March Applicants

Old Jun 27th 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Thanks everyon much better day today was so depressed yesturday isnt it strange what a difference each day brings to our moods during this whole process.
I just pray it all works out for us all. My formal job offer is on its way too. Waiting now for the next hurdle.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to all those who've had good news this week

Karen xx
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone
Does Anyone know, Do you receive any confirmation back when sending emailed Pcc's ????????
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:25 am
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice

Originally Posted by MichelleV
Hi everyone
Does Anyone know, Do you receive any confirmation back when sending emailed Pcc's ????????
Yes, I did.

I got a standard email saying the documents had been received and not to send them again, and not to contact them....

Arrived about 24 hours after sending them...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

Almost 10 days ago i emailed pcc's, Ive not heard anything back, so i've re sent the email.................cant do any harm

michelle x
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by melaniemc
On the plus side .. We should be right at the front of the queue when they get the new allocations next week hopefully

Melanie
us feb peeps will be first! i hope!
"can i just ask, where did the rumour actually come from ?? about the 1st "july .
and that rumour was me............... (I am rosebees mouthy mate! )well it's not a rumour so much as hopeful suposision..............mmmmmm sorry that does not look right but it is 2.15 am!
the ozzy finanical year goes from july 1st to 30th june, as does their visa allocation numbers............once they hit those numbers no more can be issued. we had meds done on 19/05/07 and are just waiting and hoping that next week they get busy!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Hi all

Had our meds done yesterday it wasnt as bad as i thought we cud take our samples with us so not a problem. Have heard people having problems getting kids to wee in a pot at the doctors. Only one thing OH is over weight and doctor said they mite ask him to be reweighted to show he is losing weight. Has anybody else heard of this he is not obese and is fit and heathly other wise.
Police checks should be back next week so just waiting now.

Lorna
Old Jun 29th 2007, 2:32 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Hi all

Had our meds done yesterday it wasnt as bad as i thought we cud take our samples with us so not a problem. Have heard people having problems getting kids to wee in a pot at the doctors. Only one thing OH is over weight and doctor said they mite ask him to be reweighted to show he is losing weight. Has anybody else heard of this he is not obese and is fit and heathly other wise.

Lorna
Hey lorna at our meds my BP was 39.5 veri high indeed.....but they never said anything about my weight

I have just got back from hospital and had the all clear from the Cardiologist he said there is nothing to worry about, had lots of tests done and i tell you all its been a very hard 4 weeks since they told me about my enlarged heart - or my alleged enlarged heart.

My song for our VISA process has to be Life Is a Roller Coaster what a journey we have had so far but we have held tight through all the ups and downs and i am sure its all going to be well worth it in the end !!!

Good luck guys and please hold on tight.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi all

Lorna
Hi Lorna did you go to the dr in newcastle for medical? Weve had no word from him as yet re results medicals were done a month ago now. Do you just get word from oz re whether they are ok or not
Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

You are right on that on rollercoaster it is Im gaining weight through all the stress at this rate Ill be a roly poly girl by the time I get there!!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi Lorna did you go to the dr in newcastle for medical? Weve had no word from him as yet re results medicals were done a month ago now. Do you just get word from oz re whether they are ok or not
Yes got meds done by Dr Howerth in newcastle. He told us there and then that they were ok apart from Oh weight. Told us to ring him in a coulpe of weeks to check the blood results were ok and get a tracking number for meds to OZ.

Lorna
Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:30 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

when we did our meds thay said to us that if you dnt hear anything then all is ok........unfortunately we did hear but all is okey dokey now .

hold tight and try not to stress.............yeh right
Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Red wine its friday time to destress!!!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

Red wine its friday time to destress!!!
My bottle is in the fridge! Now all ive got to worry about is paying of our debits and selling house LOL
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:01 am
Loving it in SA

My bottle is in the fridge! Now all ive got to worry about is paying of our debits and selling house LOL
I have just put big bottle of white in freezer so it rapidly chills.......and i treated myself to 2 bottles of rocket fuel ale........Mmmmm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.