Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Evening WV hope youve enjoyed the games.
I got up from sleeping- my last night last night- to watch the wales game at first i thought why'd i bother but in the end glad i did.
Im off work till thursday on annual leave but doing some extra shifts on thurs and fri for extra money for oz . I may aswell i will only spend all day on my computor waiting for an email or reading the posts on BE otherwise
O well heres to another week of waiting, lets hope we have some visa or even C/o granted
Cheers
Teryna
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
both houses look fabby girls and i'm sure they'll go soon

everyone have a nice weekend? my arse has barley moved off the sofa for 48hrs..only for drinks snacks, no1's and 2's.....one more game left for the weekend...so all i have left to drink is me guiness...

fingers toes legs arms and boobs painfully crossed for all of us this week

estxxx
I've crossed everything for everyone too (for some reason my boobs crossed quite easily Est! )

Been singing your praises to someone today Est, said you were a lovely girl and all that, is something wrong with me?

Will check out the houses next and i'm sure they will sell peeps just keep it all crossed, i will for you, so pleased we took our deal when it came up as i would'nt like to be doing it now...

Here's to a happy week for everyone, and to the poor children who are poorly. Broken arm! kids eh! Well at least everyone at school can sign her cast and she can save it and take to Oz!! How cool! here's to a speedy recovery for them both. xx

Kenny no chance you'll be there in your slippers with a coffee first thing!!

Teryna take it easy at work hon... you may have a burn out!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Thanks s-j as ever the supportive one.
How come your so positive
How you feeling today anyway?

Im tired but then i have been working nights which in itself is hard but add to the fact the unit i work on is as busy by night as it is in the day and youll get why im tired. Oh well its all experience so my agent tells me!

Im trying to do the washing up inbetween reading the posts on BE O and doing some washing.
At least im getting some exercise backward and forward to the computor to afraid not to read i might miss something important like, i dont know, a visa grant ? house sale ? or flight booked!!
Nothing to do with the fact im nosey mind
Teryna
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

S-J you are of course correct. I'll be downstairs as normal around 6am checking!

But I am sure that things will start moving soon, both from a visa and house sales point of view.

We will all look back on this time with a chuckle in a few months. Positive mental attitude is the answer! That along with drink and prescription medication are the answer!

Rgds,
Kenny & Wendy
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
Thanks s-j as ever the supportive one.
How come your so positive
How you feeling today anyway?

Im tired but then i have been working nights which in itself is hard but add to the fact the unit i work on is as busy by night as it is in the day and youll get why im tired. Oh well its all experience so my agent tells me!

Im trying to do the washing up inbetween reading the posts on BE O and doing some washing.
At least im getting some exercise backward and forward to the computor to afraid not to read i might miss something important like, i dont know, a visa grant ? house sale ? or flight booked!!
Nothing to do with the fact im nosey mind
Teryna
Teryna, I'm really buzzing today, might be all the Benilyn 4 Flu and nurofen!!! done all my bedroom today and scrubbed the floor, i'm a good scrubber! Then cleaned all the window seat in bedroom too, took all the covers off and took the curtains down and washed them (even though they are dry clean only) thought shove it! They're not mine anymore anyway! Then did all beds, hovered etc. washing ironing etc etc... cleaned all the bathrooms then did playroom (crayon on walls!)

As you can see been on a mission!

ypu wanna try the drug combo it rocks!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Have a good evening xx
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:34 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
I've crossed everything for everyone too (for some reason my boobs crossed quite easily Est! )

Been singing your praises to someone today Est, said you were a lovely girl and all that, is something wrong with me?

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd mouthful of guiness dribbled all over lappy!!!! had moment of panick quick wipe up....seems ok so far
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kkwall36
S-J you are of course correct. I'll be downstairs as normal around 6am checking!

But I am sure that things will start moving soon, both from a visa and house sales point of view.

We will all look back on this time with a chuckle in a few months. Positive mental attitude is the answer! That along with drink and prescription medication are the answer!

Rgds,
Kenny & Wendy
Kenny, that's how i do it!! inbetween all that today i was looking after the 3 boys, bathin, tea etc. and may i add they were all little S**TS!!!!!!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd mouthful of guiness dribbled all over lappy!!!! had moment of panick quick wipe up....seems ok so far

Just my cousin chick! Stop dribbling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a she and she lives in Melbourne, Been tellin her i know a cool welsh chick who lives in Norway and is a Aeroplane mechanic!!!! how cool are you!!!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Teryna, I'm really buzzing today, might be all the Benilyn 4 Flu and nurofen!!! done all my bedroom today and scrubbed the floor, i'm a good scrubber! Then cleaned all the window seat in bedroom too, took all the covers off and took the curtains down and washed them (even though they are dry clean only) thought shove it! They're not mine anymore anyway! Then did all beds, hovered etc. washing ironing etc etc... cleaned all the bathrooms then did playroom (crayon on walls!)

As you can see been on a mission!

ypu wanna try the drug combo it rocks!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Have a good evening xx
s-j Don't fancy coming to chepstow do you? you can do this house!
Ive got a house inspection on tuesday, we are renting see, we sold up dec.
what a pain they will call sometime between 10-6pm cant wait.
Having my hair done tomorrow covering the grey again im sure theres more there too!Cant understan why ?
Teryna
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:43 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Just my cousin chick! Stop dribbling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a she and she lives in Melbourne, Been tellin her i know a cool welsh chick who lives in Norway and is a Aeroplane mechanic!!!! how cool are you!!!
oooppss...that came out wrong..i dribbled the guiness about 20 mins ago now..not related to your post

oh yeah i'm super kool...that's why i twatted myself in the head with a spanner!!!

we were going for jobs in melbourne 2 yrs ago (sure i've borded u all with that one b4) glad it all fell through now and we'll have our own freedom!!!!

speaking of freedom..we're off to a wedding in scotland next month, thought we'd make a week of it and travel around......

so i'm thinking of donning the bavefart cozzie and having a pic next to the william wallis monument?

what u think? anyone been there? is it on a main road or summin? preferably out of the way....
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

oooppss...that came out wrong..i dribbled the guiness about 20 mins ago now..not related to your post

oh yeah i'm super kool...that's why i twatted myself in the head with a spanner!!!

we were going for jobs in melbourne 2 yrs ago (sure i've borded u all with that one b4) glad it all fell through now and we'll have our own freedom!!!!

speaking of freedom..we're off to a wedding in scotland next month, thought we'd make a week of it and travel around......

so i'm thinking of donning the bavefart cozzie and having a pic next to the william wallis monument?

what u think? anyone been there? is it on a main road or summin? preferably out of the way....
Teryna you are funny Nah Chance! Got all on keeping this one clean with my lot!! hubby is the worst one, he came in from work today and dropped his work clothes all over the bedroom floor donned his leathers and lid and told me he was off on his bike for a 'bit'.................................... I looked at him................................... He took them off and hung them back in his wardrobe!

Est, you will look lovely in your 'get up' take piccies please! Not sure where it is, believe it or not never been to Scotland you will really enjoy it. make the most of it as once you have a few kids the 'spare' cash for the trips will cease!

Well guys have a good un i'm off upstairs to enjoy my lovely sparkly bedroom!!!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lots of kisses and i mean it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Teryna you are funny Nah Chance! Got all on keeping this one clean with my lot!! hubby is the worst one, he came in from work today and dropped his work clothes all over the bedroom floor donned his leathers and lid and told me he was off on his bike for a 'bit'.................................... I looked at him................................... He took them off and hung them back in his wardrobe!

Est, you will look lovely in your 'get up' take piccies please! Not sure where it is, believe it or not never been to Scotland you will really enjoy it. make the most of it as once you have a few kids the 'spare' cash for the trips will cease!

Well guys have a good un i'm off upstairs to enjoy my lovely sparkly bedroom!!!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lots of kisses and i mean it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
O i remember the days when mine where at home undoing all i had just done behind, me felt like a dog chasing his tail.
The house stays tidish now my baby is 19 in november but i wish he was 19 months gain. at least you know where they are and what they are doing then.
im off to have a bath early to bed and early to rise no doubt
Cheers
Teryna
Old Sep 9th 2007, 8:59 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Hi ya Marchies,

Although not been posting have been keepin me mince pies on wots happening, so a lot of visa karma being sent out to you all, its funny when you got your visa cause you have nothing to check every time you past the computer, I feel quite lost!!!

KARMA VISA KARMA VISA KARMA VISA BEING SENT OUT.............................

Luv Nadz

ps we may have decided where we are heading - Wollongong of all places
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Hi ya Marchies,

Although not been posting have been keepin me mince pies on wots happening, so a lot of visa karma being sent out to you all, its funny when you got your visa cause you have nothing to check every time you past the computer, I feel quite lost!!!

KARMA VISA KARMA VISA KARMA VISA BEING SENT OUT.............................

Luv Nadz

ps we may have decided where we are heading - Wollongong of all places
Wheres that????
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:02 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The howellers
Wheres that????
erm find sydney then down a bit - quite industrial area there is a steel works there, (not where we will be) there is just something about it .............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.