March Applicants

Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:34 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
we got our visa !!!!
grant came this morning !!!!
didnt think it would be that quick,now only gotta carry on with house sale and can be out there in about four weeks !!!

kels,andy,drew and kody x
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH WICKED!!!!!!! KOOL BABE I KNEW IT WOIULD COME BEFORE YOUR PARTY!!!!!!

BIG HUG FROM US

XXXXX
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

we got our visa !!!!
didnt think it would be that quick,now only gotta carry on with house sale and can be out there in about four weeks !!!

YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations xxxxxxxxx
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Thankyou !! well chuffed,Andy was just about to go to work,and waited until i finished on the phone,and then i came off and told him,he has gone with a right spring in his step bless him,

kels x
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Morning Sean,
Nice to hear from you again.
It nice to hear from those who are living the dream, successfully.

I think it will be 8/9 mth before i get visa, not heard a thing.
6 months doesnt seem much to a 29 yr old but to a 45 yr old it feels like a lifetime.believe you me.

Im hoping to take up running again, with the hope that i can run of some of this weight ive gained on the migration journey.
Mind you i think i will need to run from Brisbane to Perth to be able to do that!!

Cheers
Teryna
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Thankyou WV, yes great timing,really glad it came in time for party ,

kels x
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

we got our visa !!!!

CONGRATULTIONS IM SO PLEASED FOR YOU.
ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!!

BREAK OUT THE BUBBLEY. AUSTRALIA HERE YOU COME!! YAHOOO!!!!!!Teryna
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

we got our visa !!!!

Fantastic news - you can really enjoy your party now - have fun celebrating.

Steve & Nat X
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

we got our visa !!!!

Congratulations thats great news. It must be such a great feeling to be going really going to oz!

Lorna
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys,
funny that i said to Andy,now do we celebrate tonight or save it til the party on friday and he said we'll save it til friday and can really celebrate,get me a couple of tinnys for when i get home though

kels x
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Hi Guys

is there any Marchies taking their dogs with them, I cant seem to find any concrete facts, I am dreading it putting Max (me dawg) through this but I cant leave him behind hes my baby, any advice anyone, I have been away for ages tried not to keep looking at BE as I wos becoming bloody possessed!!!!!!!

We now have case officer and she requested some more info so now just waiting for the golden ticket. A big congrats to everyone who had heard the goods news, and my fingers are crossed for those who are still waiting, including me!!!!!

Lots of luv and stuff

Possessed Nads
Hi Nadine we are taking our two staffies with us I think it would be too hard on the kids to leave them behind too. Keep in touch and we might be able to hel;p each other. Ive downloaded the application forms did a google search it has all the process in there. I can let you know exactly if you want lol Trudi
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

I really wish the rest of you lot good luck with yours, hope someone else gets something today x

now gotta get dressed and send our passports off to agent,dont see why we cant just send them to embassy ourselfs,far quicker.

have a good day guys

kels x
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

dedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATS to all the new GREENIES!!

Doesn anybody know what happened to our spreadsheet. Mine just comes up totally blank when I go to the site.

Phoned DIAC today, and they have received our PCC & meds, but unfortunately no CO has been asigned yet.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

we got our visa !!!!

Congratulations KELS AND ANDY and kids very happy for you you couldnt have planned your party for a better time eh have a great time this week. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone it lovely to share it with you and Im sure they will be more visas on the way for us marchies. lol Trudi
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Hi is anybody else having trouble getting on to the march spreadsheet dont know if its just my pc.

Lorna
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

dedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Hi is anybody else having trouble getting on to the march spreadsheet dont know if its just my pc.

Lorna
I am having the same issue.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.