Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by katsmajic
hi all....as we sat round waiting for koh to get his meds sorted we were contacted by a 'mega' firm in sydney asking for an updated version of martins cv etc - well theyve emailed today they want to do a telephone interview on him on fri am!

any tips??? ideas????

(congrats to all receiving co's and even visas - well done) xxx
Hey katsmajics, been more your OH than you lately... where you been?? nice to chat with KOH though. xx

i got a tip, get an aussie accent!! be casual but informative and accurate. be prepared, good luck xxxxx S-j xxx
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:35 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hey katsmajics, been more your OH than you lately... where you been?? nice to chat with KOH though. xx

i got a tip, get an aussie accent!! be casual but informative and accurate. be prepared, good luck xxxxx S-j xxx

Cheers for that SJ

I do let her out to play every now and again when she aint busy

Strewth, Sheilas, VB, Barbie any other key words that i should use
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Trying starting off with G'day
Seriously, although mine was a face to face interview in oz, I gather that telephone interviews are't bad. You can write everthing down including any answers to questions you think you may be asked. If you go on the nurses forum you'll find they have them all the time. I think I read that it's better to do it standing up (something to do with making you sound clearer).
Good luck any way
Amanda
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:12 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amajon
Trying starting off with G'day
Seriously, although mine was a face to face interview in oz, I gather that telephone interviews are't bad. You can write everthing down including any answers to questions you think you may be asked. If you go on the nurses forum you'll find they have them all the time. I think I read that it's better to do it standing up (something to do with making you sound clearer).
Good luck any way
Amanda

katsmajic said that its more nurses that have fone interviews we are well suprised that i have got one as a toolmaker
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

My interview over the phone was fine first one in my pyjamas. Very informal and they made me feel very relaxed. I did a lot of preparation and had notes with bullet points in front of me of key words. Best of luck to you it will be fine Im sure. (im a nurse by the way)
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

you'll be ok KOH!! just chill and be prepared... ready for your new life in Oz!!!!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

you'll be ok KOH!! just chill and be prepared... ready for your new life in Oz!!!!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxx

by the way you watched Shrek 3 by any chance???
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:56 am
Loving it in SA

by the way you watched Shrek 3 by any chance???

and just what gives you that idea?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
and just what gives you that idea?
Shit cant remember, thought i had it then.............................................. ............. nope no good will come back to me
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:29 am
Loving it in SA

Shit cant remember, thought i had it then.............................................. ............. nope no good will come back to me
Is it my good looks
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

I dont know, will ask mrs kats!!! xx
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Good news I got my acknowledgment email this morning. We had our medicals in may do we need to contact the doctor with the file number or the oz processing place they were sent to. The forms have our visa subclass on and passport numbers will that be enough do you think?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andreak
I unfortunately get up early every day - trying to get an O.U. Degree, work full time, and try and get a visa, look after a husband, 14yr old and a dog, I need all the day light hours I can.

Still no more news on the visa front from the Laits, still waiting and waiting. One plus though, I'm an expert on waiting now.

xxxx
Good on you girl how much longer have you got left on your degree?

i too work full time and am just finishing my degree (sept 07)
it has been hard with the vias stuff, hey? as i did everything, TRA and visa
OH has got the easy life

i don't mind really, it will taste even sweeter when it gets here

Sam x
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Good news I got my acknowledgment email this morning. We had our medicals in may do we need to contact the doctor with the file number or the oz processing place they were sent to. The forms have our visa subclass on and passport numbers will that be enough do you think?
Congrats
you don't have to do anything about your meds if you put your passport number on, they will automatically go to your file. you can now scan PCs in with your file number as reference, if you have them?

Sam x
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good morning everyone!!! Any news on the western front???????

S-j xx Drank 2 bottles of wine and wolfed a chinese in celebration of Lisa D getting her visa (feb app) xxxxxxx Adadin extra's been out, nature punishing me too!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.