March Applicants

Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:52 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi everyone I didnt post my skills assessment with the 136 application thats why no ack my own fault was waiting for it to be returned then rang them at dima and the person who deals with invalid forms was sitting next to the lady who answered my call, they said that I could scan letter to them so rang ANMC and asked them to do it for me before sending it to me as assessment was ok will have to wait and see dont know if ill be a march applicant or june july applicant now but was very lucky that they have offered to help. Congrats to all who have progressed its tough isnt it. Ive gone grey!! Not a good look believe me for a beach babe!! (sent off both forms at the same time by the way)
Well done all you guys with good news............chin up to you guys who are still waiting........and as for those who forgot to post TRA stuff, well i do not know what to say

Come on DIAC keep stoking up that fire on that there VISA train....CHOO CHOO.

Hey Sj whats Chesterfield like nowadays? i used to go out there a very long time ago to boozas like, Pink Panther, Norma Jeans, Rubys, And a place called Shots? i think there was also a club in town forget its name but it was an old theatre, and a right cheesy club called Xanadus i think.

Soon be the weekend then were off camping what lovely weather were going to be having eh!!!!

Lovely.

KOH !!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

I know you dont have to say it!! I thought I was multitasking never mind I wont do that one again eh!!! Ill get there in the end. Maybe! god loves a tryer that me
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Hi all

Thanks for congrats, it is exciting getting that one step closer, looks like Janet will be busy putting lots of lovely colours on the spreadsheet. Hope it goes quick for all those still waiting.

Now just got to do a bit more of that waiting thingy (still ...used to it now, so may not be so bad!!)

Andrea
xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to everyone on all the good news so far this week

Karen xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by christina225
Congratulations to MichelleV and Andrea for the acknowledgements, hope you don't have to wait too long for a CO now.
Christina x
Thanks Christina Hopefully won't be long for a CO - just trying to scan my pc's - hopefully do it tomorrow at work.
Andrea
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Well done all you guys with good news............chin up to you guys who are still waiting........and as for those who forgot to post TRA stuff, well i do not know what to say

Come on DIAC keep stoking up that fire on that there VISA train....CHOO CHOO.

Hey Sj whats Chesterfield like nowadays? i used to go out there a very long time ago to boozas like, Pink Panther, Norma Jeans, Rubys, And a place called Shots? i think there was also a club in town forget its name but it was an old theatre, and a right cheesy club called Xanadus i think.

Soon be the weekend then were off camping what lovely weather were going to be having eh!!!!

Lovely.

KOH !!!
The pubs and club you mentioned are no longer there, all bar one, pink panther, but think thats just had a refit or something... it was closed for a while.. All expensive bars and clubs now, a couple of cheesy places, but definatly up and coming now...... S-j x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andreak
Thanks Christina Hopefully won't be long for a CO - just trying to scan my pc's - hopefully do it tomorrow at work.
Andrea

Congratulations!!!! Andrea well done love,, enjoy the excitement!! Nice one! xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sophjam
I know you dont have to say it!! I thought I was multitasking never mind I wont do that one again eh!!! Ill get there in the end. Maybe! god loves a tryer that me

Sophjam, Your still a marchie though, goes on from when you send it chick.. at least it's getting sorted and they didnt just return it to you.. x S-j x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

thanks s-j you are a jem hope youre little ones are on the mend now
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

yeah, great thanks, been playin dot to dot on them today!! Very funny..... only joking!! S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

still no news here, been feeling little down last few days, think cos everything gone off now and have no idea how long we have to wait, so feel kinda in limbo least before was busy planning the different stages, now its all done and i just want my visa!!!!

I cant get motivated to finish the jobs in the house either, maybe just a off week eh, am hoping once we get the grant this will spur me along into getting done wot i have to get done, just feels like ive still got so much to do and ive had enough already!

Have booked a few days off end of july and 2nd week in august so am hoping we will have got it by then and those two weeks then i can spur myself on to start getting sorted, loads to sell off and clear out and i dunno where to start

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant someone just click their fingers and transport me to a nice warm beach in oz with a nice cold beer in my hand!!!

well done all acks this week, been a pretty quiet week so far lets hope the end of the week gives us marchies a push

Dawn x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
still no news here, been feeling little down last few days, think cos everything gone off now and have no idea how long we have to wait, so feel kinda in limbo least before was busy planning the different stages, now its all done and i just want my visa!!!!

I cant get motivated to finish the jobs in the house either, maybe just a off week eh, am hoping once we get the grant this will spur me along into getting done wot i have to get done, just feels like ive still got so much to do and ive had enough already!

Have booked a few days off end of july and 2nd week in august so am hoping we will have got it by then and those two weeks then i can spur myself on to start getting sorted, loads to sell off and clear out and i dunno where to start

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant someone just click their fingers and transport me to a nice warm beach in oz with a nice cold beer in my hand!!!

well done all acks this week, been a pretty quiet week so far lets hope the end of the week gives us marchies a push

Dawn x
Here here, Dawn.

I know what you mean about an off week, i fell off my diet too... gutted as put a fair bit back on.. double shit!! got a wedding a week on sat and got a wicked outfit but not sure if will look hot in it or just fat pretending to be hot might get a spray tan and get the spanx out!!!

Well good luck with the clearing out and stuff, i echo your statement as we're having a 'day' of it in the garage Saturday...... Si got a mini operation friday on his back.. will be ok.. just needs a bit taking away and will be home for the weekend.. xx

S-j x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:45 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Here here, Dawn.

I know what you mean about an off week, i fell off my diet too... gutted as put a fair bit back on.. double shit!! got a wedding a week on sat and got a wicked outfit but not sure if will look hot in it or just fat pretending to be hot might get a spray tan and get the spanx out!!!

Well good luck with the clearing out and stuff, i echo your statement as we're having a 'day' of it in the garage Saturday...... Si got a mini operation friday on his back.. will be ok.. just needs a bit taking away and will be home for the weekend.. xx

S-j x
Aww give Si my best SJ were off camping on sat morning, so wnt be back on until Thurs..........i reckon our sheets going to be a sea of red and green whoopee.

All the best to everyone.....

Hey Sj ask Katsmajic about our first date that we went on in Chesterfield..........Very funny story behind it
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

dont worry s-j am sure ya will look fab for ya wedding, ya tall and so can carry it off, be glad u aint a short arse like me and best wishes to si for his op

dont mention the word garage, had a blinder this week, in all those storms our garage flooded cos drains that run infront of it were blocked, which normally wouldnt have been so bad, but we had stored a load of stuff in there we was gonna sell, all ruined so less money now to take with us and a pain cos means we gotta now shift it all to the local skip, so just been a crap week all round really, now tomorrow if i got the visa that would cheer me up no end but i dont think it will be that soon, no sign of case officer yet, but i can dream eh
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
dont worry s-j am sure ya will look fab for ya wedding, ya tall and so can carry it off, be glad u aint a short arse like me and best wishes to si for his op

dont mention the word garage, had a blinder this week, in all those storms our garage flooded cos drains that run infront of it were blocked, which normally wouldnt have been so bad, but we had stored a load of stuff in there we was gonna sell, all ruined so less money now to take with us and a pain cos means we gotta now shift it all to the local skip, so just been a crap week all round really, now tomorrow if i got the visa that would cheer me up no end but i dont think it will be that soon, no sign of case officer yet, but i can dream eh

KOH, have a nice time while you're camping, think there's a bug going around cos i was talking of that this week ...... seriously have a good time. x would love to hear the story, pm me if you want x

Thanks for your best wishes for si guys, not serious just inconvienient.. he will be ok... will just need a little tlc xx

OHHHHH Dawn, so sorry about your stuff in the garage... we got lots to get rid off, doing my first carboot on Sunday.. and making my list tomorrow.. take it from there really, so much to go!! We got everything in there apart form the Car!!! (Si still manages to shoehorn is bike in though!) S-j xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.