March Applicants

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:44 am
  #1681  
BE Enthusiast
 
brissie-here-we-come's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 753
brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

ok chic x

kels x
brissie-here-we-come is offline  
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 4:33 pm
  #1682  
Forum Regular
 
andreak's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Grose Vale, N.S.W.
Posts: 244
andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by christina225
Well guys, it's happened, got my visa grant this morning, shaking too much to write.
Hope that lots more get good news this week.
Christina X
[COLOR="Magenta"]CONGRATULATIONS CHRISTINA, ENJOY THE MOMENTCOLOR]
andreak is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 1:01 am
  #1683  
BE Forum Addict
 
s-jmelbournewannabe's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Posts: 2,141
s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Andrea you were up early today!! Anymore news anyone???

This will cheer you all up!!


(ooo i am naughty!)

A major flood hit on Monday evening .

Epicentre: Rotherham, England.

News of the disaster was swiftly carried abroad by the town's 35,000 racing
pigeons, as victims were seen wandering around aimlessly muttering
"******hell" and "chuffinnorah".

The flood decimated the town, causing £30 worth of damage. Several
priceless collections of mementos from the Balearic Isles and the Spanish
Costa's were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historical burnt out
cars were disturbed.

Many locals were woken well before their Giro arrived. Radio station
RotherFM reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered,
still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had
happened in Rotherham. One resident, 15 year old mother of 3, Tracy Sharon
Braithwaite said: "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Madonna came
running into my bedroom crying. The twins, Tyler-Morgan and Megan-Storm
slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was watching Jerremy Kyle the
next morning". Locals were determined not to be bowed, as looting, muggings
and car crime carried on as normal.

So far, whilst the British Red Cross has managed to ship 4000 crates of
Sunny Delight to the area to relieve the suffering of stricken locals,
rescue workers searching through the rubble have found large quantities of
personal belongings including, benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke
at Argos, and bone china from Pound-stretcher.

Can You Help?

Please respond generously to our appeal for food and clothing for the
victims of this disaster.

Clothing
is needed most of all, especially:
· Fila or Burberry baseball caps
· Kappa tracksuit tops (his or hers)
· Shell suits (female)
· White sports socks
· Rockfort boots or any other product sold in Primark


Culturally sensitive food parcels are harder to put together, but your
efforts will make a difference.

Microwave meals, tinned baked beans, ice-cream and cans of Colt 45 or
Special Brew are ideal.


Please do not give anything that requires peeling.

Remember:
· 22p buys a biro for filling in compensation claims
· £2 buys chips, crisps and a blue fizzy drink for a family of 9
· £5 will pay for a packet of B&H and a lighter to calm a child's nerves

Urgently required: Tinned whippet food. Bones for Jack Russells

Please do not send tents for shelter. The sight of such posh housing will
cause residents to beleive they have been forcebly relocated to Doncaster
s-jmelbournewannabe is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:08 am
  #1684  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
LiverpoolLass's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 241
LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants



Very good!

OK Marchies - you are all going to kill me!!! I forgot to email the latest spreadsheet home so I'm going to update the most recent one I have on my laptop - just warning incase any of you regress!!! If I cock up just let me know - will post tonight when it's on line.

I'm losing the plot. There was a fight in my last lesson today and I was that taken up with the aftermath of that I forgot to do the email home

Janet XXX
LiverpoolLass is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:33 am
  #1685  
Forum Regular
 
Dawn&Andy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Seaford
Posts: 225
Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

no news to report here and every morning i get up and no email i get more depressed, i want my visaaaaaaaaaa, am so impatient, cant bear the waiting and the not kinowing how long i gotta wait, ive been staying up late every nite cos of time diff in hope we might here even though we are using agent and prob wont get the email til morn, i cant help myself, so im tired too, am gonna attempt to not stay up tonight and get a early nite

if i have to wait too long i might crack up!!!!

i can tell im fidgety cos i moved all the furniture round last nite

hurryyyyyyyyyy diac before this poor girl goes nuts!!!

good luck marchies for news this week

Dawn x
Dawn&Andy is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:22 am
  #1686  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
LiverpoolLass's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 241
LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

I've updated the spreadsheet. I've lost the plot a bit with all the messing with the laptop and there are versions here there and everywhere. Please check the spreadsheet and PM me if I've missed anything out.

Normal service will now resume

Ta, Janet X
LiverpoolLass is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:58 am
  #1687  
live free or die
 
welshviking's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 6,967
welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

HIya kids i'm back from the UK, and tired after my first day in work in months!

Glad we've got some movement...i've nothing to report on the CO side

Remember last week I said the meds hadn't been sent (3weeks after we'd had them) well the night after i went our with SJ, kels and lisa, i was woken at 7 ish (not a good start) for the surgery to be yet again asking for the urine results!!!!

so lots of ringing around, and them re-faxing, then the panel doc surgery said that they'd sent the results with the wrong name and DOB!!!!:curse::curse:

Also the receptionist mentions that they won't send them to the Adelaide address only to friggin Berlin!!!!! so i begged her not to send anything anywhere until i cold get to a pc and print out that it was a government address not an agency....sigh....exhausted and pi**ed off,

and now I can't find the page that says to send them can anyone help me...K.O.H didn't you tell me about it?
welshviking is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:01 am
  #1688  
live free or die
 
welshviking's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 6,967
welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

on a lighter note


thanks for a lovely night guys was really nice to meet you, shame we can't do it more often

thanks for all your well wishes on the wedding

I drove a Ferrari last weds, gave Kristian a Ferrari driving challenge for xmas and for 30 quid i could have a blast too....really awesome

The Wales party was a blast total madness, even with my water infection that i suffered for 4 days!!!! took antibiotics first thing sat morn


wv xxxx
welshviking is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:31 am
  #1689  
Forum Regular
 
andreak's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Grose Vale, N.S.W.
Posts: 244
andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Andrea you were up early today!! Anymore news anyone???

This will cheer you all up!!


(ooo i am naughty!)

A major flood hit on Monday evening .

Epicentre: Rotherham, England.

News of the disaster was swiftly carried abroad by the town's 35,000 racing
pigeons, as victims were seen wandering around aimlessly muttering
"******hell" and "chuffinnorah".

The flood decimated the town, causing £30 worth of damage. Several
priceless collections of mementos from the Balearic Isles and the Spanish
Costa's were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historical burnt out
cars were disturbed.

Many locals were woken well before their Giro arrived. Radio station
RotherFM reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered,
still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had
happened in Rotherham. One resident, 15 year old mother of 3, Tracy Sharon
Braithwaite said: "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Madonna came
running into my bedroom crying. The twins, Tyler-Morgan and Megan-Storm
slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was watching Jerremy Kyle the
next morning". Locals were determined not to be bowed, as looting, muggings
and car crime carried on as normal.

So far, whilst the British Red Cross has managed to ship 4000 crates of
Sunny Delight to the area to relieve the suffering of stricken locals,
rescue workers searching through the rubble have found large quantities of
personal belongings including, benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke
at Argos, and bone china from Pound-stretcher.

Can You Help?

Please respond generously to our appeal for food and clothing for the
victims of this disaster.

Clothing
is needed most of all, especially:
· Fila or Burberry baseball caps
· Kappa tracksuit tops (his or hers)
· Shell suits (female)
· White sports socks
· Rockfort boots or any other product sold in Primark


Culturally sensitive food parcels are harder to put together, but your
efforts will make a difference.

Microwave meals, tinned baked beans, ice-cream and cans of Colt 45 or
Special Brew are ideal.


Please do not give anything that requires peeling.

Remember:
· 22p buys a biro for filling in compensation claims
· £2 buys chips, crisps and a blue fizzy drink for a family of 9
· £5 will pay for a packet of B&H and a lighter to calm a child's nerves

Urgently required: Tinned whippet food. Bones for Jack Russells

Please do not send tents for shelter. The sight of such posh housing will
cause residents to beleive they have been forcebly relocated to Doncaster
I unfortunately get up early every day - trying to get an O.U. Degree, work full time, and try and get a visa, look after a husband, 14yr old and a dog, I need all the day light hours I can.

Still no more news on the visa front from the Laits, still waiting and waiting. One plus though, I'm an expert on waiting now.

Hope someone hears something good this week.

Andrea
xxxx
andreak is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:41 am
  #1690  
BE Enthusiast
 
The howellers's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: ST.Neots (near CAMBRIDGE)
Posts: 334
The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
HIya kids i'm back from the UK, and tired after my first day in work in months!

Glad we've got some movement...i've nothing to report on the CO side

Remember last week I said the meds hadn't been sent (3weeks after we'd had them) well the night after i went our with SJ, kels and lisa, i was woken at 7 ish (not a good start) for the surgery to be yet again asking for the urine results!!!!

so lots of ringing around, and them re-faxing, then the panel doc surgery said that they'd sent the results with the wrong name and DOB!!!!:curse::curse:

Also the receptionist mentions that they won't send them to the Adelaide address only to friggin Berlin!!!!! so i begged her not to send anything anywhere until i cold get to a pc and print out that it was a government address not an agency....sigh....exhausted and pi**ed off,

and now I can't find the page that says to send them can anyone help me...K.O.H didn't you tell me about it?
Hi

This is the address we have been given by our co.
I assume its the same address for all the different types of visa applications.

Cheers

Justin


Please note: Panel doctors must send all medical results to the Local Clearance Unit (LCU) in Australia. Results should not be given to applicants or to their representatives. If medical results are sent to this office rather than to the LCU delays will occur in finalising health requirements. Local Clearance Unit – Department of Immigration and Citizenship Courier address Office hours – courier access Postal address Local Clearance Unit Level 3/26 Lee Street Sydney NSW 2000 0900 – 1600 Monday to Friday (except Wednesday) 0900 – 1300 Wednesday GPO Box 9984 Sydney NSW 2001
The howellers is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:34 am
  #1691  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Durham
Posts: 519
sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Well everyone I am now legally a marchie my skills assessment came today and I have just emailed it to my new pal at immigration I am not an invalid applicant anymore "Yippee" Thanks for bearing with me I am a blonde multitasker you know! Good luck everyone lets have more visas this week I might even get an ack eh!! Trudi
sophjam is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:52 am
  #1692  
broken but got a visa! :
 
katsmajic's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: seaford,adelaide
Posts: 1,515
katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: March Applicants

hi all....as we sat round waiting for koh to get his meds sorted we were contacted by a 'mega' firm in sydney asking for an updated version of martins cv etc - well theyve emailed today they want to do a telephone interview on him on fri am!

any tips??? ideas????


(congrats to all receiving co's and even visas - well done) xxx
katsmajic is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:42 am
  #1693  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
LiverpoolLass's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 241
LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by sophjam
Well everyone I am now legally a marchie my skills assessment came today and I have just emailed it to my new pal at immigration I am not an invalid applicant anymore "Yippee" Thanks for bearing with me I am a blonde multitasker you know! Good luck everyone lets have more visas this week I might even get an ack eh!! Trudi
Thats a relief for you! It's a horrible feeling thinking that you might have to apply again - I had a similar feeling when I had to cancel the credit card used on the app. Bet you'll get the ack really soon now. Good luck!

Janet
LiverpoolLass is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:03 am
  #1694  
live free or die
 
welshviking's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 6,967
welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi

This is the address we have been given by our co.
I assume its the same address for all the different types of visa applications.

Cheers

Justin


Please note: Panel doctors must send all medical results to the Local Clearance Unit (LCU) in Australia. Results should not be given to applicants or to their representatives. If medical results are sent to this office rather than to the LCU delays will occur in finalising health requirements. Local Clearance Unit – Department of Immigration and Citizenship Courier address Office hours – courier access Postal address Local Clearance Unit Level 3/26 Lee Street Sydney NSW 2000 0900 – 1600 Monday to Friday (except Wednesday) 0900 – 1300 Wednesday GPO Box 9984 Sydney NSW 2001

yeah cheers luv, I found it, don't know why I had the adelaide address in my head?

Phone interviews...no worries it's much easier than face to face, plus you may get a delay on the phone line
welshviking is offline  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:11 am
  #1695  
Loving it in SA
 
Katsmajics other half !!!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Seaford.....South Australia
Posts: 1,759
Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
yeah cheers luv, I found it, don't know why I had the adelaide address in my head?

Phone interviews...no worries it's much easier than face to face, plus you may get a delay on the phone line
Cheers for that WV i couldnt belive it TBH..........Sydney aint where we really wanted to go but who knows where destiny might take us.

at least i know that there some interest and someone might want me
Katsmajics other half !!! is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.