March Applicants

Old May 20th 2007, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Katsmajics, Well done guys!! Bloody exciting isnt it! WV, what a bitch (not you the translation ) more bloody money, serves you right for drinking all that lovely cold beer and enjoying yourself!

To everyone else on CO's etc, nice one....

........Now wanna hear my news? For those that know me, I havent flown for 8 yrs as got stuck in a lift twice in a couple of weeks, got very clausterphobic and stopped lifts, trains, buses, trams, planes, hatchback cars.. bloody everything. It has ruined my life for 7 yrs!!!

............... until yesterday, when i flew to Dublin, admitedly with the help of a JD and a few Diazapam, but hey it was great, I was even taking photo's out of the window!!! My life is back on track and i feel amazing!!! Just booked a weekend in Amsterdam with Si now for birthday in July! Then want to book a 3 hr flight then it will be OZ!!!

BRING IT ON!!! Arnt i a clever girl... F**K you Phobia!!!!!

Love S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done S-j
It is hard trying to deal with phobias sounds like you have given it a good shot. I have had hypnosis trying to deal with mine but as yet not much luck. What a great goal flying to OZ. Mine would be not having a complete hissy fit and hyperventerlating if someone is sick. It get so worked up I have been known to pass out. Not usefull! Hope the next outing goes well and good luck for the next stage.
Nicky
Old May 20th 2007, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Nicky, It means a lot.... Thought about hypotherapy but decided to just do it with meds... (have done meds about 4 times now, but not taken for about 3yrs.) Dont know what to suggest for you with Sickness phobia, not heard of anyone with that. Must be bloody awful, as you know you shouldnt react that way, but you cant control it can you.... I actually think mine went with time.. and after doing the lifts (where it all started) everything else has seemed to follow... Have you had therapy for it?? try a shrink on NHS first if not then they will shove you in right direction..

Problem is i dont actually think they care much, just do their job, all i did was use the info they gave me and did it myself... took a while though, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, its just hard seeing it when you're there....

Good luck with yours, i really hope you crack it before it takes over... S-j x
Old May 20th 2007, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hey sj,got some more coming to the nottm meet so should be around 20 of us going,should be a good day , who are you coming with ? si or your mate ?

think you did brill yesterday , think i'll need sleeping tabs with the aussie flight ,leave andy to it hey, no i dont think there's much chance of that do you,ah well ,will worry about that when it comes ,got loads of other distractions at the mo,but dont know what i'll be like when it comes to it

kels x
Old May 20th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
hey sj,got some more coming to the nottm meet so should be around 20 of us going,should be a good day , who are you coming with ? si or your mate ?

think you did brill yesterday , think i'll need sleeping tabs with the aussie flight ,leave andy to it hey, no i dont think there's much chance of that do you,ah well ,will worry about that when it comes ,got loads of other distractions at the mo,but dont know what i'll be like when it comes to it

kels x
Come to Amsterdam with me and Si OR go on a flight like with your eldest... have a look on flightchecker mine and Abis were £50 return to dublin. mine and si's are £160 all in, for a weekend in july school hols... just an idea.... S-j xx Thanks hon x
Old May 20th 2007, 8:43 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!

SJ sounds like me and you are in the same boat love!!! i had a panic attack on a plane 18 months ago and have had serious probs since then!!! which is really f***ed up as i'm an aircraft engine mech!

I know everything your on about, i could go on for hours about this.... but i'm going for the tapping technique this tuesday!!!!

Karen can you tell me what i can expect?

WV
Old May 20th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

[quote=welshviking;4806880]OMG!!!!

SJ sounds like me and you are in the same boat love!!! i had a panic attack on a plane 18 months ago and have had serious probs since then!!! which is really f***ed up as i'm an aircraft engine mech!

I know everything your on about, i could go on for hours about this.... but i'm going for the tapping technique this tuesday!!!!

Karen can you tell me what i can expect?

WV, my heart is with you on Tuesday, will think about you hon, let me know how you get on... love S-j xx
Old May 20th 2007, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Happy birthday Janet Have a great day.

Bit of news this morning I received an email form DIAC invalid department asking for new credit card details.

Jan
Old May 20th 2007, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Anyone been asked for medicals and what time scale are they asking for to return?
The reason I ask is we're having problems getting my daughter to have the medical ex wife being a little difficult.
Just had to cancel x-rays that were booked for this morning I foolishly told my daughter that we were going and ex-wife has basically stop her from coming.
My daughter is not immigrating but still has to have the medicals dont know how Im going to get her there.
thought after 12 years she would be glad to see the back of me and do anything she could to enable us to go how naive was I
Anyone have any advise I just now think oh ****, cant think what excuse I can use to get my daughter to the medical.
She has already refused to do the stat dec to enable my daughter to be granted a visa even thou she was never coming I think the bitch is winning.
Can only think of one other option which I cannot air here, just joking.

Frank

Last edited by knoydart; May 20th 2007 at 8:09 pm.
Old May 20th 2007, 8:10 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by knoydart
Anyone been asked for medicals and what time scale are they asking for to return?
The reason I ask is we're having problems getting my daughter to have the medical ex wife being a little difficult.
Just had to cancel x-rays that were booked for this morning I foolishly told my daughter that we were going and ex-wife has basically stop her from coming.
My daughter is not immigrating but still has to have the medicals dont know how Im going to get her there.
thought after 12 years she would be glad to see the back of me and do anything she could to enable us to go how naive was I
Anyone have any advise I just now think oh ****, cant think what excuse I can use to get my daughter to the medical.
She has already refused to do the stat dec to enable my daughter to be granted a visa even thou she was never coming I think the bitch is winning.
Can only think of one other option which I cannot air here, just joking.

Frank
We were given 35 days to get everthing done, medicals pcc's and extra evidence. But I do know some have been given 72 days.

Julie and Dave
Old May 20th 2007, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

Hi also had a bit of news today..

No acknowledgement yet (8 weeks today) but have checked my credit card and there is a payment pending to go out to DIAC!!!! Got a bit excited, so god knows how I will be when actually receive the "Email". Hopefully it won't be long now.

Have sent for PCC's and for sale sign should go up today or tomorrow...

Happy Birthday Janet and good luck to all still waiting.

Melanie
Old May 20th 2007, 8:27 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Happy Birthday Janet

Julie and Dave xx
Old May 20th 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
We were given 35 days to get everthing done, medicals pcc's and extra evidence. But I do know some have been given 72 days.

Julie and Dave
Thanks for that think we would need about 720 days by that time she would not be a dependant
Old May 20th 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

HAPPY B'DAY TO JANET !!!

hey sj,would have loved to come with you but just wouldnt get the babysitter , think i might have to just bite the bullet and go for it and jump on that plane !!! and just try to think of the new life ahead of us ,

our house goes on the market on friday !!! yippeee!!

will be another thing off our long list of to do's and wont have to turn down any invitations to go out coz "im painting",will be so nice just to say yes,
now just have to hope it sells quick and at the right price
Old May 20th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice one Banoff, happy birthday to janet! Kels and andy, wellllllllll done!! all that decorating has paid off..... See you wed xxxxxxxx
Old May 20th 2007, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Just wanted to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.