjfc x
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:52 am
live free or die

K xx
enquiry about what, I don't get what you needed to know see?
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

enquiry about what, I don't get what you needed to know see?
Sorry to be confusing WV!

I sent an enquiry to the Aus High Commission asking if they could confirmation receipt for our meds at LCU. They sent back that info confirming all 5 were received and uploaded to the database on the 20/11.

What I dont quite understand is what does 'updated to database' actually mean in terms of where we are with the visa application? Does it mean that all the details are now back with the CO and she will let us know in due course if our visas have been issued ... or not??

K xx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:51 am
live free or die

I sent an enquiry to the Aus High Commission asking if they could confirmation receipt for our meds at LCU. They sent back that info confirming all 5 were received and uploaded to the database on the 20/11.

What I dont quite understand is what does 'updated to database' actually mean in terms of where we are with the visa application? Does it mean that all the details are now back with the CO and she will let us know in due course if our visas have been issued ... or not??

K xx
ahh ok, well all they said to us was, we've recieved them (didn't say what date) and the info would be passed on to a CO, when we didn't know if we had one or not

so i'm assuming that, yeas they've processed them, and have sent them to the appropriate person

leaving you, like us, none the ruddy wiser....nice isn't it

sit it out kiddo

estxxx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

ahh ok, well all they said to us was, we've recieved them (didn't say what date) and the info would be passed on to a CO, when we didn't know if we had one or not

so i'm assuming that, yeas they've processed them, and have sent them to the appropriate person

sit it out kiddo

estxxx
let's hope we all get our long-awaited and well-deserved Christmas pressies soooooooooooooon
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

K xx
I think thats what it must mean so it wont be long now for you if your case officer has everything good luck for some news soon.x Trudi
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:46 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Rang Australia High Commission yesterday to find out our meds were finally cleared on the 5th December. Yayyy

4 were cleared back in November but hubbies meds were referred so took longer. Hopefully like Karen we will have a lovely chrissie present
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:25 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

sit it out kiddo

estxxx
not been on for a while WV but well done. i am well pleased for yas.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hey WV,
Have you heard anything fmore rom s-j ?
does she know you got your visa?
Teryna
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi Tracey,

I'm sad aren't i with my hair products, my auntie owns a salon and i wanted to stock up on my bed head (tigi) products for cost price - it's actually at the bottom of my to do list now though

Sam xx
Thats good to hear sam!Out with the girls tonight, so after a few vodkas the stress may go away for a while???Have you seen the bed head christmas packs??Bargain..especially at cost price!!maybe they can shift higher up your list??xxxTracey.xx:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.