March Applicants

Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:36 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Not only is wife annoyed about what happened, because i cant work for at least 4 weeks, she has rung her boss to see if she can work instaed of having time off all summer with kids and he said yes so she back at work so we got some money coming in- shame realy instead of getting a pre tan before she gets to oz she sat in a office all day- LOL, have to work on my tan instead!!! i bet i going to pay big style well i'm well, oh well enjoy it whilst it lasts.
steve.

Sorry guys but i feel like shit today, so fed up and pissed off.

I have got day off 2moro will give DIAC a ring tonite to see if they can offer any advice.....might just have to do Kats Pcc again just will have to tell them to slow down processing our VISA

Wil give Kat all your love.............cnt think of much else to write...........well done everybody who has good news.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!

I have got day off 2moro will give DIAC a ring tonite to see if they can offer any advice.....might just have to do Kats Pcc again just will have to tell them to slow down processing our VISA

Wil give Kat all your love.............cnt think of much else to write...........well done everybody who has good news.
Keep your chin up mate, before you know it , you will be supping on a cold beer in oz.
All the very best to you both, and heres to a speedy recovery.

Steve
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:56 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Keep your chin up mate, before you know it , you will be supping on a cold beer in oz.
All the very best to you both, and heres to a speedy recovery.

Steve
cheers mate.............they reckon it could be 8 months til she is some where like she used to be
Old Aug 7th 2007, 2:13 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOME NEWS GUYS!!! REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU ALL

KELS...WE'RE ON WEEK 12 SINCE ACK!!!!!!! :curse::curse::curse:
Old Aug 7th 2007, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
yes do think there are few of us around the same timelines,
we have been told the house should be completed by the end of august,so if not got our visa we'll be staying in a travel lodge or something til it comes

good luck with yours x

kels x
I dont know when my full acknowledgment was received. all my consultant says is she has received one. Shes back from her supposed 3wk but really4 wk holiday and tells me no C/O. Im desperate and just dont know what to do /
My application went in 25th march, meds and pcc sent may !!
Im supposed to start work Sept, my daughters boss has already replaced her she doesnt know how long they will keep her[ shes doing trainee managment] my son gets 'A' level results next week and i dont know if he can get a job. My work wants to know when im going as they are interviewing for more nurses and want to know when they will replace me.And the OH has already trained up the person to take over his job, the company is good and letting him stay but for how long we dont know.
I suppose on the bright side we have at least sold the house and only have to give month rent notice. But the stress of it all is driving me insane!!
God i hope i get a C/O this week!!!
Moan over
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE WITH VISA AND C/Os
Teryna
Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

The sun is shining!!!!!!!!!!!

Did that cheer you all up??? NO! Oh well will try agian tomorrow, maybe DIAC could try eh?

S-j x
Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

maybe tomorrow, better today.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Any day this week would be bloody marvelousIfnot then sheer panic will set in:curse:
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Any day this week would be bloody marvelousIfnot then sheer panic will set in:curse:
nozzy's did you see what i posted about Si a few posts back. with the finger and bike...???

S-j x
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Yes did see that arent bikes great my mate who i went to visit in sydney in feb had only been in about 6 months and he was knocked off his too (split his pelvis in two) had 12 months off on full pay, mind you when you see standard of driving in oz makes us in uk look like saints when visited brisbane drove down motorway to gold coast there was more zig zagging fron lane to lane of than you see in a game of rugby my auntie been in brissy 24 years and she wont use freeway she always takes long way round.

Steve
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
omggggggggggg
its our turn to say colour us greeeeeeeen plz our visa was granted this morning

omggggggggggggggg ive had 3 hours sleep and andy just woke me up with the news but no way i can sleep now

just wanna say thank you to all you marchies who've kept me sane this past few months

omgggggggggggggggg we going to australia

good luck everyone still waiting, hang in there its a great feeling

Dawn&Andy
"CONGRATULATIONS" Cant wait for that "Great feeling"
jjfc
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:09 am
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
"CONGRATULATIONS" Cant wait for that "Great feeling"
jjfc

Great news for everbody this week.

Kat goes under the knife 2moro, will post on here how it goes guys.

i am just trying to stay awake as i have got to ring DIAC up tonite to ask for some advice for what we should do next, i think we might just have redo and send Kats PCC's againt that way it will give us 12months from my PCC which will be May next year.

I hope it will be that simple anyhow.

Thanks for the support folks. xx
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

good luck kat...........thinking of youxxxxxxxxx congrats dawn and andy tooxxxxxxxxxx
liverpool lass could you post the link for the spreadsheet just cos i'm nosey! and loast my favourites list cheers...loux
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!

Oh no
Haven't been on in ages so only just spotted your bad news. What a nightmare, and poor Kat, sounds really scary.
I guess you just have to keep your chin up and remember bones mend. Get her drinking lots of milk and up that calcium as soon as she's back at home.
I'll look out for someone on crutches round town soon.
Good karma coming your way from us all (it doesn't have far to travel so should reach you with full power! )
At least we can drink the water now!
Sxxx
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:09 am
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by loubylou1
good luck kat...........thinking of youxxxxxxxxx congrats dawn and andy tooxxxxxxxxxx
liverpool lass could you post the link for the spreadsheet just cos i'm nosey! and loast my favourites list cheers...loux

Hope this helps mate http://www.freewebs.com/marchapplicants/

She wnt be on crutches sianystar she be in a wheel chair for weeks she cannot put any weight on leg at all.

Gonna grab an hours kip before i clal DIAC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.