March Applicants

Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

johnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to all
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi S-J and Kats, also ex of Chesterfield although Dorset at the moment, how was Coal Aston? - my aunty lives there - odd seeing places you know well discussed on here. Lived in Dronfield as well and most recently Hasland before the move down south, not as far south as now headed though!!

Ali
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Amajon
BIG Congratulations Christina
We are so pleased for you, at least we know that they are giving them out again, yipee
michelle when did you send your pcc's we sent ours 3 weeks ago and haven't had them acknowledged. Do you think I should send them again?
Amanda
Hi Amanda
I also sent Pcc's about 3 weeks ago & got no reply, AUTO or otherwise, although the acknowledgement says "PLEASE NOTE THAT RECEIPT OF SUBSEQUENT CORRESPONDENCE WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED" i thought something was wrong with email or sent in wrong format or something, so when i sent Pcc's again(during Aus working hours) i kindly asked if they would confirm they received the attachments because of this & they did, no harm in asking thanks immi,
now the visa would be nice
michelle x
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Em76 will become famous soon enoughEm76 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by christina225
Well guys, it's happened, got my visa grant this morning, shaking too much to write.
Hope that lots more get good news this week.
Christina X
Congrats, great news
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:59 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnpod
Hi S-J and Kats, also ex of Chesterfield although Dorset at the moment, how was Coal Aston? - my aunty lives there - odd seeing places you know well discussed on here. Lived in Dronfield as well and most recently Hasland before the move down south, not as far south as now headed though!!

Ali

It was sunny and showery well more downpour than showery.

Great news Christiana......the first of many............we got to get our lads pcc done and get his form 80 sent off as he is now 16.......dnt worry guys i have kicked kats bottom to get it sorted

Good month ahead i predict.

KOH !!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

WELL DONE ON YOUR VISA !!!! CHRISTINA !!!!!

now lets hope they keep rolling on in, looks like we may see a few more very shortly

kels x
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

well done christina on visa grant, some celebrating in your house tonight i fear!!!

good luck everyone else lets hope it keeps up throughout the week!

we want ours tooooooooooooooo
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Congratulations Christina and well done to Rosebee on the CO!!!!!! I can't imagine how I'm going to feel just getting a CO never mind the visa.

Brilliant stuff

I finally have my lovely lap top back. The latest version of the spreadsheet is in school so will get that email'd home and update the spreadsheet tomorrow. After that I should be back doing updates each evening.

I think that the visas will start coming thick and fast now that the new financial year has started for DIAC. It's exciting!

Janet XXX
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Congratulations those with goods news.

Welcome back Janet hopefully you will be really busy over the next few weeks.

Jan
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
It was sunny and showery well more downpour than showery.

Great news Christiana......the first of many............we got to get our lads pcc done and get his form 80 sent off as he is now 16.......dnt worry guys i have kicked kats bottom to get it sorted

Good month ahead i predict.

KOH !!!

Hi KOH

Did DIMMA request police checks and form 80 for your 16 year old?

I am holding off applying for ours until end of month as dont want visa stamp until late August at earliest. My daughter is 16 end of Sept do you think I should apply for hers? Really dont want to fill in another form 80 either.

Jan
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

WELL DONE CHRISTINA ON THE VISA.......HAVE A GREAT TIME CELEBRATING!!!!

Janet can you finally update the spreadsheet to ACK received " 8TH JUNE ".

Can you believe it... I sent them an email last week asking where it was and today received a reply saying they sent an email on the 8th June with the file reference number....

So we've had an ack for over 3 weeks already...WHOOOOO!!!

I can rest now and let things ride for a while....

Here's hoping theres lots more good news to come this week

Melanie
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 6:01 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by christina225
Well guys, it's happened, got my visa grant this morning, shaking too much to write.
Hope that lots more get good news this week.
Christina X
Congratulations

Julie and Dave xx
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS !! best wishes for the future Xfiona
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:55 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banoff
Hi KOH

Did DIMMA request police checks and form 80 for your 16 year old?

I am holding off applying for ours until end of month as dont want visa stamp until late August at earliest. My daughter is 16 end of Sept do you think I should apply for hers? Really dont want to fill in another form 80 either.

Jan

No they have not requested our boys form 80 or PCC as we are only at ack stage we are doing them anyhow.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to christina
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent day as i predicted, nowt to do with DIAC!!! Congrats Christina, having some champs for you chick

Nice one janet on having lappy back.. i remember it well, i nearly went out and bought a new one!! (i think i'm addicted!)

When we sent our PCC's off we didnt get any acknowledgment for them just a CO! I know a few others havent had one either, just be patient it will come xxx

DIAC are Fierce at the mo so will have another visa tomorrow i think!!!! (hope i'm right!)

S-j xxx nite everyone. x

kels ring you tomorrow x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.