March Applicants

Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
congrats jo on visa

never rains but it pours here, got a call from estate agent to say got a viewer for thurs yipeeeeee at last first one since we put house on market 8 weeks ago

then five mins later the happiness is dashed andy had a accident, type blown out and hes hit barrier and flipped van roof got hole in where its hit the barrier and they cant believe hes got out alive, they said 3 inches over and the barrier would have gone through his head and prob killed him out right, hes gone off to hospital to get checked out but they say no broken bones or owt by loooks of it hes got away with no serious injuries,thanks to his airbag and seatbelt, only down side was hes been working miles from home and so i cant get up there to see him so am sat biting my nails waiting for a call to find out if theres owt more serious wrong, or if hes being kept in or let home!! hes rung me told me not to worry til hes been checked over properly, easier said than done eh but he assures me hes ok and feeling very lucky right now

puts things into perspective a little, nowt like summat like this to bring you back down to earth, been sat worrying about house selling, but now it dont seem so important, it will sell when its ready to sell, im just glad ive still got my hubby

good luck all those still waiting, hang on in there it will come in the end.

Dawn x
Soory to hear about Andy I hope hes with you soon and makes a speedy recovery. It does make yourealise what you have and what is important when things like this happen it brings you back to your senses. Take care xx Trudi
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

My inlaws are in Cairns at the moment and say its too hot for them they are booking our "holiday rental" for us 4 weeks at $450 per week only one room apt though but I think we will manage. With luck we can find a rental and move in straight away Kmart have some good deals at the moment for starter packs for homes and washing machines etc Ive signed up for their catalogue. I might order stuff nearer the time to be delivered to my sister in laws has anyone done this from the UK?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

WE GOT IT We finally got our visa, what more can we say WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO

jjfc
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

YES!! So pleased for you Wish you all the best!!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS JJFC, enjoy your celebrations and hope its all plain sailing for you from now on
Joxx
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Ps so proud for the first time in my life managed to get large letters in colour!! Really wanted to do that yesterday when we got our visa,I am such a tchnophobe!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

alistair42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sophjam
My inlaws are in Cairns at the moment and say its too hot for them they are booking our "holiday rental" for us 4 weeks at $450 per week only one room apt though but I think we will manage. With luck we can find a rental and move in straight away Kmart have some good deals at the moment for starter packs for homes and washing machines etc Ive signed up for their catalogue. I might order stuff nearer the time to be delivered to my sister in laws has anyone done this from the UK?
what website do I go to for info on kmart home starter packs, their main website just shows their catalogue and no info on starter packs. We are making the move in March, validated our visas in June, just sorting house sale etc.

Last edited by alistair42; Oct 9th 2007 at 8:34 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C

WE GOT IT We finally got our visa, what more can we say WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO

jjfc
Congratulations and all the best for your new life downunder!! Enjoy the momentx Trudi
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alistair42
what website do I go to for info on kmart home starter packs, their main website just shows their catalogue and no info on starter packs. We are making the move in March, validated our visas in June, just sorting house sale etc.
Hi I went on web site and signed up for updates the starter packs were in the home section of the catalogue. They were on special from the 11/10/07
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:43 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

jjfc
woweee!!!!! brilliant news well done!!!

Originally Posted by jobo
CONGRATULATIONS JJFC, enjoy your celebrations and hope its all plain sailing for you from now on
Joxx

well done jobo i knew you could do it!!!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Big huge Congratulations to jobo and JJFC, well done, hope the rest of yer plans go good, happy celebrating.

Dawn, hope Andy is ok, must have been a big shock.

To the rest of the Marchies still waiting, hope the wait is not too much longer.
Christina X
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

alistair42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi I went on web site and signed up for updates the starter packs were in the home section of the catalogue. They were on special from the 11/10/07
Thanks for that, I'll go look
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

alistair42, Hi, where abouts in Berkshire are you from? We too are from Berkshire and hoping to be in Perth early 08.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

jjfc
JJFC - we are thrilled for you - about time too - enjoy your celebrations - remind me where you are headed.

Nat X
Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

jjfc
YEEHA!!Well done to you!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.