Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by loubylou1
hello all, just a quick note to say kieran had his operation yesterday, and all went well! and we got home yesterday, which was loads better than we expected! his has done remarkably well, I am amazed at his resilience! we have to go back on 22nd november and hopefully they will have the biopsy results and a hand over pack to take with us to oz!...fingers crossed!

loux
Great news! Must be good to have him homex
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The howellers
Great news! Must be good to have him homex

Hi howellers!

Where are you guys off to and when? sounds like you're almost ready.
(i could look on the spreadsheet but i never seem to be able to access it!)

We are just waiting for house to sell but the markets just crap at the mo...we may have to rent it out and go anyway if it doesn't sell.

Sam x

ps Nice pic
Old Oct 11th 2007, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi howellers!

Where are you guys off to and when? sounds like you're almost ready.
(i could look on the spreadsheet but i never seem to be able to access it!)

We are just waiting for house to sell but the markets just crap at the mo...we may have to rent it out and go anyway if it doesn't sell.

Sam x

ps Nice pic
Hi Sam!
We are off to melbourne (seems one of the few!)jan 7th Flights and cacom booked, house sale going thro( to neighbours!!) furniture being sold off slowly. just had 2nd quote from pickfords this morning, and going to the bank later as they said we cant keep our account over here open?whats that all about eh?getting slightly stressed, but sure this is nothing compared to the others who are about to go!!
Tracey.xx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi Sam!
We are off to melbourne (seems one of the few!)jan 7th Flights and cacom booked, house sale going thro( to neighbours!!) furniture being sold off slowly. just had 2nd quote from pickfords this morning, and going to the bank later as they said we cant keep our account over here open?whats that all about eh?getting slightly stressed, but sure this is nothing compared to the others who are about to go!!
Tracey.xx
Hi Tracey, Strange the bank wont let you keep it open ours HSBC & Nat West suggested we did so if we came back we still had an account also if we visited as a holiday we could transfer money over and have an account here to use. What bank you using?
Teryna
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi All,
Well im back from work and thats me finished till Monday on a late shift yipee
Ive just read an email from my agent telling me shes back in Oz and that my $100,000 investmant has been made -5th Oct-and confirmed to the DIAC, so where is my visa
My agent tells me she will email my C/O tomorrow and she would not expect a reply till next week so yet more waiting!!
O well nowt i can do so im of to get something for tea then im going out to a body shop party being held to raise money for a hospice.
It reminds me of our trip to Oz in feb my friend had a body shop party while we was there arrrr memories
Cheers
Teryna
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam!
Tracey.xx
What's making you move to Melbourne then?
Sam xx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bundybell
Hi Tracey, Strange the bank wont let you keep it open ours HSBC & Nat West suggested we did so if we came back we still had an account also if we visited as a holiday we could transfer money over and have an account here to use. What bank you using?
Teryna
Hi Ternya!
Crossed wires! just went back to bank (hsbc) and he said we could keep the account open for a couple of years (sure he said i couldnt last time)bu t thats my cotton wool for brains probably!we are selling the cars 2 days before we leave so need to pay that in!
Bank also said that they charge a flat rate of £21 to transfer our money over and get the exchange rate that day from the stock exchange so they will be very competitive with independant agents.really not sure what to do as somehow it feels safer for your bank to do it all?
Anyway, just trying to cook dinner/get nursery bag ready fro tommorrow/tidy house and do dads hair so must get on! Lots a love, Tracey.x
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sammyg
What's making you move to Melbourne then?
Sam xx
Umm... where do we start? Most likely place for Justin to get work (after sydney but too expensive to live there), and has been voted twice (by the economist intelligence unit in 2002 and 2004) as the most liveable city in the world! it is the fashion and food capital of oz ( yummy)
we like the fact it has 4 seasons,renowned for sports, festivals arts and entertainment.its a cofortable drive from city to country,mountains,snowfields (sking in oz!!)desert outback and the great ocean road with beautiful views and beaches (blimey! maybe i should work for thr victorian tourist board??) saying all that, we have never been, and really hope to god we like it afte all this!!!!
They have had a huge propery boom in the last year and from when we started way back 15 months ago, we re now way off affording what we wanted, but hopefully can be nearly mortage free in a 3 bed house so not all bad!!!
Tracey.xx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Umm... where do we start? Most likely place for Justin to get work (after sydney but too expensive to live there), and has been voted twice (by the economist intelligence unit in 2002 and 2004) as the most liveable city in the world! it is the fashion and food capital of oz ( yummy)
we like the fact it has 4 seasons,renowned for sports, festivals arts and entertainment.its a cofortable drive from city to country,mountains,snowfields (sking in oz!!)desert outback and the great ocean road with beautiful views and beaches (blimey! maybe i should work for thr victorian tourist board??) saying all that, we have never been, and really hope to god we like it afte all this!!!!
They have had a huge propery boom in the last year and from when we started way back 15 months ago, we re now way off affording what we wanted, but hopefully can be nearly mortage free in a 3 bed house so not all bad!!!
Tracey.xx
Tracey,

We are going to Melbourne too!! Good choice I say

Lau
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi All,
Ive just had a quick look at exchange rate with hifx its on 2.25 today

Weve got to get another $ 8000 too for the purchase of our piece of land by end of Nov god i hope it comes back up a bit.

I read that they are going to have an election maybe Nov lets hope that helps it go back up for us all.

Teryna
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bundybell
Hi All,
Ive just had a quick look at exchange rate with hifx its on 2.25 today

Weve got to get another $ 8000 too for the purchase of our piece of land by end of Nov god i hope it comes back up a bit.

I read that they are going to have an election maybe Nov lets hope that helps it go back up for us all.

Teryna
Thats crap Teryna I hope it picks up soon still need to sell our home first or we will be arriving skint! had some good viewers yesterday so with luck might be serious we are actually doing well for viewings according to estate agents pity most have been penshioners on day trips might start offering tea and scones for a small fee! Sorry got to laugh or could cry sick of cleaning up all day after my 2 teenagers I want a life again.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

THE WAIT IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER............ GUESS WHAT WE GOT TODAY.......

OUR VISA HAS FINALLY BEEN GRANTED......

Guys, I am in tears typing this and feeling so excited.

Lesley-ann
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sophjam
Thats crap Teryna I hope it picks up soon still need to sell our home first or we will be arriving skint! had some good viewers yesterday so with luck might be serious we are actually doing well for viewings according to estate agents pity most have been penshioners on day trips might start offering tea and scones for a small fee! Sorry got to laugh or could cry sick of cleaning up all day after my 2 teenagers I want a life again.
I remember that feeling you end up feeling like you live in a show house!!!
hang on in there it will happen and im sure the rate will pick up i think its just because they are heading into their summer lots of holiday makers etc
Teryna
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:13 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

awww well done rosebee!!!!!!! great way to start the weekend!!!! lots of love est xxx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rosebee

THE WAIT IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER............ GUESS WHAT WE GOT TODAY.......

OUR VISA HAS FINALLY BEEN GRANTED......

Guys, I am in tears typing this and feeling so excited.

Lesley-ann
CONGRATULATIONS YAHOOOOOO ROSEBEE
ENJOY THE CELEBRATIONS, I COULD ALMOST CRY FOR YOU. I BET IT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD .
hope you got plenty of tissues because i think this is were the crying begins!!

did you find out via email or did your agent ring??
TERYNA

Last edited by bundybell; Oct 11th 2007 at 7:16 pm. Reason: add colour

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.