March Applicants

Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
Do you actually think they're gonna say "thank **** piss off you smelly ******"?
WV you are a BXXXXR you dont know who I work with!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loubylou1
Ok just a final note to say byeeeee from the uk! next post from down under! fly at 10pm on thursday........will post from rosebees sis's house soon! look forward to you all joining us! louxxxxxxxxxx
Bye Lou all the best be happy keep in touch xx Trudi
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loubylou1
Ok just a final note to say byeeeee from the uk! next post from down under! fly at 10pm on thursday........will post from rosebees sis's house soon! look forward to you all joining us! louxxxxxxxxxx
Another one bites the dust!!

Goodye Lou

Don't forget to keep us informed!

Sam xxxxxx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell Trace you were lucky!!!! i'd be well sucked off if they took my big pink fluffy hoodie dressing gown, actually I hadn't thought of having to leave that..and don't want too..boo hoo,

BB can't believe you're still ill mun! mind you my cough took 3 weeks to completely shake off, but it must be nearly that with you,

christ guys one more month and this thread will be thread bare...ha ha couldn't resist

Nah no one for crimbo, thank god, i'm looking forward to it just being us, i know it will be a bit of a weird one, but before long we'll have little uns (if we ever get to oz and i can then uncross my legs) and it'll never be just us again, or well for a very long time....

just found out that there's an xmas tree place where you go and pick your tree, like tie a little label on it, ie Mr and Mrs WV's tree to be collected on 20th Dec, and then you go back and chop it down yourself!!!! wicked or what i cant wait,

estxxx
the tree thing sounds brill!!

I'm not chucking my warm dressing gown, in brisbaneshire it gets cold at night in winter so it's coming in the container!

What are your plans then when you finally!! get your visa then?

Sam xx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Bloody hell Trace you were lucky!!!! i'd be well sucked off if they took my big pink fluffy hoodie dressing gown, actually I hadn't thought of having to leave that..and don't want too..boo hoo,

BB can't believe you're still ill mun! mind you my cough took 3 weeks to completely shake off, but it must be nearly that with you,

christ guys one more month and this thread will be thread bare...ha ha couldn't resist

Nah no one for crimbo, thank god, i'm looking forward to it just being us, i know it will be a bit of a weird one, but before long we'll have little uns (if we ever get to oz and i can then uncross my legs) and it'll never be just us again, or well for a very long time....

just found out that there's an xmas tree place where you go and pick your tree, like tie a little label on it, ie Mr and Mrs WV's tree to be collected on 20th Dec, and then you go back and chop it down yourself!!!! wicked or what i cant wait,

estxxx
OOH! Im jealous! Pink fluffy hoodie and heres me walking around freezing in a little nightie!!!(not a pretty sight!)
Love the sound of chopping your own tree! bit like pyo strawberries here..HA HA!!xxx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Best wishes with your newlife Lou

Suexx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
WV you are a BXXXXR you dont know who I work with!!
WV
dont you know that all nurses are caring and honest people!!
besides they will miss her because it will take them a month or more to replace her because the health authority will not advertise her job till shes actually gone and guess who has to work one staff member down!!!! for weeks !!! Then theres the super numery period and the replacemnet getting up to speed so to speak o yes you got it them poor nuses left behind.Arrrrgh
so you see they will sooooooooo miss her.
Does this ring any bells all you nurses out there
Teryna
Old Nov 28th 2007, 4:37 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Tara Lou all the best

safe journey and all that too.

S-j has sent me a couple of emails, first from Singapore, and said she was off getting her bloody nails done!!! stressed out my arse!!!!

Then just yest saying they're at the beach the kids are loving it and making friends, the weather is stunning and their on one big high!!!

aww bless 'em

cooking Cawl at the mo (broth to the rest of you non welsh peoples, back in a mo)
Old Nov 28th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tara Lou all the best

safe journey and all that too.

S-j has sent me a couple of emails, first from Singapore, and said she was off getting her bloody nails done!!! stressed out my arse!!!!

Then just yest saying they're at the beach the kids are loving it and making friends, the weather is stunning and their on one big high!!!

aww bless 'em

cooking Cawl at the mo (broth to the rest of you non welsh peoples, back in a mo)

thats brill to hear! if the kids are happy they'll be happy!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 11:41 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
thats brill to hear! if the kids are happy they'll be happy!

i got a really positive email from a company in Adelaide this morning i only mailed them last night.

They said that they will be extremely interested in seeing me when we get to Adelaide.

And if there was anything that they could do to make arriving in Oz any easier they will endeavour to do whatever they can......

should i be really cheeky and ask for flights and accomodation
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:58 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
i got a really positive email from a company in Adelaide this morning i only mailed them last night.

They said that they will be extremely interested in seeing me when we get to Adelaide.

And if there was anything that they could do to make arriving in Oz any easier they will endeavour to do whatever they can......

should i be really cheeky and ask for flights and accomodation
bloody right , they can only say no mun!! well done kiddo
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:21 am
Just Joined

Antonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really nice

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hello,

Well I posted the application off today. Feel a great sense of relief that it's out of my hands now.

Me, hubby and 2 boys 3 and 5 are applying for designated area sponsored visa hoping to settle in Ocean Grove Victoria close to OH's sister and her family.

Any others applying this month?

Janet
Just found you... me and other half have been granted our visa this week and are wanting to settle in Ocean Grove too. We'll be going asap, will have to wait for house in UK to sell or Sean to get an amazing relaocation package...here's hoping! When are you going? Are you going into a rental? Have you looked at local schools....questions questions.....!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bundybell
WV
dont you know that all nurses are caring and honest people!!
besides they will miss her because it will take them a month or more to replace her because the health authority will not advertise her job till shes actually gone and guess who has to work one staff member down!!!! for weeks !!! Then theres the super numery period and the replacemnet getting up to speed so to speak o yes you got it them poor nuses left behind.Arrrrgh
so you see they will sooooooooo miss her.
Does this ring any bells all you nurses out there
Teryna
Hit the nail on the head there Teryna, theyve known since july about my career break has the job been posted yet hell no.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Morning al,
well i went back to work for the first time yesterday after 2wks on the sick with sinisitis. Very painful too!!! I did a long day and boy was it ever a long day sooooo busy.
Anyway i was told by the dep manager that as it was my 4th bout of sickness in 12mths i would have to have a formal interview/warning
As managemnt do not work weekends it will be on Tuesday.
You see everybody if you work for NHS youre not allowed to be ill
im working a longday that day with one more longday to work on Fri then thats me finished, but they still want to get this warning in have you ever heard anything like it.
O well i bet ozzies wont be as bothered about sickness ive heard they like chucking sickies!!
Im just a little worried it will be mentioned in my reference

Imoff today in both days of the weekend then 2 longdays next week and i finish. I wont be missed that much im just one of 110 staff you see yes 110 staff !!! looking forward to my leaving do though.

Hope some visas are granted today good luck everyone
Teryna
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Antonia_and_Sean
Just found you... me and other half have been granted our visa this week and are wanting to settle in Ocean Grove too. We'll be going asap, will have to wait for house in UK to sell or Sean to get an amazing relaocation package...here's hoping! When are you going? Are you going into a rental? Have you looked at local schools....questions questions.....!
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.