March Applicants

Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by sophjam
Good news guess who got their visa whilst in sunny skegness MEEEEEE!!!!! was granted wednesday still cant believe it even though im home and can read it for myself sophie was gutted my parents just sat quietly didnt know what to say i wanted to jump about but couldnt im really happy though bring it on! lol Trudi
congratulations!!! wishing you the best out of your new life in down under.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Hi Guys

is there any Marchies taking their dogs with them, I cant seem to find any concrete facts, I am dreading it putting Max (me dawg) through this but I cant leave him behind hes my baby, any advice anyone, I have been away for ages tried not to keep looking at BE as I wos becoming bloody possessed!!!!!!!

We now have case officer and she requested some more info so now just waiting for the golden ticket. A big congrats to everyone who had heard the goods news, and my fingers are crossed for those who are still waiting, including me!!!!!

Lots of luv and stuff

Possessed Nads
Hi
We had our visa granted this week and we are taking our dog "Eddy" he's only a border terrier, so quite small, haven't done much about it yet as he probably wont be going for 18months or so.

But I did do some research and there is stuff on BE about taking pets. If you go with a company that transports pets e.g. Animal Airlines or Pets on the Move, I'm sure they take you throught the whole process.
Let me know how you get on.
Andrea
x
Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:36 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Good news guess who got their visa whilst in sunny skegness MEEEEEE!!!!! was granted wednesday still cant believe it even though im home and can read it for myself sophie was gutted my parents just sat quietly didnt know what to say i wanted to jump about but couldnt im really happy though bring it on! lol Trudi
Congratulations Sophjam - I'm so pleased for you! How brilliant is that! I'm sure your girl will soon get over the shock. Well done girl!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:37 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Thank you for that will start doing some searching, I just feel very wobbly about this, I am more concerned about Max - dare I say it, than my family woops there I said it.

Luv

Nads xx
Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Hi Guys

is there any Marchies taking their dogs with them, I cant seem to find any concrete facts, I am dreading it putting Max (me dawg) through this but I cant leave him behind hes my baby, any advice anyone, I have been away for ages tried not to keep looking at BE as I wos becoming bloody possessed!!!!!!!

We now have case officer and she requested some more info so now just waiting for the golden ticket. A big congrats to everyone who had heard the goods news, and my fingers are crossed for those who are still waiting, including me!!!!!

Lots of luv and stuff

Possessed Nads
Thank you for that will start doing some searching, I just feel very wobbly about this, I am more concerned about Max - dare I say it, than my family woops there I said it.

Luv

Nads xx
We are taking our golden retriever and are worried sick for him, we are using par air services they have been realy good so far, and have even helped us with the leg from sydney to brissy after quarantine.

steve
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
it's coming along, still looking between Cairnsborough and Brisbaneshire...and yeah depends on the business and the area grabbing us of course, been in touch with several caravan park sellers and a solicitor to get all the nitty gritty about being a non-citizen buying a business, seems to be do-able

been working all weekend, and now forcing myself to do wedding thank you cards,

can't believe you had another BE-er next to you and Kats nurse!!! UK'll be empty before long

what you mean buliding again? what did he build before?
no, he's never built anything before, he wouldn't know where to start

When we first started looking at areas in bris-shire we wanted to build a new house on a selected piece of land, but then we heard it can be a bit of a nightmare.

However, looking at the property prices now though it looks a more attractive idea as it can work out cheaper and hey!...we've got through all this crap, how bad can choosing a new house to be built be So, it's back to plan A for the time being
GOD, i just want to get there now!!

Fingers crossed for house buyers this week

Sam xx
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:01 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nozzys
We are taking our golden retriever and are worried sick for him, we are using par air services they have been realy good so far, and have even helped us with the leg from sydney to brissy after quarantine.

steve
Hi Steve

Do we really have to have them quaratined for 6 weeks, my Dad (lives in NZ) and he said he had his dog quaratined in the UK and when he got to NZ just went and picked him up - but I dont think so some how............. I tell you what this is the worst bit so far, I can cope with everything else

Thanks for the reply will try Par Air Services.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Hopefully more news this week for the marchies

Sam xx
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS Enjoy the feeling its!! and look forward to good things to come.
Andrea
x
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Hi Steve

Do we really have to have them quaratined for 6 weeks, my Dad (lives in NZ) and he said he had his dog quaratined in the UK and when he got to NZ just went and picked him up - but I dont think so some how............. I tell you what this is the worst bit so far, I can cope with everything else

Thanks for the reply will try Par Air Services.
quarantine is 3o days, and there are only three kennels in oz, at sydney, melbourne and perth, so depending on where you go you could be some distance from him as we will be. if you look at AQIS web site all details about live animal imports are on there, hope this helps.

Steve
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Sophjam, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good news for you. Shame to had to wait till the weekend to find out!!

Nads, congrats on your CO!!! xxx S-j

Sammy, havn't drank for 10 days. Was my first night on and last one till next big do!! Prob kels and Andys leaving do on friday... Have been really good, lost another 4 lbs since saw you and the only naughty today was a slice of cheesecake and bit of icecream..

Was a lovely weekend again, bouncy castle went down well with kids and adults, was gonna be a private BBQ just for kels and Andy, yet all the kids on the street ended up coming around and then their mums and dads!! 2 bottles of champs and endless wines and tins of lager went.. ALL the food went and there was loads!!

Was a very good nite though, will try and post a pic or two later. xx S-j xx

Good to have you all xx

Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="5"] congratulations sophjam !!:thumbsup bet it made your hols coming back to that ,could've sent it before,would have been better,Well done

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"] S-j dont even think about it !!, but had a really good time over at yours ,thanks again for feeding us had a great brekkie and lunch ,speak soonIZE]

kels x
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sammyg
and the problem is...are we going to behave ourselves and watch our waistlines when we get there??? er...i don't think so!!

Did carboot, made 90 quid and i put some books on amazon and they are selling
Infact, we were pitched next to Aussiedreamer at the carboot, we didn't realise this until we spoke, a fellow BE member weird hey??
£90 is brill!!we made £64 after taking off price of greay bacon roll (justin) and half cooked veggie burger (me!) yum yum!!
Jus says he wont do anymore as he cant bare them (i know the feeling!) but there is just so much stuff you wouldnt normally want to get rid of, but cant take with you, so you wanna try and get something for it! what we dont sell will go to charity.
Congratulations to all with their shiney new visas!!!!
Tracey.x
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

SeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really nice

Hi all,

Seems to be a lot of activity and from what I gather now we can't really moan- it has only been a few months for some to have their visas granted and to be honest 6 months of one's life is really nothing in the greater scheme of things. We have the meds booked for coming Monday and then hopefully we are laughing.

So it is really happening for so many- all the planning etc coming to a head. Good on you all!! For me it just seems like it has been so long now and we are finally resident, although may be a let down after 3 years of living here, making friends and intergrating into society.. OH told me yesterday after our race that she does not miss it for the world, but that it has taken her a while to rid herself of the UK hankering and become Ozzie. She has really taken the sport culture up and will run with me in her first triathlon next month.

Yes folks this is the life- hey it may be boring here with no wars etc, but give me wide open speaces, the outback, wildlife, flies and pristine surf any day...

Good luck all
Cheers
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

we got our visa !!!!
grant came this morning !!!!
didnt think it would be that quick,now only gotta carry on with house sale and can be out there in about four weeks !!!

kels,andy,drew and kody x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.