March Applicants

Old May 18th 2007, 7:16 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by andreak
I have not read that you can do this, but I think I would be happier to send with a reference number on, I'm sure it will be here by next week now. And like everyone esle say to myself I won't check the e-mails today, but seem to do it automatically within 5 mins of waking up, and I get up at 5.00 a.m. (now that is sad).

Been busy with my Open Uni course, its my last year so am torn between this site and the OU site. This one though seems to be up and running more frequently though.!!!

All the best to those still waiting
Andrea

Well we had our meds on Tuesday and we had no reference number for them to send it to...............we have read on here that they will send it on with your passport number on as a reference number on.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Well we had our meds on Tuesday and we had no reference number for them to send it to...............we have read on here that they will send it on with your passport number on as a reference number on.
Yes thats correct, the meds can be sent without a visa acknowledgement ref number, (they use a passport number) but I am refering to the police checks which you can email, but you need the visal acknowledgement reference number first before you send them.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:29 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Yes thats correct, the meds can be sent without a visa acknowledgement ref number, (they use a passport number) but I am refering to the police checks which you can email, but you need the visal acknowledgement reference number first before you send them.

Ooops sorry i forgot you can email them just ignore me for long enough and might go away
Old May 18th 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Hi

I haven't been on for a couple of weeks and when I looked at the spreadsheet, I couldn't believe all the changes.

Congratulations to everyone who has received acks/ case officers and for those of us still waiting, keep on smiling..........

We are hoping to get our case officer next week. (Fingers crossed).

Happy birthday for mon Janet.
Old May 18th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Janet
Happy Birthday for Monday. I hope you get a lovely pressie from DIAC

Its my birthday on the 26th May so maybe I'll get a nice DIAC pressie too next week????

Karen xx

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Guys, it's my birthday on Monday so need loads of positive vibes and karma - the DIMA might send me a birthday acknowledgment!!!

Janet XXX
Old May 18th 2007, 11:34 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

hey chaps, well done to all of you yesterday,sorry i wasn't on, i've been enjoying the national day down the marina, lush weather and cold beers..still alone though!!... and thanks for the advice jads,

the branch1 (i'm branch2!) email address is definitely ok to send things to when you don't have a case officer, it states it on the diac site,

went to send off PCC's yest and realised i had to get one of mine translated, so that'll be another week and another 70 quid please!

WVxxx
Old May 18th 2007, 11:14 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by welshviking
hey chaps, well done to all of you yesterday,sorry i wasn't on, i've been enjoying the national day down the marina, lush weather and cold beers..still alone though!!... and thanks for the advice jads,

the branch1 (i'm branch2!) email address is definitely ok to send things to when you don't have a case officer, it states it on the diac site,

went to send off PCC's yest and realised i had to get one of mine translated, so that'll be another week and another 70 quid please!

WVxxx

OMG guys we had phone call from CC company wanting to verify the amount going on the card.

We got our Ack talk about shaking and excited i am so looking forward to going to pub for FA Cup final today.

color us red color us red please somebody.
Old May 18th 2007, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

OMG guys we had phone call from CC company wanting to verify the amount going on the card.

We got our Ack talk about shaking and excited i am so looking forward to going to pub for FA Cup final today.

Great news Katsmajics, heavens know what the shaking will be like when we get our visa's eh !!
Old May 19th 2007, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Katsmajics - Great news!!! I see your a toolmaker and off to Adelaide.....same here, well hopefully. All the best
Old May 19th 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

frorge is on a distinguished road

Hello all, I hope we are all ok !!!

Just a quick question, we had our meds last week and the pcc's were sent over to oz last week, I was just wondering if anyone had any idea how long it may be now before we hear anything ( we already have a CO 8 May )

Thanks
Ang
Old May 19th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road

Hey, just to add, I sent my meds with just my passport number before i got my ack, however i did this just before i heard back from DIAC who i had sent an email asking what i should do. They said not to send it, and wait for my ack. It was too late, so i hope it gets reunited with my application... It was an agent on here who said it was ok, so maybe DIAC just don't want to encourage people to do it too often to save hassle?
Old May 19th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Katsmajics, Well done guys!! Bloody exciting isnt it! WV, what a bitch (not you the translation ) more bloody money, serves you right for drinking all that lovely cold beer and enjoying yourself!

To everyone else on CO's etc, nice one....

........Now wanna hear my news? For those that know me, I havent flown for 8 yrs as got stuck in a lift twice in a couple of weeks, got very clausterphobic and stopped lifts, trains, buses, trams, planes, hatchback cars.. bloody everything. It has ruined my life for 7 yrs!!!

............... until yesterday, when i flew to Dublin, admitedly with the help of a JD and a few Diazapam, but hey it was great, I was even taking photo's out of the window!!! My life is back on track and i feel amazing!!! Just booked a weekend in Amsterdam with Si now for birthday in July! Then want to book a 3 hr flight then it will be OZ!!!

BRING IT ON!!! Arnt i a clever girl... F**K you Phobia!!!!!

Love S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 19th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Great news about the flight

I work with a lot of people on overcoming phobias using a meridian tapping technique so I know just how you are feeling now that you are overcoming it although it sounds to me like you have overcome it

Love Karen x

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Katsmajics, Well done guys!! Bloody exciting isnt it! WV, what a bitch (not you the translation ) more bloody money, serves you right for drinking all that lovely cold beer and enjoying yourself!

To everyone else on CO's etc, nice one....

........Now wanna hear my news? For those that know me, I havent flown for 8 yrs as got stuck in a lift twice in a couple of weeks, got very clausterphobic and stopped lifts, trains, buses, trams, planes, hatchback cars.. bloody everything. It has ruined my life for 7 yrs!!!

............... until yesterday, when i flew to Dublin, admitedly with the help of a JD and a few Diazapam, but hey it was great, I was even taking photo's out of the window!!! My life is back on track and i feel amazing!!! Just booked a weekend in Amsterdam with Si now for birthday in July! Then want to book a 3 hr flight then it will be OZ!!!

BRING IT ON!!! Arnt i a clever girl... F**K you Phobia!!!!!

Love S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 20th 2007, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

I've coloured you in! Congratulations on the Acknowledgement

Janet X
Old May 20th 2007, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Great news about the flight

I work with a lot of people on overcoming phobias using a meridian tapping technique so I know just how you are feeling now that you are overcoming it although it sounds to me like you have overcome it

Love Karen x

Thanks Karen, It was such a big thing to do for me, i cant begin to tell you. I've had CBT a few years ago and it blew up in my face, i got worse, so left it for a while and tried again, been building up slowly, lifts, trains, trams, buses, then the big plane..... Have seen the meridian technique before looks good, but you gotta have the right instruction, tried it myself and couldnt get in the zone...

Thanks for your kind wishes.. meant a lot.. S-j xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.