March Applicants

Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by rosebee

THE WAIT IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER............ GUESS WHAT WE GOT TODAY.......

OUR VISA HAS FINALLY BEEN GRANTED......

Guys, I am in tears typing this and feeling so excited.

Lesley-ann
CONGRATULATIONS Great feeling aint it!... What a difference a day makes heh! So pleased for you. Enjoy the celebrations and your new life
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Lesley-ann

Brilliant news......Great end to the week, if you stop crying for long enough give us your time line........

Juss
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Lesley-ann
Congratulations enjoy your celebrations

Suexx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Congratulations Rosebee Have a great weekend celebrating, sooo pleased for you. Well done. X
Old Oct 12th 2007, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

BIG CONGRATULATIONS HUN! WE ARE ALL SOOOO PLEASED FOR YOU HERE IN THE SMITH HOUSEHOLD! BET YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED SMILING YET! LOU & COXXXX
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Congratulations Rosebee and good luck...

Jan
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Lesley-ann
Congratulations

not said that for a while
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The howellers
Umm... where do we start? Most likely place for Justin to get work (after sydney but too expensive to live there), and has been voted twice (by the economist intelligence unit in 2002 and 2004) as the most liveable city in the world! it is the fashion and food capital of oz ( yummy)
we like the fact it has 4 seasons,renowned for sports, festivals arts and entertainment.its a cofortable drive from city to country,mountains,snowfields (sking in oz!!)desert outback and the great ocean road with beautiful views and beaches (blimey! maybe i should work for thr victorian tourist board??) saying all that, we have never been, and really hope to god we like it afte all this!!!!
They have had a huge propery boom in the last year and from when we started way back 15 months ago, we re now way off affording what we wanted, but hopefully can be nearly mortage free in a 3 bed house so not all bad!!!
Tracey.xx
Well those are enough reasons!! I would like to check Melbourne out when we have been in aus for a while.
I do wonder, aswell, if we will miss having 4 seasons, although we don't seem to have a summer here at all any more

One of our main reasons for leaving the UK is weather, i suppose that's why we chose QLD. Only downside i can see at the moment though is the daylight issue. Gets dark way too early....what's it like in Melbourne?

Sam xx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sammyg
Well those are enough reasons!! I would like to check Melbourne out when we have been in aus for a while.
I do wonder, aswell, if we will miss having 4 seasons, although we don't seem to have a summer here at all any more

One of our main reasons for leaving the UK is weather, i suppose that's why we chose QLD. Only downside i can see at the moment though is the daylight issue. Gets dark way too early....what's it like in Melbourne?

Sam xx
Thats the only downside i can think of with QLD too. i quite like the long summer evenings in the Uk.
Mind you im always working or got something to do so don't get to enjoy them. Im hoping that will change when we get there, at least we will be able to sit out on the veranda/entertainment area and chill when we finish work. also we will be able to enjoy the sunshine first thing in the morning too and not have to wait for it to fully rise.
Teryna
Old Oct 12th 2007, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Lesley-ann
YESSS!! Well done you!! what a feeling eh? then get ready fro the "flat" feeling! its weird after such a wait that you dont quite know what to do with yourself! but enjoy tonight!!!XXXX
Old Oct 12th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sammyg

Sam xx
Hi sam!
Not 100% but think more like our evenings.light a lot longer, to sit,watch the sunsets and sip australian chardonnay (yeh right!)probably be too busy working and doing housework just like in the uk!!!got my rose tinted spectacles on again!
I have only spent 3 months at a time in real heat, and know that i loked forward to a cooler day, so hopefully Melbourne will be about right (although people say you can get 4 seasons in one day!)
Tracey.xx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi sam!
Not 100% but think more like our evenings.light a lot longer, to sit,watch the sunsets and sip australian chardonnay (yeh right!)probably be too busy working and doing housework just like in the uk!!!got my rose tinted spectacles on again!
I have only spent 3 months at a time in real heat, and know that i loked forward to a cooler day, so hopefully Melbourne will be about right (although people say you can get 4 seasons in one day!)
Tracey.xx
No!! don't ruin my dream of sipping aussie wine watching the sun go down...even if we do it twice a year it's more than we do here, hey??

We only spent about 18 -20 days in and around aus (on a cruise) Darwin, Cairns, Brisbane and Sydney- where we got off and spent a few days, but it was hot! me and daughter got used to the heat quite quickly but OH was a sweaty mess!! I hope he overcomes it this time

Bring it on!!!

sam xxx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bundybell
Thats the only downside i can think of with QLD too. i quite like the long summer evenings in the Uk.
Mind you im always working or got something to do so don't get to enjoy them. Im hoping that will change when we get there, at least we will be able to sit out on the veranda/entertainment area and chill when we finish work. also we will be able to enjoy the sunshine first thing in the morning too and not have to wait for it to fully rise.
Teryna
yep!! it may be a bit weird at first but hopefully the positives will outway the negatives like that.

When we think about a house, i'm more concerned with the outdoor living than i am the indoor!!

sam xx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Lisa_Mick is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, hope you dont mind an Aprilee posting here.

Congratulations to RoseBee.
Wonderful news on your visa being granted. Gives us all hope there is something happening and we will eventually get our visas.

Sammyg,
We are also looking at Qld, seem to be drawn by the weather there. Infact we are going on a visit next month to have a look around Cairns and Brisbane. Maybe by the time we get back they will have granted the Marchies and be on the Aprilees, now wouldnt that be great. (I noticed you are from Derby - small world isnt it - so are we).
Lisa
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lisa_Mick
Hi guys, hope you dont mind an Aprilee posting here.

Congratulations to RoseBee.
Wonderful news on your visa being granted. Gives us all hope there is something happening and we will eventually get our visas.

Sammyg,
We are also looking at Qld, seem to be drawn by the weather there. Infact we are going on a visit next month to have a look around Cairns and Brisbane. Maybe by the time we get back they will have granted the Marchies and be on the Aprilees, now wouldnt that be great. (I noticed you are from Derby - small world isnt it - so are we).
Lisa
Hi

tis a small world, hey?

Have you been to the amazing westfield shopping centre yet? wow, it's better than i expected!!

Any ideas where in queensland or is that the purpose of the reccie?

If you have a house to sell, i'd get it on the market now - it's a bit crap at the mo from our side of derby!

i'll pm you shortly

Sam x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.