March Applicants

Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by ChubbyChubbs
COLOUR US GREEN PLEASE we got our 138 visa this morning I have been wanting to run around my work place naked but just about managed to restrain myself im so chuffed cant believe itgood luck to those still waiting it will happen
CONGRATULATIONS all the best for the future
jjfc
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lochaberlass
woooohoooooooooooooooo - got visa grant today (136 MODL)

finally LCU must have got round to processing our meds (received 13th July)

so for all those still waiting it can't be long now, they are obviously catching up now.

good luck for all those still waiting
CONGRATULATIONS Good luck in Oz
jjfc
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hiya all and congrats to those of you's with visa's and c,o's , by the way our case officer was called raechel bos, not the same as yours by any chance ? if so glad she moved on and made someone else happy,

kels x
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

COLOUR US GREEN PLEASE we got our 138 visa this morning I have been wanting to run around my work place naked but just about managed to restrain myself im so chuffed cant believe itgood luck to those still waiting it will happen
Congrats Chubbys

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
hiya all and congrats to those of you's with visa's and c,o's , by the way our case officer was called raechel bos, not the same as yours by any chance ? if so glad she moved on and made someone else happy,

kels x
Yes thats the one, how strange us getting the same C/O.
I hope she grants our visa real quick.Can you remember how quick she did yours.
Only thing is they have put wrong DOB for my hubby made him 10 yrs older he says he feels ten years older with this immigration process.
Just had email from our agent have to change date and sign then get witnessed. Nothing ever straight forward !
Teryna
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Kels, get off BE and get your skates on!! See you this afternoon!!!

S-j

hope everyone has a nice weekend, looks like it's gonna be a good un with weather!

Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Kels, get off BE and get your skates on!! See you this afternoon!!!

S-j

hope everyone has a nice weekend, looks like it's gonna be a good un with weather!

Im going to have a cracking weekend im so chilled. Going to get that DOB changed witnessed and in the post this morning and then its just the next wait.
Talked to the family about it last night and as my son has his 19th birthday 30th Nov hed like to be here to celebrate it. So we will be looking at available flights for the 5th Dec. We will have our first christmas in OZ together then hopefully they will let me start my job in the new year.

Good luck everyone for next week and enjoy the weekend
Teryna
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
Im going to have a cracking weekend im so chilled. Going to get that DOB changed witnessed and in the post this morning and then its just the next wait.
Talked to the family about it last night and as my son has his 19th birthday 30th Nov hed like to be here to celebrate it. So we will be looking at available flights for the 5th Dec. We will have our first christmas in OZ together then hopefully they will let me start my job in the new year.

Good luck everyone for next week and enjoy the weekend
Teryna
Very pleased it's all coming together now Teryna, did i say (prob loads of times) it's the twins 2nd b'day on the day we go! Cakes ready for plane, courtesy of Sing Air! gonna be good i think. x
Old Sep 15th 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS!!! FANTASTIC NEWS HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR CELEBRATIONS

Theres hope for the rest of us now,things do seem to be moving on a bit, albeit slowly.

At long last Teryna your turn has arrived!! Enjoy the feeling, imagine what its gonna be like when the VISA arrives.

Our Meds were only sent 4th Sept so we have a long wait ahead of us.

Its great to see people getting their Visas n CO's it keeps you from going totally mad.

Melanie
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hiya, actual dates on case officer were :case officer assigned 6th august, then she requested the meds but they were found and sorted in a day and then we got visa grant 9th august, the times on my marchies timeline are ,when we heard. so thats why they are differant to actual times.

good morning S-J iv'e not been on yet until now, i put that post in late last night just before we went to bed, and then my kids didnt wake me until 8;55 this morning so im feeling nice and awake now, still dont know what time i'll get up to yours as andy dont know what time he'll finish for, but will ring you later x

kels x
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

johnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to all

AGHHHHH!!!!!! Colour us GREEN our visa has been granted - OMG. Got email yesterday but was working away so only logged on this morning. Can't quite believe it. Just found flights - singapore airlines 4th Dec London to Brisbaine. Xmas on the beach. Just need to tell the parents that we are deffinately going - still they know it's coming so shouldn't be too bad. Get that fizz in the fridge.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnpod
AGHHHHH!!!!!! Colour us GREEN our visa has been granted - OMG. Got email yesterday but was working away so only logged on this morning. Can't quite believe it. Just found flights - singapore airlines 4th Dec London to Brisbaine. Xmas on the beach. Just need to tell the parents that we are deffinately going - still they know it's coming so shouldn't be too bad. Get that fizz in the fridge.
Big Congratulations.

There seems to be a common thread here i.e. the visa grant comes on the day you don't check your emails.

Xmas on the beach sounds good to me...... Don't know if I'd fancy seeing Santa in Speedos though
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Congratulations, enjoy the fizz (lots of it) probably see you on beach we fly out to brissy 18th Oct.

Steve
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

CONGRATULATIONS AND DUBILATIONS YOU WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU WILL BE.
im singing my cliff song again!!
well done you YAHOO !!

We fancy christmas on the beach too cant wait.

We are hoping to go same date as you and fly to brissie.

If you dont mind me asking how much was your flights we are 4 adults

Get that bubbly flowing and good luck with the rellies [thats what the ozzies call the relatives my hubby tells me]
Cheers
Teryna

Last edited by bundybell; Sep 15th 2007 at 11:00 am.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

beetleman will become famous soon enough

CONGRATS to all those who have got visas/CO's...seems like Marchies are moving ever onward at last!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.